caught twice in a night
291 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Tyler said the prophecy, she looked at Luke, but Luke was not as shocked or excited as she expected.

There was calmness on his face, even a hint of pity.

The two fell into an awkward silence again,

"You, don't you want to say something?" Taylor asked with a puzzled face.

"Don't say it, there really is..." Luke shook his head helplessly. "Professor Trelawney's prediction is really clear, very clear!"

Compared with Grandma Taylor's prediction, Trelawney The professor's prediction that even the month is accurate to a certain degree doesn't look like a prediction anymore.

Tyler didn't expect Luke's focus to be on this, her lips moved, but she couldn't open it again.

What he said seemed to make sense.

Looking at her reaction, Luke shook his head silently.

"So why did you tell me such news? Wouldn't it be better to tell Professor Dumbledore?"

Luke was actually convinced about the change of fate. Before he came, the story was like this. After he came, This story is still like this...

Then he , Luke didn't come for nothing!

"My grandma told me... not to tell the other adults, but to tell me the first student I felt I could trust after enrolling in school."

"Also, we can't trust Dumbledore, let alone the Ministry of Magic." Tyler's face had a look of grief and indignation, "When the mysterious man was arresting and killing my clan, they were doing nothing. Now I want us to tell them a new prophecy, dream on!"

Luke looked at Tyler's tightly pursed lips, and the slightly trembling The shoulders are also a little helpless.

He didn't understand it when he was watching the movie. Dumbledore was obviously younger and stronger more than ten years ago. 

Even When he was old, Voldemort had to avoid Dumbledore's edge. Not to mention him ten years ago.

No matter how bad it was, Grindelwald should have also had considerable combat power back then. Let him out, then let the two old men join forces, Tom is a piece of meat on the chopping board...

If Dumbledore tried so hard to raise Harry to be like him, the guardian of the wizarding world, then I am afraid he is still disappointed. . Harry didn't have such big ambitions. In the end he just became an Auror.

And the behavior of more than ten years ago made Dumbledore lose his powerful deterrent in the eyes of many people, and even lost the hearts of many people who originally respected him.

Everyone in the Order of the Phoenix said they understood him, but did they really have no complaints against him in their hearts?

When Luke watched the movie, he felt that it was difficult to say...

"Okay, you have finished what you have to say, can you go back to sleep now?"

Luke looked at the grief-stricken Taylor, although he did not know about the war Among them, she lost something, but thinking about it, she knew that it was an unacceptable person or thing.

After Tyler heard this, he looked up at Luke in surprise: "You, you don't have anything else to say?"

Luke shook his head indifferently and said, "Since you know the previous prophecy, you should know even more. Dumbledore also knew that prophecy."

"His absence may not have been influenced by that prophecy."

Tyler's face stiffened when he heard this.

But Luke didn't care about it, and continued to speak.

"Moreover, the first sentence of your prophecy is 'the dusty fate will be broken'. Since fate can be changed, why should we believe in the so-called prophecy?"

Luke shook his head and said, "If the prophecy cannot be changed, Then what we do is meaningless, if the prophecy can be changed, then the prophecy itself does not have much meaning."

"It would be better if it were detailed, after all, like Voldemort, it can be forced to change, such as killing a child born at the end of July. But with such a crude, chaotic prophecy, what am I supposed to do?"

After speaking, Luke stood up and said to Taylor, who was in a sluggish state: "Thank you for your trust. If you want, I don't exclude the friendship of a Legilimency."

After that, Luke waved again . The wand, chanted a spell, and disappeared before Taylor's eyes.

For a moment, the door was opened and closed again, as if nothing had happened.

Luke was also a little helpless when he walked out of the lounge. You have to say that the prophecy given by Taylor is not even that much useless as, it can at least give Luke a little confidence that he can change the world. 

If you want to say that he is useless, has even no guiding role at all. It's really tasteless.

But Luke didn't care too much. There are so many minds concerned with the illusory fate, it is better to do the things in front of you first.

He had been looking forward to the night tour for a long time. Whether it was the secret room left by Slytherin or the Room of Requirement left by Ravenclaw, he had a lot of expectations.

But the main purpose of the night tour tonight is not this.

Tonight he intends to find out some routes, such as the way to the forbidden forest.

After all, as far as he knew, the first big conflict happened in the forbidden forest.

That's definitely not why Luke wants to see those amazing beasts. Absolutely not. 

How could he ignore the risks of night travel because of unicorns, centaurs, giant spiders, hippogriffs, etc.?

So he was fully prepared and would never be caught.

But as soon as he walked into the hall, he saw two familiar figures.

One of them was holding a map, while the other was carefully observing everything around him. It was the Weasley twins.

At this moment, the two people over there suddenly stopped. Fred, who was holding the map, beckoned to George, who was looking out for the wind. George leaned over and looked at the location on the map where Fred was pointing.

Luke suddenly realized something was wrong.

Damn, they should have a Marauder's Map in their hands...

That doesn't mean...

Sure enough, in the next moment, George and Fred waved kindly in Luke's direction.

Luke suddenly felt a bit of a toothache. Why was he complacent because he got the Illusionary Charm in the first place!

It was broken twice in one night! That's the result of spending a lot of money on odor-killing clothes and sound-killing shoes. If it's just by the Disillusionment Charm, he's afraid that even Filch's Mrs. Norris can't hide it.

On the other side, the twins also murmured a little.

  "Fred, could it be that the map is broken? If Luke is there and we can't see anything, doesn't that mean that this kid can use the Disillusionment Charm? Is this a spell that first-year students should know? "

How do I know, but try first, keep smiling, keep waving, and see if we can swindle him out. Whether we can...get the investment or not depends on our performance."

16