111: Denatus! (II)
923 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 111

Perhaps in the eyes of mortals, the meeting of the gods consists of serious discussions.

But the reality is too far away.

Most gods came here to participate in the Denatus for fun, except for a few gods with serious and rigorous personalities. Therefore, the atmosphere in the hall is more or less informal.

The noisy voices of the gods continued for more than 10 minutes until a male god wearing an elephant-headed mask and standing near the podium looked around the venue and felt that the audience was sufficient.

The elephant-mask-wearing god then patted the table on top of the platform and made a loud bang bang sound, silencing the crowd.

When everyone cast their eyes on the male god, he also looked at them silently, and the atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Then…

"—I am Ganesha!"

The god named Ganesha put out a ridiculous pose after saying this.

"..." Every other god and goddess looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"Yeah, yeah, Ganesha, Ganesha~"

"Is Ganesha the host of today's Denatus? How many times has he been the host?"

"I don't know. Anyway, it's too many times to remember…."

The gods' reaction was very perfunctory, as if they were not surprised by Ganesha's appearance in front of the podium.

And Ganesha soon returned to his normal state after posing for some time and began to fulfill his duties as host.

"Then, everyone, first of all, thank you for joining today's Denatus. As usual, you can exchange information and share some interesting topics you found with each other." Ganesha briefly explained, and the meeting soon started.

"Speaking of unusual, in recent days, there's been a lot of news regarding Loki's newest child. I heard that he broke the record for fastest level up."

"Oh? I know about that too! If I remember correctly, the boy's name seems to be Sirius Starr. I heard that he got promoted to level 2 in about a month. I don't know what's going on?"

"Loki, it can't be that you cheated using your divine power, right? Or is that boy your illegitimate child…?"

The doubts at the beginning soon derailed into some strange topics in the end.

Although the gossiping gods spoke in a low voice, Loki could still hear them.

Soon, she got up from Demeter's bosoms with a gloomy face.

Then, Loki slapped her hands on the table heavily and angrily looked at the gods speaking ill of her. The vermillion-haired goddess's eyes had an eerie red tint to them.

"How dare you slander me! I'll kill you!!!"

It seemed that a gust of wind swept across the venue, and all the gods in the audience closed their mouths in embarrassment and did not dare to speak.

The gods who said that Loki cheated were now trembling in fear, and the nearby gods looked at them with caring eyes, just like some fools.

Loki Familia is one of the strongest familia in Orario. So, it's a foolish decision for a god with a weaker familia to mess with her.

The rational gods wondered whether these idiotic gods were too comfortable in the lower realm that they forgot essential cautions. How dare they slander Loki casually?

At the meeting of the gods, i.e., Denatus, there is an unspoken rule that everyone tacitly understands.

If a god has a stronger familia, then that god has more right to speak at the conference.

Because other gods dare not provoke that familia. Except for some foolish gods, no deity would do such a loss-making business.

After all, this is the lower realm. If it is in heaven, a god can hide in a remote corner for more than 1000 years, and the matter will mostly be over. But in the lower realm, no god would do this. This is because so many things can happen in such a long time.

"Don't be so angry, Loki."

While the other gods were more or less silent because they didn't want to mess with Loki Familia, a beautiful and sultry voice sounded from the side.

"..." Loki, who was thinking of stripping all the gods who spoke bad of her and hanging them on a square in the main streets of Orario, was interrupted and turned around to look at the owner of the voice.

Freya looked at her with a teasing expression and didn't waver in front of Loki's gaze.

"The meeting still has to continue. It's not good for you to ruin the atmosphere. Besides, I'm also curious about your new child." Freya smiled, lifted her bang, and hung it behind her ear.

It looked like the beautiful silver-haired goddess was here for entertainment like most other gods and did want Loki to spoil her rare interest.

The smile on the corner of her mouth attracted the attention of most male gods, while the goddesses stared at them coldly as if they were some non-combustible garbage.

'What is this woman thinking about?' Loki focused on Freya and didn't bother to think about her previous offenders. For now, all her thoughts were about what Freya was up to.

But as hard as she thought, Loki naturally couldn't guess what the sly vixen was thinking.

When Loki looked around, she found everyone was frightened by her gaze.

As long as her line of sight goes, many gods with weak familias directly shrink their necks.

It's not that these gods are afraid of Loki, but they do not want to mess with her and bring inconvenience to their familia children.

'Indeed, if I don't let go, today's Denatus basically couldn't go on….' Loki realized the issue.

This is the power of a stronger familia.

As the main god of Orario's top familia, Loki's influence and right to speak among the gods is terrifying.

In the end, Loki gave up pursuing the previous matter and decided to take her revenge after today's Denatus ended.

After such an outburst, her original idea of giving a shameful alias to Sirius diluted significantly.

Afterward, Loki was more serious about participating in the discussions.

During the meeting, Loki seriously considered booking a remote area and having a good talk with Freya.

From time to time, she spoke something and attracted a group of gods to agree.

In such an atmosphere, the gods decided on Sirius's alias.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patreon.com/dangerouskitty

47