enter the auditorium
250 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the door was opened, Professor McGonagall walked out of the door and thanked Hagrid simply, while her sharp eyes were searching the crowd.

Fortunately, her goals are more conspicuous and more proactive.

The first time Luke saw Professor McGonagall, he smiled and nodded to her as a greeting.

Professor McGonagall watched Luke appear here and seemed to put down a big stone in his heart as he is the first gaunt in centuries to attend school. 

Then she took the students directly along the stone road towards a small house there.

On the way, they vaguely heard the noise of people in the hall separated by a wall.

The mood of many students who had calmed down was tense again.

But Hermione was more curious this time, so she wasn't too nervous and asked Luke.

"You know that professor?"

She noticed just now that several wizarding children seemed to be in awe at the tall black-haired witch who was leading the way.

Apparently, they had heard about the witch either from their parents or from their older siblings.

And obviously, the evaluation they gave was not something gentle and peaceful.

"Professor McGonagall, Vice-President of Hogwarts, Head of Gryffindor, Professor of Transfiguration, Quidditch and cat lovers."

Luke looked at Hermione and continued, "Strict and responsible. believe me, the relationship between you should be very harmonious."

Luke believed that Professor McGonagall must be just like Hermione in her youth, smart and keen, yet courageous and impulsive. ( nosy and ms lecture ) 

Hermione nodded earnestly, then looked at Professor McGonagall's back.

After a while, they walked into the empty small room. The room was crowded, and everyone was rubbing shoulders, and only then did Luke realize that Hermione's hand was still on his sleeve.

So he made a stretch, pulling his sleeve out of Hermione's hand.

Hermione glanced at Luke and said nothing.

And Professor McGonagall glared at Luke who was standing in front of the team. After all, everyone seemed nervous and formal. But when coming to Luke, it seemed as if he would fall asleep if he didn't raise his spirits.

Luke gave an embarrassed smile and returned to his normal posture.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, the opening banquet is about to begin..."

Professor McGonagall began to explain the sorting ceremony which was held every year. 

The little wizards lifted their spirits one by one and listened carefully to McGonagall'a Every word for fear that they would miss something and embarrass themself at the subsequent ceremony, or be assigned to a college he did not like.

"In a few minutes, the sorting ceremony will be held in front of all the teachers and students of the school. I suggest that while you wait, you should organize yourselves and be more alert.

Ron scoured the dirt on his nose, and in the process, Harry tried desperately to smooth his hair. In the end, her eyes still fell on Luke.

Luke was deliberately lazy when dressing himself, not serious. So his cloak slid down a little, and his collar was a little lopsided.

So Professor McGonagall went straight to it, untied the cloak for him, reattached it, and helped him get the collar just right.

With one last glare, Professor McGonagall turned and left the room.

Luke felt this serious restraint and felt a little uncomfortable.

And Ron, who followed Luke and Hermione, looked at Luke in shock.

If he hadn't known that the Gaunt family should have no relationship with Professor McGonagall, it would be very easy to doubt whether Professor McGonagall was Luke's blood elder and It has to be a very close one.

After all, judging from the information he got from his brothers, Professor McGonagall was a good teacher and cared about his students.

But she seldom showed any special consideration to a student. Unless the student is particularly good at Quidditch.

Of course, that was what Fred told him, so he wasn't quite sure that was what it was.

If Ron knew that Luke and Professor McGonagall were not related, then Hermione had already begun to be suspicious.

"Don't think too much about it, Professor McGonagall is my admission guide. We get along very well, so she does take care of me a bit."

Luke felt the strange eyes of the three people around him and said helplessly with a smile.

Booker in his arms also stuck out his head and made a "meow", as a testimony to Luke.

After all, even though he considers Luke shît in front of miss Luna but other than that Luke is the best. ( Tomorrow I will be trying to catch a cat and then roast it. ) 

Hearing the meow, Ron's front arms squirmed violently. It looked as if something had been disturbed.

Hermione didn't ask any more questions. In fact, she was a little nervous when things came to an end. So she started to adjust her breathing.

Harry, because he had seen the scene where Luke and Professor McGonagall were getting along well, could easily accept this kind of scene where the elders cared about the younger generation.

Of course, there is also the reason why Hagrid loves him too, making him think that the teachers at Hogwarts are quite friendly. So although he is a little nervous now, it is not so exaggerated.

Luke felt a little bit of joy and anticipation in Harry, and couldn't help but light mourning candles for him in his heart.

Harry didn't know that among the teachers he was about to welcome, two of them had not only a bad attitude towards him but it could even be said to be life and death with one of them.

One is to love him, but also hate him, The other, who seemed to care little about him, actually wanted his little life.

People really can't help but sigh, the savior is really a high-risk occupation!

Just when his thoughts were racing, he also heard Ron and their discussion about the sorting ceremony, and saw Harry's panic when he heard the words "test". Apparently, he was quite insecure about his magic prowess 

Hermione heard the relevant information from Luke, so she didn't panic.

The ghosts swarmed in and made a fuss among the freshmen for a while until Professor McGonagall reappeared, and walked away together. Making it look like it's fun.

"Now, form a single line and follow me."

Professor McGonagall led the nervous freshmen into the luxurious auditorium.

So almost all the new students exclaimed in unison.

Thousands of candles floating in the air brightened the auditorium, and four long tables were filled with gold plates and goblets. Sitting at the top table is a kind of staff.

Luke saw the famous old man with a white beard and hair, half-moon glasses, and clear blue eyes like a teenager.

That was the headmaster of Hogwarts, the most powerful wizard of our time, Albus Dumbledore. 

At this time, Dumbledore seemed to sense his gaze and followed it and saw Luke. 

~~~ 

Gonna catch up on the raws in 10 days at this speed. 

8