107: Powerful Lefiya!
997 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 107

The spiky-haired Raul shook his head and said: "I don't know where Sirius learned so much strange stuff."

Although he thought so, Raul felt the words sounded really cool.

"Listen, Lefiya! Hesitate and you will lose! So, don't hesitate to chant magic in the future, alright?"

When the elf girl was in front of a powerful monster, she could not cast and often interrupted her ongoing cast. Raul was anxious to see such a situation.

On the 22nd floor of the dungeon,

It's the same familiar floor again. Last time, Sirius seemed to have encountered a heavyweight role here, but this time he didn't.

Anyway, it would be strange if Sirius could meet them again and again.

After all, they have been hiding from the public for more than ten years without being discovered.

If it wasn't for his skill's effect last time, Sirius could never find them.

The terrain made up of countless tree roots and barks is still trying to confuse the adventurer's sense of direction like a maze.

The dreamlike blue moss grew chaotically on the dungeon floor. The light they emitted slightly illuminated the ceilings and the walls, making the figures of three adventurers flicker in the thin darkness.

Along the way, Sirius and his group found leaves of various shapes and colors, giant mushrooms, and flower branches dripping with crystal-clear water droplets.

Each cave they visited has a different landscape and even beautiful scenery.

"Let's pick some plants and herbs on the way. After all, they're all money, and it's better not to waste them~" Sirius made a proposal.

Another feature of the Large Tree Labyrinth is its many rare medicinal herbs and plants.

There are often adventurers who are entrusted with the collection of these herbs and plants here.

Studies have confirmed that various plants and herbs in the Large Tree Labyrinth can be eaten directly, providing quick physical recovery or detoxification. Therefore, pharmacists and doctors who prepare different medical and spiritual medicines and other props value these plants and herbs.

Even the dazzling moss that illuminates the dungeon floor can be exchanged for a lot of money when brought back to the surface.

Therefore, the dungeon can be considered a treasure trove of valuable resources.

"Alright, my backpack is big enough anyway!" After hearing Sirius's proposal, Raul agreed without hesitation.

No matter what, nobody dislikes some extra money.

Everybody has some sort of hamster mentality of having a lot of personal savings.

Another thing to consider is that Raul still owes a lot of debts. So, he can't ignore such a good proposal.

Lefiya watched the two guys skillfully collecting various rare plants and herbs with a complicated gaze and didn't know where to start complaining.

While they were busy collecting, a group of newly born monsters emerged from the ground.

ROAR!!!

"GRAH!!!"

A group of strong humanoid lizard monsters with red scales looked at them like their archenemies, wielded metallic flowers as weapons, and attacked the three.

The appearance of these lizardmen was similar to the ones described in western fantasy, with red scales wrapped around their body, standing on both feet, and attacking people with their forelimbs.

The metallic flower is a kind of natural weapon in the arsenal of the labyrinth.

These metallic flowers blooming on the wall can be directly used as a round shield as long as the stem is pulled off. And the pulled stem can also be used as a blade.

Since the monster has a shield, has a blade, walks upright, and attacks with both hands…

Every time Sirius fights with this kind of monster, he has the illusion of engaging in a human battle.

Lizardmen who wield swords and shields flexibly and like monster warriors. Of course, they have no wisdom and rely on the instincts given by the dungeon to fight.

Sirius held his silver-gray spear tightly and used its tip to push aside the rigid blade that swung towards him.

After Sirius avoided the slash, the lizardman who attacked him couldn't stop falling to the rear.

Then, suddenly, a silver light flashed.

The sharp edge of the spear emitting a trace of scorching aura slashed across the lizard man's neck, easily separating its head from the body.

"ARGH!!!"

The monster died with a low-pitched groan and turned into black ashes in a blink of an eye.

The rest of the monsters reacted to the death of their companion and held their shield and charged.

But the quality of the shields seems to be of little use in the face of Sirius' enchanted weapon, though.

Maybe these weapons brought these monsters peace of mind instinctively.

"GRAH!!!"

Just as the battle between Sirius and the lizardmen was heating up, a new uninvited guest greeted from the sky.

A group of firebirds flapped their wings and flew toward his location aggressively.

Sirius quickly noticed the shrill roars of the firebirds and subconsciously accelerated the pace of his battle with the lizardmen.

Soon, Sirius quickly eliminated some lizardmen and focused on the new group of enemies.

"Meteor!"

Sirius used his magic and quickly evaded the incoming attacks of the firebirds.

Just as he was about to use 'Starfall' to eliminate these flying monsters quickly, he heard a chant.

[Proud warrior, snipers of the forest. Take up your bows before the advancing plunderers.]

[Answer the call of your brethren and ready your arrows.]

[Tinge them with flame, the lamplight of the forest.]

The familiar elf girl's chant made Sirius let go of his previous thoughts of a quick battle, and the corner of his mouth drew a slight arc.

'It looks like these flying monsters don't need my effort anymore…' Sirius thought while swinging his spread toward the remaining lizardmen and quickly eliminating them.

Then, he turned around and saw the gorgeous scenery.

Lefiya finished chanting her magic and fired artillery bombardment toward the flock of firebirds flying in the air.

[Release them, the fire arrows of the fairies. Falling like rain, burn away the savages.]

[Fusillade Fallarica!!]

——!!

Then torrential rain of fireballs was released.

Countless red magic bullets emerged from the magic circle unfolding in front of Lefita, turning into deadly arrows and firing at the flock of firebirds.

Thousands of fire arrows covered all the firebirds, and the dense fog of explosive flames bloomed over the forest.

The fire arrow hit their target, penetrated the monster's wings, and knocked them down with a shrill hissing sound.

But, the scene didn't last for very long.

Lefiya's magic only lasted for a while.

After eradicating all firebirds, the elf girl stopped her magic.

In fact, if she wanted, she could enlarge the scale of this attack, but it's not necessary and a waste of mana.

In the dungeon, maintaining one's state is the top priority for every adventurer for their survival.

After all, it's too late to regret if there's a lack of mana and stamina while facing a crisis.

Monsters will not give any opportunity for survival to the adventurers, and the dungeons will ensure it.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

46