096: Furious Loki!
1.3k 2 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96

Sirius felt something was off and looked at Ais solemnly.

Sensing his gaze, Ais titled her head cutely.

Such a cute scene immediately dealt a critical strike to his heart.

'No, Sirius, you must not be fooled. The current situation is almost like the three major illusions in my past life - she likes me!?' Sirius patted his cheeks and dispelled any unnecessary thoughts.

The inherently innocent Ais couldn't do such a thing. Sirius wondered whether Ais even knew what liking a guy meant.

"...Ais, come with me." Sirius knew that the current location was unsuitable for such conversation, so he simply packed up his unfinished breakfast and pulled Ais out of the dining room.

Ais didn't resist and obediently let him pull her away.

When they left, there was another commotion in the dining room…

Inside Sirius' room,

"Why did you say something like that before in public, Ais?"

Sirius pulled Ais to sit on a chair, put his unfinished breakfast on the table, and asked the question in his heart.

"Because…Riveria suggested me to do so…" Ais replied hesitantly.

'Is it related to mama-elf?' Sirius wondered, then felt it doesn't seem strange for this matter to have something to do with Riveria.

Sirius remembered that Riveria often acted as an elder in regards to Ais's emotional matters in the original work.

"Alright, but why?" Sirius wanted to know the reason for her action.

"Uh…because I want to repay your help." Ais sat on the chair obediently and succinctly answered his questions.

After asking a few more questions and getting the answers, Sirius quickly figured out the cause of the matter and resolved his doubts.

It's just he felt dumbfounded thinking about her action before.

'Ais, we can talk about such things in private. You don't have to say it in front of everyone…' Sirius could already foresee the sight of Loki chasing after him with a knife in her hand after waking up,

"...Sirius, did I trouble you?" Ais noticed his helpless expression and thought that Sirius rejected her offer.

"No, of course not. I'm glad to date you, Ais." Sirius hurriedly shook his head.

Just kidding, how could Sirius reject such an amazing offer? It's a rare opportunity for Ais to invite him on a date.

In case of a big deal, he'll play hide-and-seek with Loki for a few weeks. The drunkard goddess will quickly forget about this matter anyway.

"Hmm, then let's go to Riveria's place later." Ais smiled after seeing Sirius agree to her offer and suggested. The innocent girl felt relieved having the opportunity to repay his favor.

"Uhh, why do we need to go to Riveria-san's place?" Sirius was puzzled.

"Riveria didn't tell me what to do on a date before. The breakfast bell rang just when she was about to say it…." Ais felt regret about this matter.

'Ah, this…' Inexplicably, Sirius feels he can hit the home run on this date if he wants.

But after thinking about the difference between their strength, he lost confidence in himself.

'Be steady, Sirius! Emotional matters must not be rushed. I haven't even taken down Artemis yet, so don't think about other things…' Sirius reminded himself not to be impatient.

There's still a long time before he can think about this matter…

Without sufficient strength as backup, Sirius will never establish a romantic relationship with many girls.

So, while staying in the room, he began to finish off his unfinished breakfast.

He divided the untouched omelet into two parts and gave one to Ais to quell her hunger. This silly girl hasn't eaten breakfast yet.

Their current situation is not suitable to go to the manor's cafeteria for the time being. After everyone leaves the dining room, Sirius plans to take Ais there to have her breakfast.

Otherwise, they will suffer from a lot of teasing and ridicule.

In case of such an exciting topic, there's no need for any explanation.

People will only believe in what they want to believe.

About half an hour later, Sirius and Ais returned to the dining hall.

The cafeteria was relatively deserted. Everyone had finished their breakfast and went to do their own things. Only Line and some staff in charge of the aftermath were left handling the cleaning matters.

"Sirius, Ais-san…why are you here?" Seeing their arrival, Line took two steps in welcome.

"Ais hasn't had breakfast yet. So, I'm here to find something to eat for her." Sirius shrugged with a helpless tone.

Ais also nodded after Line looked at her, "I came here to find something to eat."

"It turns out that Ais-san didn't eat breakfast before. I wondered why there were so many leftovers. Now I understand. Please come here. I have reserved a portion for you." Line invited the sword princess.

When Ais was pulled away by Sirius, the careful Line was somewhat aware of it and left a portion of breakfast just in case.

Now it looks like she made the right choice.

'As for the explosive remarks of the two before…it must be a misunderstanding, right?' Line didn't think Ais was the type of person who would take the initiative to date a boy.

"SIRIUS!!! How dare you plot against my Ais-tan!? Come out here!!"

When Line brought Ais's breakfast, a shocking shout resounded throughout the manor, accompanied by the sound of someone running.

"!!!"

Dangerous!!!

Sirius felt that the sound was getting closer and closer and realized his dangerous situation. His instincts were reminding him to leave this place immediately.

"Ais, we'll talk about the date later. I'll take my leave first!" Sirius hurriedly ran off after speaking before Loki found him.

"—!"

Ais was still in the posture of receiving breakfast from Line. When Sirius's voice reached her ears, without waiting for her to turn around, Sirius left the place instantly.

The blond girl opened her lips, not knowing what to say.

'Sirius…why are you so afraid of Loki?' The girl titled her head cutely in confusion.

'I can't figure it out…' Ais dismissed this matter after a few seconds.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

57