Chapter 22 – U.S.J. Incident (Part 3/3)
1.3k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Everyone, immediately run towards the exit" Thirteen said to the students after she composed herself.

"I will stay here and help him just in case if something goes wrong. You can take all the students out of here and contact reinforcements" Aizawa said.

"We need to go and inform the U.A. staff members for reinforcements.
Iida you are the fastest student among us.
So go and report everything" Thirteen said.
----------------------------------------------------------------
{MC POV}

Tomura Shigaraki was still clutching his wrist in pain. Then he shouted towards the mutant creature "Nomu."

As soon as he shouted, Nomu appeared beside him. Then Shigaraki pointed towards me with his other hand and said "Kill Him."

Then I saw Nomu directly appearing in front of me. Damn... Even after using ["One For All"] at 70%. This Nomu is still fast, and It's a little hard to follow him.

Then Nomu punched directly towards me. I crossed my arms and defended the punch and I also used ["Negate"] Quirk at the same time.

As soon as Nomu's punch came in contact with my skin, his ["Shock Absorption"] Quirk was disabled, but I was still pushed back a bit.
Damn... His strength is monstrous and is truly comparable to All Might's Strength.

Then both Nomu and I started exchanging punches just like All Might did in the Anime.
But the only difference here was that I used ["Negate"] Quirk to deactivate Nomu's ["Shock Absorption"] Quirk.

Simple right? No!
Actually, ["Negate"] Quirk was putting a lot of strain on my body.
Also, The quirk only work for like 15 seconds, so I had to activate it again and again.

I started raining punches down on the Nomu. Like this, Our fight continued for a minute.
Nomu's Physique was quite hard, and his natural strength was extremely high.
Each of our punches were releasing massive shockwaves in the surroundings. Not only that, even the ground near us was completely destroyed.

My punches were landing on his face, chest and even brain and slowly a lot of damage accumulated on Nomu's body. He was slowly trying to regenerate, but it was taking a long time since I was raining down punches without stopping.

Though I was also not in a better condition either. My body was extremely durable, so I looked fine externally. But my internal organs were literally messed up because of Nomu's punches. I was using my ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk to keep my body in check.

Finally, the moment for which I was waiting for came.
After constantly hitting Nomu's brain, I was able to damage his brain to some extent and stun him for a few seconds.

I immediately used ["Negate"] Quirk and this time instead of ["Shock Absorption"] Quirk, I disabled his ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk.

Then I immediately jumped towards Tomura Shigaraki. He was shocked by my sudden arrival and was not able to react at all. I directly punched him on the throat with my full strength causing his neck to broke, and he died.

I created a ["Tornado"] to hide myself from others. Then I immediately stored Kurogiri, Shigaraki and few other Villains dead bodies directly in the inventory. It took me only two seconds to perform this task.

Then I finally used my ultimate technique. A wind sphere formed on my hand.

I could throw the sphere directly towards the Nomu from here, but I didn't want to take any risk. 'What if my technique disperse?' since I never tried throwing the wind sphere.

So, I reappeared in front of the Nomu and immediately pressed my wind sphere on his chest and shouted "["Wind Style: Extinction Sphere"].

The ["Extinction Sphere"] expanded, and it detonates. The technique then produces a vortex of wind which covered a large amount of area.
The vortex was massive and released shockwaves in the surroundings. All the Villains who were lying injured on the ground were sent flying because of the air shockwaves.

Within the vortex, countless microscopic wind blades were created. The wind blades then pierced every cell of the Nomu's body. His body was literally broken down at the cellular level. Once the technique was finished, there was nothing left except a big crater on the ground.

I then looked towards my hand and noticed that I was bleeding. My nerves were safe, but external skin was damaged. I disabled my ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk because I don't want others to learn about this quirk's existence yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------
{Others POV}

Aizawa and students were shocked to their cores after seeing Akira fighting with Nomu.
Each of their punch was sending massive shockwaves in the surroundings.
The ground near the place where the fight was happening was completely destroyed.

Just from the aftermath of each punch, They could tell that the punches packed enough strength to break their bones and bodies.

"He is already close to the level of All Might." Aizawa said after watching the exchange of punches between Nomu and Akira.

He could tell easily that each punch carried almost the same power as All Might's punches because Aizawa has seen All Might fighting many times in his Hero Career.

Other students also nodded except Bakugo. He was annoyed, so he was gritting his teeth in frustration.

"Aizawa!" A voice came.
They turned towards the entrance and saw many Pro Heroes including the teachers of U.A. High School finally came here.

All Might was finally here as well. He was worried but when he finally arrived here, he saw that all the students were safe. So he sighed in relief.

It was at this moment, All new people noticed that Akira was fighting with Nomu.
All Might immediately opened his mouth wide after seeing the exchange of punches between Nomu and Akira. He could tell that each of Akira's punch carried power comparable to 80-90% One For All.
This shocked him to the core because All Might knew that Akira's quirk is ["Wind Control"].

Seeing All Might's confused and shocked face, Aizawa explained "He is using Wind control and probably Kinetic energy to increase his physical strength and speed."

All Might nodded but a small doubt appeared in his mind, 'What if Akira have another Quirk?'.
He was at least sure that Akira is not related with All For One because then Akira will never fight with Nomu and save the students.

Then everyone noticed that Akira suddenly created a wind sphere in his hand.
"Tch... What can that small wind ball do?" Bakugo said in frustrated tone.
Other students were also confused, but some Pro Heroes like All Might turned silent.

After fighting with Villains in life and death battles, their battle senses and instincts were improved to Super human levels.
They could feel terrifying power contained in that small and weak looking wind sphere.

Then Akira placed the Wind sphere at Nomu's chest and shouted ["Wind Style: Extinction Sphere"].

Bakugo scoffed "Showoff, he-" but his next words got stuck in the throat after seeing what happened next.
Forget him, even experienced Pro Heroes got scared after seeing the destruction caused by the technique.

The wind sphere detonates and expands. This created a huge wind vortex. This vortex releases shockwaves and causes causes large scale destruction. But right now, they were not able to see anything inside the vortex.

Slowly the large number of wind blades present in the wind vortex were reduced to a smaller number and everyone was now able to see the condition of Nomu.

He was sliced everywhere. His muscles were shredded to pieces. And by the time the technique finished, There was nothing left.
Nomu was literally cut into tiny pieces which were not even visible to the Naked eyes.

"I will die if I get hit by that move" All Might said.
Pro Heroes gulped their saliva after hearing this.

All the Students were scared and were now looking at Akira with terror filled eyes.
"He... he killed someone!" Mina said in scared tone. Bakugo, Iida, Deku, Momo and Todoroki were completely silent.
"That guy is a monster." Denki said.
"He is a murderer" Aoyama said.
Shoji punched Aoyama on the face and said "He did all that to save your life, you fuckin piece of trash."

After hearing Shoji words, All the students lowered their heads in shame and guilt.
Only now they realized that they were calling words like 'Monster' and 'Murderer' to the classmate who risked his life and protected them.
Momo was the one who felt the most guilt. She felt terrible because she was the one who was closest to Akira in the class.

=======================================
Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel.
If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.
=======================================

51