let’s go together
285 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You two want me to invest?"

Luke looked at Fred in surprise. He really didn't expect such an answer.

He did expect the twins to be short of money. After all, the Weasleys were well-known in pure-blood circles for their difficult circumstances.

And the twins also have a hobby of making little weird inventions. Don't look at the little inventions they made which became all famous in the school as shown in the movie, and they even opened a small shop based on this business. But don't forget, all gizmos inevitably fail in the early stages.

Failure, but also due to the material costs.

Now the twins, not to say that they are poor amd one can only say that they are just worthless.

Money is just a number to him. If he can exchange a little money for the twins, and even the friendship of the entire Weasley family, Luke feels that it is not a loss at all. not to mention getting such a incredible lifesaving item as the Marauder's map. 

Seriously, in the original book, after the war, as long as the Weasleys had the will, they would be the new leaders of the pure-blood family.

But it didn't occur to him that Fred was referring to investing. You must know that this and selling the Marauder map for money are two completely different concepts.

This made Luke a little puzzled.

George knew that although he was similar to his brother in pranks and gadgets, and even better than his brother in handling some details, he was not as good as Fred in making general decisions.

So now, although he is puzzled, he is simply watching the conversation between the two people.

Fred looked at Luke and nodded seriously.

Luke looked at Fred's firm eyes, was silent for a moment, and then said: "If you are willing to sell me the map, I can actually give you a price that you are satisfied with. That way you don't have to give me any money. You can have absolute autonomy over your business."

Luke reminded Fred again that he has always liked the twins in the original book, and from the conversation and interview just now, the twins left Luke with a very good impression.

Therefore, he is willing to remind them on the side, so that everyone will not have conflicts or estrangements over trivial matters like money in the future.

  After all, if Luke was unreasonably asked to quit later, then Luke would not be sure what he would do.

"I've thought about it, and I believe it would be a wiser choice to bring you in." Fred was also very cheerful, and immediately explained to Luke, "As soon as you have enough money, although you said you would give We are satisfied with the price, but we are not sure how much it will cost when the finished product is actually produced. Second, the influence of the surname Gaunt is enough to save us from a lot of business competition troubles. Of course, This is something we will only consider after we graduate."

Fred is well aware of his family's reputation in the circle. If they really open a shop, some families who are stumbling on the face are already full of "pure blood" words.

"Anything else," Fred said with a smile, looking at Luke, who was a head shorter than himself, "I think you can be trusted."

Those words said by Luke in the Hall today may have really hit a certain point in Fred's heart.

Although the main purpose of that speech was to take a stand with the professors, and to get that Draco guy into his boat. 

But now it seems that the secondary goal of buying people's hearts, improving impressions, and finding similar people have been more or less achieved.

"Of course I have no problem, it's just a little money, it's a trivial matter."

Luke didn't refuse any more, and then continued: "If you really invent something that is more popular, there's no need to wait until graduation to open a store. "

  The Lance family will send me some properties in a few days. It is estimated that there will be a few well-located shops in Diagon Alley. We can spare one to sell your inventions."

"If you are interested, you can take care of the shop for a long time after graduation. If you are not interested, you can hire someone to take care of it. You can make inventions at ease."

Luke's words made George and Fred instantly overjoyed. You must know that the relatively good shops in Diagon Alley are expensive to rent, let alone buy them directly.

And Luke's sentence means that they don't have to wait until graduation to make money on a large scale. As long as you toss out something good, you can make money immediately on the shelves. In this way, the financial situation of the family can be improved very quickly.

George looked at his brother with some admiration. His idea was to sell the map and earn a sum of money to make inventions. But I didn't expect that my brother's move to attract investment has almost completed all the follow-up things, and they can even advance their plans a few years.

Fred himself didn't expect Luke to be able to give such a big chip.

It was then that he suddenly remembered that the one in front of him was not just the heir of the Gaunt family. He is the only one left in the Gaunt family. All money, a lot of money, can be freely disposed of. There is absolutely no need to consider whether the adults will agree to this matter.

"Follow-up distribution, the three people will share it equally." Luke didn't care about this share distribution, but he still had to make it clear.

Fred subconsciously wanted to refute, but was interrupted by Luke: "Don't hold back, I trust the earning ability of the two of you, and... that little bit of money doesn't mean anything to me."

Fred and George were speechless by the words.

"Okay, then it's settled." Fred didn't intend to continue to be polite to this rich man, after all, their family really needed money. It is best to produce results this school year. That way, Ginny won't have to use their leftover items when Ginny goes to school next year, or Mom and Dad will squeeze money from their little savings again.

If nothing else, a wand of seven Galleons is a sprinkling of water for Luke, but for the Weasleys, it would have to be done with gritted teeth.

l

"Let's sign a contract later, let me use the map first, and I'll go to the forbidden forest to see it."

Luke was no longer polite to the two of them. he has become the gold master, so he can be a little more arrogant!

Fred put the map in his hand to Luke, and then explained to Luke how to use the map.

  In fact, they didn't say Luke knew it. "I solemnly promise that I will not do good." and "The mischief is over." These two spells are also well-known.

Then he looked at the twins and asked suspiciously, "Where were you two going to play?"

The twins looked at each other, then turned to Luke and said, "Now we're going to the Forbidden Forest."

Luke Laughed dumbly, and said.

"Then let's go together."

.....

is Weasley twins stupid or too much stupid ?
  • Stupid
  • Too much stupid
  • i am a bot
Total voters: 10 · This poll was closed on Sep 10, 2022 03:40 AM.
9