Chapter 21 – U.S.J. Incident (Part 2/3)
1.2k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{MC POV}

"Are you guys crazy? This isn't Training. These are Real Villains. Also, Aizawa what are you doing. You there kid... Just listen to me and stay with the rest of the students and wait for the reinforcements to arrive while I will hold them off!" Thirteen said in confident tone.

"Wait for the reinforcements? Do you think all these large amount of Villains can come here randomly?

No!! Everything was properly arranged. There was no alarm sound. These Villains wanted to trap us." I said and Aizawa eyes opened wide hearing my words and explanation.

Then I stopped and looked towards Thirteen and said directly to her face.

"You will hold them off. Don't joke. You are just a weakling here. You can't even fight all these Villains for more than a minute." I said and resumed my walking. 

"Ohhhhh!!!! Savage" Kirishima shouted.

"Damn... That's a violation. He is not a simp." Denki said.

"Please, It's not the time for jokes." Momo said. She was worried and wanted to help Akira, but she knew that she will only end up increasing his burden.

I was walking so casually towards the Villains. It was as if I was taking a stroll in a park or waking in my backyard.

I then stopped myself at a reasonable distance from the group of villains. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

When the student noticed that Akira was not joking and was literally going towards Villains they panicked.

"Akira!!" Mina shouted 

"What are you doing Akira?" IIda shouted.

"Tch... This is not the time to become a Hero Akira" Jiro said.

"He is just a student. There is no way that he can fight so many villains." said Shoto Todoroki.

"Tch... That bastard is going to get himself killed" said Bakugo.

"Thirteen protect the students and get out of here. I will go and delay the Villains and also help Akira" Aizawa said and started walking towards group of villains but he stopped after seeing what happened next.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{MC POV}

"Oi Oi Look Kurogiri. Children nowadays became so Arrogant. Now, even a brat thinks that he can take care of all of us and defeat us.

I wonder if I kill all the students whether 'All Might' will show up or not?" Tomura asked Kurogiri while staring at me.

But Kurogiri remained silent. He was intelligent, and he immediately realized the boy's strength after analyzing his physical muscles and body. 

He could also tell just by looking into those red eyes, that the boy was completely serious and strong.

"Hahaha! Man Heroes are so pathetic. They sent a little kid to fight us!" A Villain said and laughed. Hearing him all the other canon fodders started laughing.

I also started laughing. Everyone was shocked after seeing my laughter.

"Good. I was planning to defeat all of you easily and hold back a lot. But you all succefully managed to make me angry. I might as well use my full power now" I said in calm tone.

Then I activated ["One For All"] at 70 % and, I disappeared. All the Villains smirk vanished, and their laughter died down.

Even all students including Aizawa and Thirteen were shocked. They already knew that my natural strength and speed is quite high from our combat classes, but they could at least see me or my blurred figure easily in the classes.

But this time I truly disappeared from their vision. Only Nomu and maybe Kurogiri should be able to follow my movements.

But Nomu is not given any command to fight at this moment. So now I plan to deal with these Canon Fodders as fast as possible. 

I directly launched myself towards the Villains, and before they could even blink I was already in front of them.

Then I started punching all of them in random locations. It was so fast that no one was even able to move a single muscle. 

A dust cloud rose from the air shockwaves produced by my punch. Then I reappeared a little far away from the group of villains.

After a second, loud screams of several peoples were heard from inside the dust cloud. When the dust settled down Shigaraki was shocked to see all the Villains lying on the grounds. 

Some Villains hands were broken. Some had their legs turned in wrong direction. Some even had their chests caved in and were breathing heavily. They were close to death. It was a brutal sight to see. Even experienced heroes like Aizawa was shocked.

It took me few seconds to deal with all the Canon fodders since they were weak and were standing close with each other. Only a single punch was enough to deal with a Single Villain. So I simply had to punch 50 times at different locations.

"I remember, you were saying something about killing me. What happened? Cat got your toungue" I said and started walking towards Shigaraki location.

"Kurogiri, get me close to him" said Tomura Shigaraki in serious tone. 

A portal appeared near my legs. I immediately noticed it, but I intentionally fell into it.

Then I came from the other side of the portal which was near Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

Tomura shigaraki tried to attack me and use ["Decay"] on me. But his hand was never able to reach me. It was actually stopped by my ["Physic Barrier"].

I dodged Shigaraki's hand before he could destroy my barrier completely and I grabbed his wrist and crushed it. He screamed in pain.

Not only that, But I even used ["Physic Hand"] and aimed at Kurogiri's weakness which is his neck brace. I crushed his neck immediately.

Kurogiri was shocked that I actually found his weakness, but unfortunately he was not able to avoid my Psychic hand.

My ["Psychic hand"] is a good ability, but it's not invisible like my ["Physic Barrier"]. A person which is at a close distance can actually see a faint blue outlines in the shape of a hand in the air easily.

The moment my ["Physic Hand"] grabbed Kurogiri's neck and applied force. His metal plates cracked, and he died on the spot.

Aizawa and other students were never able to see my Psychic techniques since they were at a far distance.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Students POV}

"Amazing He is so strong" Deku said in his usual nervous and shaking tone.

Forget about students, Even teachers were speechless. Akira took care of so many Villains in a matter of seconds. 

Everyone was shocked. All of Akira classmates now understood the difference between them and him.

Also, they realized that Akira is too cold and brutal. It was a scary sight to see Villains crying in pain because of having their bones fractured.

"His quirk is wind manipulation right? They how can he move so fast and release strong punches which are similar to All Might punches?" Mina asked.

"I think Akira is manipulating wind to propel himself and increase his speed. He is also using the kinetic energy which is build up to boost his strength." Iida said.

Aizawa's doubts were cleared after hearing Iida's answer. Because this was the only logical explanation to Akira's abnormal power.

The possibility of Akira having more than one quirk never came in Aizawa's mind. 

"Akira mastered his wind control quirk to such high degree that he is able to replicate the effect of All Might's Quirk. Amazing he is extremely strong and Genius.

Though he is still not at All Might's level, but He can easily deal with many pro Heroes." said Momo.

Other students agreed with her as well. Even Aizawa had to agree since he knew that not many Pro Heroes can deal with Akira.

Class 1-A students never thought that they will see someone with enough potential to surpass All Might.

Akira could manipulate his wind quirk and with the help of Kinetic energy he could also make him physically stronger.

He could also generate air blasts and shockwaves to make his punches look just like All Might's punch.

They all joined Hero course and wanted to become strong but deep down in their hearts they knew that they can never beat All Might. 

All students thought like that except Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki.

Bakugo thought that he is above everyone else, and he will be the only person to be able to surpass All Might in the history.

However, Today he saw that he is just a weakling and that pissed him off.

As for Todoroki. The moment he heard from Momo that Akira has potential to reach All Might's level. He was shaken to the core. 

He hated his father and wanted to surpass him with just his Ice quirk but the more he trained, The more he realized how big the difference is between him and his father.

He didn't even realize that Endeavour kind of became a wall in front of him which he couldn't climb.

Only then Todoroki realized that even his father couldn't defeat All Might.

So his respect for All Might grew a lot.

Now he met a person other than All Might who not only can climb the wall but can even completely destroy it. And that person was just a student like him. 

"He is on a whole another level" Iida spoke up after his silence.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel.

=======================================

45