new prophecy ?
308 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luke turned his head and looked at Tyler sitting on the sofa over there. The long bangs covered her eyes, but he didn't know if it was an illusion, Luke always felt that there was blue fluorescent light under the curtain of hair.

Luke did not appear immediately but took three steps to his left.

However, Taylor's eyes followed him to the left for three points. Luke frowned slightly but did not appear immediately, but silently opened his Occlumency.

It was obvious to the naked eye that Taylor suddenly became confused, his mouth opened involuntarily and then pursed tightly as if he was deliberately maintaining his image.

But you can still see the confusion on his face.

Luke sneered and walked in Taylor's direction on his expensive custom-made shoes with silent magic.

Tyler listened to the infinitely quiet room, and the sound of his heart disappeared, only the sound of waves outside the window remained.

She first looked left and right, then patted her head again, and closed her eyes to listen, but opened her eyes a moment later, her eyes were still confused.

"You, are you still there?"

The feeling and confidence that Taylor had at the beginning seemed to have completely disappeared. Although she still pressed her hands on the armrests of the sofa and kept her head up in a strong sitting position, she was sitting there now, giving People feel like a wronged rabbit.

"Yes, who are you?"

Luke suddenly canceled the Disillusionment Charm in front of Taylor.

At this time, the distance between him and Taylor was only about ten centimeters. Taylor was caught by his sudden appearance and the super-close distance and leaned back subconsciously.

If the sofa in the Slytherin lounge was not stable enough, she would have fallen down and such That large-scale movement might even lead to the waking up of the people lying around.

Luke didn't adjust his position just because she was intimidated.

Tyler looked up at Luke, his face still had a gentle smile, but his eyes were like a deep vortex at this time, and there was no emotion at all.

"You, you step back a little."Taylor whispered.

Luke didn't waver.

"Please step back a little." Taylor whispered.

Luke then took a few steps back and sat on the opposite sofa, with his legs forming Erlang's legs( one upon each other ) , his arms resting on the armrest of the sofa, his body leaning, his left hand clenched his fist to support his chin, and his right hand was pinching his own wand.

"Tell me first, who are you? How did you find me?"

Luke's tone was cold, even faintly revealing murderous intent. It seemed that if Tyler didn't give him an answer that satisfied him, he would be violent. hurt people.

Tyler felt like he was being stared at by a snake, and if the snake wasn't happy, it would immediately give him a hard bite.

But thinking of her mission, she still let out a long breath to calm herself down, and then said to Luke with a solemn face: "My name is Tyler, Tyler Barbara, I am a Legitimacy Reader."

When saying this answer, Tyler stared at Luke's face carefully, trying to see every little expression of him as clearly as possible. Although it may be because of Occlumency, she can't read Luke's mind, but her training since childhood made her very familiar with human micro-expressions. In the past, it was only used as an aid to reading minds, but now it can only be used for this trick.

On Luke's face, although there wasn't much expression, Taylor still saw Luke's momentary relief.

To be honest, the answer that the other wizards walked away instantly after hearing it, and even drew out a wand to threaten, was a sigh of relief for Luke.

Unlike the magic of Occulumency, Legilimency is born. Like Luke's Parseltongue, it's a gift.

And these two talents are also similar in that they are neither endearing nor even vilifying talents.

Parseltongue has become synonymous with dark magic, and even evil itself, as preached by dark wizards, especially a noseless bastard.

Makes it seem like anyone who can talk to a snake should be burned at the stake.

Legilimency was treated slightly better, either being kept at a distance or being directly used by others. Except for those who really love them, very few people will take the initiative to approach them. Whether it is Legilimency or Occlumency, the learning threshold is quite high, which itself is not ordinary magic.

No one likes their voices being read, and this feeling of no secrets is even more unacceptable than streaking.

On the other hand, Legilimency users have a hard time controlling their abilities when they are young.

They often see the deepest darkness in people's hearts at the most naive age, and not many can grow up healthily.

This is a rare species among wizards.

But it's different when it comes to Luke . Compared with Luna who can read his own thoughts without any reason, even close to reading minds, Luke still thinks that a Legilimency like Taylor is easier to understand.

What we are facing is not the unknown, and relatively less fearful. After all, Luke is also a person who knows Occlumency.

"So, what are you looking for me for?"

Luke asked. The eyes were no longer as indifferent as before but showed a little curiosity.

He seemed to know what kind of secret this girl who did not appear in the original book had.

"Have you heard the prophecy about the Dark Lord?"

Taylor whispered in a voice only two people could hear.

As soon as these words came out, the just-popular lounge fell into silence again, leaving only the sound of the two of them breathing.

Luke really didn't expect her to play so big when she came up.

He must know about the prophecy of the Dark Lord, which was mentioned in the original book, and this prophecy is why Dumbledore cares so much about Harry.

"Oh, interesting prophecy, let's hear it?"

Luke didn't say the meaning of the prophecy he knew. He was going to verify first if it was a prophecy he knew.

Tyler didn't speak immediately, but took out a small ball from her cloak, pinched it, and tossed it at her feet.

Luke could feel something like an enchantment unfolding around him.

Then Tyler took a deep breath and said, "The man with the power to conquer the Dark Lord has approached - born into a family that has defeated the Dark Lord three times - born in the seventh month - the Dark Lord marked him as Its rivals - but he has powers that the Dark Lord does not understand - one must die at the hands of the other because neither can live, only one can survive - the one with the power to conquer the Dark Lord. People will be born at the end of the seventh month." When Tyler uttered this prophecy, the overall mood also seemed quite tense, and it was obvious that the lack of a nose might also be her shadow. At the very least, he should be immersed in his horror of him.

As for Taylor's words, Luke was quite disappointed. He thought he would hear a different prophecy.

"This is the prophecy of Professor Sylby Trelawney in the college. But four years ago, my grandma made another prophecy."

Taylor's words made Luke's face freeze, but he returned to normal. , but it is no longer as random as it was at the beginning. Because four years ago , this time point really touched his heart.

This is the time he passed through.

Is this little girl's grandma so amazing?

Tyler didn't care about Luke's change in expression, she took a deep breath and said.

"The dusty fate will be broken, the darkness will become deeper, and the light will finally come. At the place where fate meets, those who seek the light will find their light, and follow the light to pierce the darkness."

15