~~~aaaaghhhhhhh~~~~~~aaaaaaahhhhhh~~ah~ah~ah~ah~ah~ah~Aaaaaahhhhhh
373 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

George looked up and down at Luke in surprise. The mouth involuntarily turned into an "o" shape.

He was really taken aback when he watched Luke's figure gradually emerge from the air just now.

Disillusionment spells are spells that many adult wizards do not know. He and Brother Fred are both very interested in this spell, but it is too partial and difficult to practice. When it is not practiced well, it has little effect, even a mistake. The side effect of the irregular discoloration of the body is normal for some people. , no lighter than Apparition's body split.

The price/performance ratio is definitely not as good as saving some money to buy an invisibility cloak.

It is precisely because they have practiced this skill that they know that Luke, who can use this spell so proficiently, is either gifted or proficient, or even both.

"What's so weird about this map?"

Luke dispelled the Disillusionment Charm, then stared at the map in Fred's hand, and began to ask curiously.

In fact, he knew this map for a long time, but now he can't show that something is wrong.

"Oh! This is an amazing map!" Fred put on a bright smile on his face. "It's our two treasures, a map that can display the names of all the people in the castle.

Fred handed Luke the Marauder's Map.

Luke was a little surprised by his action, but took the map anyway.

There are densely packed names on the map, among them, apart from the three of them standing in the hall, close to each other, only Filch's name is still moving.

He is still a long way from the three of them, so he doesn't have to worry about being caught.

There are many branch lines on this map, some of which even lead to outside the school, it seems that this is the so-called secret passage of Hogwarts.

Luke also wanted to crack the map, but the spell on it was unpredictable and messy. You can see the trace is the core of the "human trace curse". But this spell is old and obscure, and Luke didn't learn it when he read it in the spell book left by the family.

George glanced at Fred suspiciously, and couldn't help but poked his brother's shoulder with his finger, as if he was puzzled by his action of giving this map to Luke.

This is a toy they only got in the first grade, and they haven't had enough of it yet.

Fred winked at his younger brother, signaling him to stay calm. Let's take a look at Luke's reaction for now.

Luke looked at it for a while, and finally found the name somewhere in Gryffindor's dormitory.

"Peter Pettigrew."

The name now almost overlaps the name of "Ron Weasley", but if you look closely, you can still see it.

This also made Luke sigh in his heart.

You say that these twins are careless, but in fact they are actually very delicate in their dealings, but they just look this map too carelessly. 

their younger brother shared the bed with another name, and they still didn't find anything...

Luke raised his head and handed the map over.

"It's a very good prop, but it shouldn't be a simple thing. The spell on it is very old, and I can only see the traces of the 'human footprint'. The person who made this map can be called at least in spell science, Very knowledgeable."

Fred stretched out his hand to retrieve the map. After glancing at Filch's location on the map, he smiled and said, "What are you going to do tonight?"

"Go to the kitchen to find something to eat? Or Are you going to find the treasure that Slytherin left in the school?!"

George was immediately interested and looked at Luke with some anticipation.

Everyone knows that Hogwarts was founded by the Big Four, including Slytherin. And the legend about the treasure of the Big Four has been circulated among the students for many years.

Rumors such as "the big octopus in the black lake is actually Gryffindor's treasure keeper" are endless, and they say anything.

"Believe me, if Slytherin really left treasure, then even I would never dare to take it easily."

Luke shrugged and said, "Some people think that Salazar Slytherin is just a wizard that discriminates against Muggle-born wizards. He discriminates against almost all the weak wizards. Even if I have his bloodline, I can't take the treasure without enough strength."

This is no joke, he knows very well . The location of the secret room, and its layout, were not only seen in the movie, but also recorded in some historical records of the family.

Of course, it is nonsense to say that Slytherin does not discriminate against Muggle wizards and half-blood wizards, because according to records, the treasure in the secret room must be opened by pure blood Gaunt.

Luke didn't know if Tom's nose was crooked when he saw the treasures.

"I plan to go to the Forbidden Forest tonight. I am very interested in magical animals." Luke looked at the twins in front of him and said, "Can I borrow your map? Give it back to you."

"Borrow?" 

George and Fred looked at each other, and then saw his brother winking at him. The tacit understanding between the two made him instantly understand his brother's thoughts.

Although he was a little reluctant, he was reluctant to let the child catch the wolf!

"I'm afraid not, Luke, you have to know that this thing is very precious, and we finally found this treasure from the forbidden area. What a waste of strength we had at that time! How many difficulties we have overcome! How many trials we have endured! How can such a valuable thing be borrowed casually?"

George said regretfully.

Luke restrained the twitching desire of the corners of his mouth. Feeling George's true feelings, Luke would have believed it if he hadn't watched the movie and knew that they stole it from Filch.

So he looked at Fred, who was about to reprimand his younger brother, tilted his head, and asked, "What do you need? Actually, this thing doesn't mean much to me, you can see it when you think about it, so the price is reasonable. "

  The two people in front of them are not stingy, but they are not so familiar, especially with Luke, who is a Slytherin House who is famous for their no nose pride, if there is really no need for him, then there is no need to talk to him at all. 

He even showed him the Marauder's map. It's not obvious that it is fishing.

However, this bait is still a bit interesting, so Luke is also willing to take the bait.

Fred twitched the corners of his mouth. He was used to fooling Ron and Ginny at home. It was really rare to meet such a peer who could see through their little plan at a glance.

Fortunately, he quickly adjusted his mood.

"Let's make a deal."

15