preach × 2
265 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You think Humphrey is a mean person and someone you can look down on. Then I or Draco can look down on you. So you're feeling the same as Humphrey. Are you happy?"

Luke laughed He opened his mouth to ask.

Blaise's face was ashen, but he was speechless in front of the logic given by Luke.

"The same goes for everyone else," Luke glanced at everyone present, those with sharp eyes and those with gentle eyes, "if your blood is nobler than others, then if you can bully other people unscrupulously, then at least half of you should lick my shoes."

"If you don't want to, then resist me, if you can't resist me, you really want to lick my shoes. Is it?"

"How is that possible!"

A tall, tall senior with big teeth and grey eyes stared at Luke aggressively.

"Even if I die, I can't accept such an insult!"

Following his words, all the little snakes nodded in unison. As proud as they are like King Cobras, how could they do such a cheap thing?

Luke was really pleased to see the pride and unyielding feeling on their faces.

Unlike some old nobles who have already knelt down and their knees are weak, this Slytherin, whose main body is aristocratic students, has not been overwhelmed by the power and has knelt down before. So here it is, to put a nail in their leg. So that they can accept the subsequent transformation.

"Yes! You should resist! Do your best to defeat those who oppress us! For the glory of the ancestors flowing in your blood, and for the glory of your own soul."

"The greatness in the bloodline is the effort of the ancestors. But what about us? Are we going to lie on the merits of our ancestors and wait to die?"

"I don't want to! Shouldn't our ancestors be honored for us?!"

The voice came from another corner of the auditorium. That's Hufflepuff's table. It was a boy with chestnut hair who spoke. Malfoy knew him, Ernie McMillan, also a standard pure-blood nobleman.

"So, bullying the weak and fearing the power, is this something that can make the ancestors feel honored?!" Luke asked.

"No! Only the weak bully the weaker "A senior girl shouted on Ravenclaw's desk.

"Then, being self-sufficient, ignorant, and stubborn, is this something that makes the ancestors proud?!"

"Why didn't the ancestors climb out of the family cemetery and strangle you?"

Fred Weasley said in a joking tone. own opinion. This made some students laugh. But Ron, who was sitting beside him, found that his brother's eyes were all serious. He seemed to really agree with what Luke said.

"Then, Blaise," Luke finally looked at the boy, but at this time Blaise was no longer angry, "Tell me, being vain and flamboyant can make the ancestors feel honored. Is it something?"

"No, it's not..." Blaise said dully.

"So, that's what Draco and I are going to tell you." Malfoy couldn't help but shudder.

What's wrong with me?

"If you want to be a noble who is respected by everyone, then don't preach the greatness of your ancestors all day long. What we should do is to make ourselves the pride of our ancestors, and even become the first generation of nobles in the eyes of everyone. What we want to pursue It's your own greatness!"

"Do you want to be the tomb keeper who guards the ancestral cemetery or the pioneers who pursue the path of glory!"

When he said this, Luke's eyes turned to Malfoy on the opposite side.

Following the guidance of his gestures and eyes, everyone's eyes were also focused on Malfoy.

Draco got the high-profile moment he wanted. And the moment Luke looked at him, he also really felt the boiling of the blood in his body.

"Being a trailblazer, of course! Re-creating glory! Re-creating glory!"

Like Luke, he stood up and shouted, his face flushed with excitement.

So Luke smiled and held out his hand to him. Malfoy took his hand solemnly and physically. The state of the two at this time seems to have reached some sacred covenant.

In the first place, crisp applause rang out. Then there was applause like waves and thunder in the auditorium, and it sounded like a landslide.

The faces of most of the students were filled with excitement as if they were witnessing history at this moment.

"Minerva, the child you brought back doesn't seem to be very similar to what you said." Snape said to Professor McGonagall while applauding, "This is like a typical careerist and politician. ."

Professor McGonagall's face remained unchanged: "I still stand by my judgment, this is a very good child."

After speaking, Professor McGonagall glanced again at the person in the middle who took the lead in applauding.

Dumbledore had a proud smile on his face at this time, but his eyes were so deep that it was impossible to tell what he was thinking.

Harry looked at the two people over there who were cheered by everyone, and for a while, envy filled his heart again. Not only them but now the three who answered Luke's question were applauded at the table of their own academy. Fred was very useful. While joking, he looked at Luke with a different kind of divine light in his eyes.

"If only I could stand up and talk just now, but unfortunately I'm a closer to Muggle wizard..." The speech just now seemed to be closer to the pure-blooded nobles, although there were also things about resistance and non-discrimination, which can be said to be aimed at All the wizard's words, but the subsequent glory, glory and the like, don't seem to have much to do with him.

"You are also pure blood. Harry, you can stand up." Percy heard Harry's words and said with a smile: "Your Potter family is also a famous pure-blood family in the wizarding world. Although they did not become holy twenty-eighth Family, it can't be regarded as a top noble."

Harry looked at Percy in surprise and couldn't help asking: "Really?"

"Of course it is true... er, but, Harry, pure-blooded nobles don't have a gun. What he said just now is so beautiful. Of course, maybe it will change in the future."

Percy hesitated for a moment, then looked at Luke's figure and said to Harry.

Besides Luke, Tyler looked at his back, as if he had seen some cherished magical animal, and his eyes were full of curiosity and desire to explore.

Malfoy was still enjoying everyone's applause and cheers. It felt like I lost myself in the waves of cheers.

And the corner of Luke's mouth outlined a faint smile.

Draco Malfoy has taken the bait.

9