Chapter 34 – Start of the Nightmare
1.3k 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So what's the matter?" Nejire asked. 

Both Momo and Rumi were also looking towards me for the explanation.

First, I explained everything about Eri and Overhaul's incident to Nejire and Momo. 

We then saw that Eri was still not awake, so we became a little worried. Rumi called a doctor, and he checked Eri's condition. After the checkup, he told us that she was fine.

Eri was still unconscious because Overhaul took a lot of blood from her body. We decided to take care of her at least until she wakes up. We will think about the future later.

Then I asked Nejire to reveal some of my secrets to Momo because I am not going to waste my time doing that shit... 

Of course Momo was shocked that I can absorb other quirks. Rumi already knew so she was calm. It took Nejire a few minutes to calm down Momo.

Finally, it was time to gift them some quirks. Rumi's ["Rabbit"] Quirk is extremely strong. The only problem is that Rumi also gets hurt by the recoil, so I gifted her ["Super Regeneration"].

Rumi's main strength is her legs, but her body is less durable. Also, her hands carry less strength. So, I gave her ["Power"] Quirk. 

If she will use both ["Rabbit"] and ["Power"] Quirk together then her power will probably reach the levels of ["One For All"] at 100%.

It cost me a total of 40,000 SP to gift these quirks to Rumi. Now it was Momo's turn.

Momo's body was weak and couldn't handle the strain of ["Super Regeneration"]. So I decided to give her other quirks for now, using which she can make her body stronger.  

I can give her ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk in the future when her body is strong enough to handle its strain.

So, I gifted her ["Strength Enhancement"], ["Navel Laser"] and ["Float"] Quirk.

These three quirks will make her Ultimate Technique ["Creation: Armor Mk-1"] stronger. She will be able to fly, shoot lasers and also her punches will carry destructive force.

It cost me a total of 30,000 SP to gift these quirks to Momo. They immediately started testing their new quirks. I then decided to focus on my quirks.

I wanted to combine my ["Decay"] and ["Overhaul"] Quirk, but then I decided to wait for the ["Decay"] Quirk to awaken.

For Now, I decided to purchase ["New Order"] from the Shop, but I was interrupted by the system's warning.

[Ding... Your body right now can't handle more quirks.]

(What should I do? My "One for All" is already at 100%. I don't think I have any other way to raise my strength fast. I also don't have any gravity related skill and I can't absorb any other skill either.)

"Hey system, Is there any way for me to create some free skill slots?" I asked.

[Ding... Host can integrate some of your skills directly into your Physique. Those skills will then become your natural abilities and will always stay active. But you can't deactivate them either. This will create some free slots.]

"Hmm... System Integrate ["One For All"]and ["Super Regeneration"]" I said.

[Ding... Are you Sure?... Integrating these two quirks directly into your Physique will increase your natural body energy and stamina consumption.]

"Just do it." I said.

[Ding... Integrating "One For All" and "Super Regeneration"... 10,000 System Points deducted... Forcefully putting the Host to sleep for 7 days to avoid pain.]

"The fu*k. Hey wa-" I shouted, but then I lost consciousness and fell on the floor.

Nejire and others immediately panicked and called the doctor again. He checked my body and said that I am perfectly fine. Only then, the girls sighed in relief.

In School, Aizawa asked Momo about the reason of Akira's absence and Momo simply said that Akira is sick and refused to speak anything else.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Timeskip - Two Days}

Two announcements took the world by a storm, and it was only the start of the nightmare.

Somehow the news that All Might is still unconscious and can't fight got leaked and everyone was panicking.

Without All Might they couldn't think of any other Hero beating the 'All For One' who even managed to defeat 'Stars and Stripes'.

The second news was that there was an attack on Tartarus Prison and all the Villains escaped, but none of the Villains were seen in the streets.

It was as if they disappeared. Nobody knows where they escaped.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Time Skip - Three Days}

(It's been five days since Akira is unconscious.)

{All For One POV}

I recently stole a quirk called ["Hacking"].

Today I decided to completely take over the government systems using the quirk.

I want a complete control and I want to rule the world after all. But I will have to take care of Japan first.

Why? 

Simply because All Might and his Successor are here.

If I could steal ["One For All"] then my work will become easier and nobody will be able to stop my plans from succeeding.

Kyudai Garaki managed to make some improvements in my ["All For One"] Quirk. I can finally steal ["One For All"] even if the user of quirk didn't will it. But I will then have to deal with the trouble in Vestige World.

I opened my laptop and directly hacked into the defense systems of various countries. I first took control over the system which handles missile and nuclear warheads. Then I hacked other military systems and became their administrator. 

Using, the administrator commands I changed all the passcodes and firewalls. 

I then hacked into the systems of Hero Association from various countries.

I changed multiple protocols and deleted all the information related to the Villains.

Not before taking a copy of the information for me of course.

Reason? 

So that the Heroes will never know what kind of Quirks the Villains has, and it will make their job harder.

Of course these systems could be returned to their previous state, but they would need my laptop to do that. 

And if they wanted to fix those systems then they will have to completely destroy the whole system and build it from the scratch.

Formatting or rebooting won't work as it would still recognize only me as its administrator. 

