preach
281 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The words reached Blaise's ears, and his whole face instantly flushed. It's as embarrassing as if his underwear was ripped off in public.

He looked at the person who spoke angrily, and he wanted to scold and argue but as soon as he saw who it was the anger in his heart dissipated like a basin of cold water had been smashed in front of him.

There is no other reason because everyone knows the person who spoke.

Malfoy looked at Blaise's face like eating a fly, and the corner of his mouth drew a sarcastic arc.

At the same time, he also breathed a sigh of relief. From the moment he stepped on the Hogwarts Express, the results of each of his actions were mostly the opposite of his goals and expectations.

I wanted to be friends with Harry, but not only did not become friends but also successfully became enemies. I wanted to reason with Luke, but as a result, Luke dropped a few big hats and made him dizzy, and he could only return in embarrassment.

I also wanted to be the center of attention at the sorting ceremony. As a result, one Luke, and another Harry, stole his limelight without a trace.

Finally, when he opened his mouth to ridicule today, he finally met a person who was similar to usual and didn't dare to talk back.

Thinking of this, Malfoy suddenly felt that the guy named Blaise was a little more pleasing to the eye.

Professor McGonagall, who has been paying attention to Luke's condition, can't help but frown.

"Severus, there seems to be something wrong with your table again, can't you just stop?"

At this time, Snape was staring at Harry on the Gryffindor table for a while and was caught by him and both of their eyes were firmly attracted to each other. 

When Professor McGonagall's brows were scrunching deeper and deeper, Snape said, "If the little guy from the Gaunt family can't handle it, I will handle it."

Snape turned his head and looked meaningfully. He glanced at Professor McGonagall and said, "I will try to minimize the control of the students. Let them handle some small things by themselves."

He emphasized the word "little things".

And Professor McGonagall pondered for a moment and looked at Dumbledore, who was feasting on his face.

Dumbledore noticed Professor McGonagall's gaze, smiled, and said to her: "Minerva, your suggestion is absolutely correct, we should indeed add more Asian food to our menu."

He pointed to his plate. Food: "It's called 'Momos', right, it's really delicious. Do you want to send a few more elves to the Asian countries to learn about the food there?"

Professor McGonagall hadn't spoken yet. Hagrid, who was nibbling like a beggar, gave Dumbledore a thumbs up with his oily hands and said, "I think this is very necessary to teach!"

Professor McGonagall shook his head helplessly. Then she looked in Luke's direction again, and at the same time, she noticed that Professor Quirrell, who was wearing a hood, seemed to be looking at Luke too.

This made her frown subconsciously, but she really couldn't think of Quirrell's ill will towards Luke, so she could only ignore it and focus on looking at Luke, ready to see how he would deal with this trivial matter.

"You! You are insulting our Zabini family!"

After holding back for a while, Blaise finally couldn't hold back the words in his heart anymore. 

"Oh~ I insulted? What did I do that ?!"

Malfoy's face was both contrived and incredible. Then the mockery at the corners of his mouth was even more three-pointed.

"I'm just telling the truth, am I insulting you? Then it must be a shame for your family to live in this world."

Luke watched Malfoy's performance with interest.

Seriously, he knew very well that Malfoy wasn't giving Humphrey a shot this time.

It's just that he felt that Blaise's self-proclaimed aristocrat insulted this title.

Although there are some deviations in various senses, Luke is still satisfied that Malfoy has the heart to maintain the honor of the nobility.

Blaise's black face was flushed, his lips were pursed together, his hands clenched into fists, and he raised them up and put them down.

It can be seen that he looks like a seizure, but for various reasons, he can't have a seizure.

Humphrey looked at Blaise's embarrassing performance, and couldn't help showing a happy smile on his face.

He couldn't help but recall that before he got on the train, his mother had warned him not to have a close relationship with those aristocratic students because they often looked down on him.

But it doesn't seem like this is the situation now. The heir to the Gaunt family is willing to talk to him, and the Malfoy family member is also standing up for himself. 

It seems that there are still many good people in this world. ( haahahaahahah poor dude. ) 

"Thanks..."

As soon as he spoke, Luke, who had been paying attention to his movements, spoke immediately.

As he put his right hand on the table, he said seriously and solemnly, "You don't have to be ashamed of your origin and blood, Blaise."

Luke said this, and everyone's eyes returned again. onto him.

On the opposite Malfoy's face turned gloomy, and he was like saying a few words to Luke on the spot. After all, what Luke said was like slapping himself in the face.

But he vaguely saw the little bit of the wand tip protruding from Luke's right cuff. Although I couldn't find it if I didn't look carefully, the direction of the wand tip was me.

Malfoy has suffered a loss on Luke's hand once, so he paid extra attention to his wand. So he wisely chose to temporarily restrain his bad temper.

He closed his eyes and let out a light sigh of relief, his back that was originally straight also relaxed, as if "starting your performance".

The students who reacted more to Luke's words also chose to shut up temporarily after seeing that Malfoy did not speak.

Shutting up and judging the situation is something for any little snake to learn. Compared to the mixed-race Humphrey.

The stinky and impulsive Blaise was the object of their doubts.

Does the fûcking Hat have a fever? Doesn't such a coward suppose to go to Gryffindor?

Luke saw that everyone was waiting for him to speak, so he smiled and said, "You actually saw it, your proud bloodline, in the eyes of Draco or me, that's all.

Blaise's calm face, who had thought that Luke would speak for him, flushed again. But before he could get angry, Luke's voice came out again.

"So, I don't care about your bloodline. After all, no matter how noble your bloodline is, unless you are Merlin's direct blood relative, it doesn't mean much to me."

"What really makes me look down on you is not Your bloodline, but your behavior."

"Who do you think you are mocking today? You are mocking your classmates, your partners, your future helpers, and those who can pull you back when you are in danger. " 

Luke's words made many students in the Snake Academy frown.

If it was fun for them to see Malfoy taunting Bryce, Luke's speech wasn't so fun now.

Because many of them have done the same thing as Blaise

They haven't spoken yet, because they don't know what Luke will say next.

11