forest
259 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Forbidden forests are dangerous.

but.....The twins actually love this place, which is quite mysterious in all the parts of Hogwarts.

But they are very clear that this forest is likely to have dangers that can kill them, as the Marauder map which they rely on cannot reveal the names of the magical animals living in the forest, so the two of them usually explore the forbidden forest with absolute caution.

Of course, Hagrid didn't think so. Hagrid was really tossed to death by the two of them...

Originally, their destination was the kitchen, and they were going to find the elves for some supper.

The stuff they ate at the dinner party called braised pork was really delicious. The two of them really couldn't restrain their greed, so they had this night tour tonight.

But Luke is their big money lord, and they can't let it go easily, let alone let him have any problems in the Forbidden Forest.

Otherwise, all the things I said just now will not be in vain.

So the two of them looked at each other and decided to sacrifice their lives to accompany the gentleman..... Cough... Their Goldman.

After all, the two of them still have some experience in exploring the Forbidden Forest, at least they know the places where they can't go any further.

Luke also did not mean to reject the twins. He did maintain a certain amount of skepticism about everyone, but he also knew he had to learn to trust others. Whether it was Hermione, or Fred and George, they were all partners he thought he could rely on.

As for why there's no Harry...

If Luke really felt that he was paying attention to Harry, then Dumbledore would definitely be the first to do it to himself 

 

His previous speeches had given him something to gain. But it will definitely arouse some people's vigilance.

Especially Dumbledore, he has seen a lot of people of Luke's style. And of all these people, one of the best was his best friend, Grindelwald.

In such a situation, it's just that Luke didn't get involved in his savior development plan. If he really wanted to get involved, Luke didn't even dare to think about his own ending.

Of course, this is because of his weakness...

Led by the Marauder's map and the familiar twins, Luke quickly crossed a hidden path and walked out of the castle.

The moon hangs in the sky, casting a cold moonlight. The damp wind blew up Luke's cloak and ruffled the shattered hair on his forehead. Standing high, Luke looked down and saw a huge forest that covered almost the entire valley.

From a height, the Forbidden Forest and Black Lake occupy most of the area of ​​the entire Hogwarts area. Castles and Quidditch pitches are just a small part of it.

"You have also seen that the Forbidden Forest is too big, and the depths are too dangerous. It is said that even Dumbledore doesn't know what dangerous creatures will be in the center of the Forbidden Forest."

George said to Luke with some emotion.

"Come on, George, you'd better not take Lee Jordan's words seriously." Fred said helplessly, then he turned his head to Luke and said with a serious face, "Although Lee Jordan is our Friend but his words have always been mixed with a lot of exaggeration, but the dangers of the Forbidden Forest are recognized by everyone."

"Maybe Hagrid is the only exception, as he likes the Forbidden Forest the most." George shrugged and added.

Luke listened to the two of them and nodded, but his eyes were full of longing.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful."

Fred couldn't help rolling his eyes, then turned to George and said, "I now kind of understand how mom feels when she's perfunctory by the two of us."

Looking at Fred With the same expression on his face as his mother's, George couldn't help laughing, but he quickly covered his mouth and only made a "hum, hum, hum" sound.

"Let's go and have a look. This is probably the place I'm most looking forward to." With that, Luke walked along the path towards the Forbidden Forest. The twins followed closely.

In the distance, they could see Hagrid's hut, where the lights were still on, and they didn't know what Hagrid was doing on so late.

After walking a distance, they finally stepped into the forbidden forest. George and Fred both restrained the smiles on their faces and then took out their wands seriously and cautiously, ready to do anything at any time.

Luke was not in a hurry. The first time he stepped into the Forbidden Forest, he felt refreshed, as if he had come home.

Luke walked forward slowly, and the relaxed feeling in his heart even made him hum an unknown minor tune softly.

The twins didn't let their guard down at Luke's ease. In their opinion, Luke may not know the power of the Forbidden Forest yet.

However, they knew that there were even xxxxx-level magical creatures like the eight-eyed giant spider in the Forbidden Forest.

This is not an endangered level, this is a dangerous level. You must know that the basilisk is just a creature of this level.

Luke also knew that there lived a basilisk in the secret room of the castle and that the eight-eyed giant spider in the forbidden forest was not just one, but a group and the builder of this group was our lovely gatekeeper, Rubeus Hagrid.

As for the other 3x hippogriffs, 4x ponies, etc...

Hogwarts really is the safest place in the UK!

Before entering the forbidden forest, the twins' emotions were relatively stable. After all, it is not the first time for them to come here. Knowing the current progress, there is not much danger.

But soon, big beads of sweat began to ooze out of Fred and George's foreheads.

Damn, it's only a few steps in, and even the periphery of the Forbidden Forest is not left, so it can be regarded as the edge of the Forbidden Forest. How can there be so many things popping out!

In the woods, the rustling sound continued to sound, and pairs of eyes that glowed under the moonlight were staring at the three of them.

Luke had stopped, and Fred and George carefully moved to Luke while sighing that they were unlucky today.

"Luke, if something happens later, don't hesitate, let's run east, make some noise while running, and bring Hagrid or Fang over."

Fred urged in a low voice and quickly.

"Hagrid is very talkative. As long as we speak well, he won't report it to the professors. Don't worry about deductions."

George whispered comfort and reassured Luke, after all, he was deducted for the first time. , which dampens the interest in the night tour, although the current situation is not very good, but the twins will not give up their greatest source of fun.

But just when the two looked solemn, Luke stretched out his hand to push the two away, and slowly walked towards the position of a large group of magical animals in front of him.

Fred reached out to grab Luke subconsciously but was quickly stopped by George.

He didn't see the maliciousness of the other party. Even if Luke moved forward, nothing more happened. Not only did the magical animals not riot but they also seemed to be quieter.

And just as Luke walked forward, in the dark forest, there was also a figure crawling in Luke's direction.

6