Then I hacked the satellites and disabled all the functions those satellites had so that nobody could monitor my movements in Japan.

Next, I attacked the flight systems and shut down their systems. So that people can't leave their country.

Then I hacked into the stock market and bought everything using the name AFO. I also hacked bank servers and transferred all the money to my account. This will collapse the country's economy.

Then, I hacked into the traffic system. Finally, I even hacked the Internet and other communication services. This will cause a complete chaos everywhere.

"This is just the start of my plan for conquering the World. Hahahahaha!" All For One laughed like a typical villain.

You must be thinking that why I didn't hack the News Channels? 

I don't need to shut them down. 

After all, if I shut those down then how will the  people get to know that they are fucked.

I want total domination and can achieve that only when everyone will fear me.

When the Quirks were first introduced in the society. I had already decided that I will become the ruler of this new 'Quirk Society'.

Finally, The preparation and my years of hard work is paying off.

I don't mind destroying some cities to show my domination. Hahahahaha!!!!! Sacrifice is sometimes necessary to achieve the final goal.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{World POV}

It was complete chaos for everyone. In the morning, the traffic systems and the flight systems crashed. This caused traffic jams, a lot of accidents and several other kinds of problems. 

Then came the news of shares and money disappearing from the stock market and banks. The global market collapsed.

At that time everyone thought that nothing worse can happen but within an hour they were proven wrong. The communication and Internet services stopped working.

Military and defense departments were in Chaos because they lost their connection with Satellites and Nuclear Warheads.

The only service which was still properly working were News Channels which were broadcasting everything through Radio transmission. But everyone was sure that something major will happen soon. Finally, the News channels were also hacked, and a live video started playing.

The first thing everyone noticed was huge group of people and anyone could tell by just looking at their bloodthirsty expressions that, they were all Villains.

In the middle was a throne and on it was sitting a guy having white hair. 

He was 'All For One' who has successfully taken over the body of Nine. He is now a Perfect Nomu and can handle his 'All For One' Quirk to its full potential.

"Good evening everyone. My name is 'All For One' and I am the one responsible for all the things which are currently happening around the world.

The moment the Quirks were first introduced in this World. I had decided to become the sole ruler of this new Quirk Society. My plans were however crushed by the All Might...

But Enough!!!

He doesn't have the power to stop me anymore.

I already dealt with 'Star and Stripe' since she was becoming a thorn in my plans.

I have control over Nuclear Warheads and I can launch them at any instant. I have my own army of Villains working under me as well. It's the start of the Era of All For One.

Prepare Heroes! 

I am coming with my Army.

First I will start with Japan. I am giving you two days to prepare. 

After two days, At 9 am I will directly attack U.A. High School with my army of Villains and start my plan to conquer the world.

Get ready for the Final Battle. I would like to see your useless struggle, Show me what you got."

Then the live video stopped playing. There was a complete silence everywhere. Everyone was too stunned to speak. 

They were trying to comprehend 'Just what the fu*k was that?' 

'All For One' was acting like a cheap third rate Villain in the movies. 

Also, every one was confused that, Why U.A. High School? 

Why not start the attack from any other city or place?

----------------------------------------------------------------

All Heroes who were watching the Live telecast became serious after seeing the massive group of villains, and they decided to visit the Hero Association Headquarters to discuss and gain more information since all communication services were not working. 

Rumi also decided to go there and learn more about the villain. She was also worried because Akira was still unconscious.

Since, All Might was not present, so Endeavor automatically became the leader, and he arranged a meeting. 

The meeting started and most of the heroes thought that they can easily deal with the group of villains. 

They were also not taking 'All For One' seriously. They knew that 'All For One' defeated 'Star and Stripe' but they were relieved when Endeavor mentioned that he will take care of him. 

Gran Torino who was silent till now finally spoke up. He said "All of you will die."

The atmosphere of the room immediately changed. Endeavor looked towards Gran Torino and signaled him to explain.

Gran Torino sighed and explained everything related to All For One. Things like he can steal quirks, and he already collected hundreds of quirks. 

He also mentioned that All Might at his peak strength was not able to defeat All For One and ended up getting an injury in the stomach.

Endeavor's arrogant expression immediately changed and turned ugly. He was not able to defeat All Might even when he was old. 

But now he learned that the villain is capable of fighting young All Might. Not only that, the villain can steal quirks and already has multiple quirks. 

Endeavor then noticed that all the heroes were also losing hope, so he stood up from his seat and said "We will follow the previous plan. All of you will fight the group of villains and I will fight with All For One. 

Gather all the students from Top Hero Academies. They can't fight well, and they also don't have much experience, but they can at least provide some support to us. At this time, we need every kind of help because the villains are strong. Also, evacuate all the citizens from this city. Dismiss…"

Slowly all the Heroes left. In the end only Endeavor and Gran Torino were left alone. Gran Torino decided to tell the history of 'One For All' to Endeavor. 

Endeavor finally understood the reason of 'All For One' starting his attack from U.A. High School. He was also pissed off after learning that All Might was actually quirkless.

But, Endeavor calmed his emotions. This was not the time to think about this topic. The next fight will be extremely difficult, so he needs to prepare and surpass his limits.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

44