112: Sirius’s Alias!
972 1 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 112

"So, what is my alias?"

Sirius thought for a while in his head, but the fact is he didn't spend too much time thinking.

Sirius looked at Tione expectantly, hoping to get a good answer from her mouth.

"[Silver Star]"

"Very handsome nickname..."

It was not Tione who replied but Ais who was walking ahead.

Hearing the conversation between the two behind, Ais turned her head slightly to answer and expressed her thoughts.

"Huh... that sounds pretty good..." Sirius sighed in relief.

At least his alias is short and relatable!

He was glad he didn't get a shameful title like [Dark Flame Master], etc.

Tiona, next to him, saw his expression and seemed to realize something.

"Sirius, were you worried about having a shameful alias?" Tiona asked.

"Well, it's normal to have such worries. After all, those gods..." Sirius replied as a matter of course.

The gods in this world are just a group of playful creatures, and most of them will feel uncomfortable without messing things up.

After hearing this, Tiona couldn't help laughing. She waved her hands and said:

"Then you have no need to worry. Although Loki looks carefree usually, in fact, she is quite protective of her relatives. And with our familia's influence, there is absolutely no possibility for you to get a weird alias."

(Loki: Not necessarily!)

"Well, the results are as you expected, you're right to say so..."

The facts were there so that Sirius couldn't refute her words.

"Sirius! Loki asked you to come to the conference room!"

After entering the manor, Aki, who just came downstairs, found Sirius, smiled and conveyed the goddess's instructions.

It was for Sirius to find her immediately after returning from the dungeon.

Not surprisingly, Loki should inform him about his alias.

The only problem is...

Thinking of the scene where he was chased out by Loki with a knife before, Sirius couldn't help covering his stomach, feeling constipated.

"I hope Loki doesn't have a kitchen knife this time..." Sirius complained.

"It's okay, I can protect you."

After hearing this, Ais turned her head and confidently looked at him with golden eyes, conveying her wishes.

Her eyes seemed to say, "Don't worry, I'm here".

"Eh, this...thank you." Sirius could only thank the girl.

"Um." Ais nodded in reply.

Lefiya was next to them when she heard their conversation. She felt that someone had poured a glass of lemon juice into her mouth, and her sour face was deformed in jealousy.

As Sirius expected, when he visited Loki, she talked to him about his alias.

The process was unexpectedly calm, and she calmly chatted with him while sipping an ice-cold drink.

Loki had a natural expression, and it seemed she had forgotten about Ais's matters.

Sirius breathed a sigh of relief after realizing this.

Although he didn't know the reason, Sirius wouldn't take the initiative to mention it.

During this period, Loki thought that Sirius was unaware of his alias and wanted to use this topic to tease the boy.

The red-haired goddess gave a shameful nickname and tried to see Sirius' reaction but was exposed on the spot by the little angel next to him. So, her plan failed before it even started.

After ending the conversation with Loki, Sirius came to the bathroom with a change of clothes.

The familia bathroom at this time was empty, allowing Sirius to enjoy a landlord-level treatment.

After bathing, Sirius returned to his room. While arranging his equipment, he started thinking about the current situation.

"I have learned most of the basic knowledge. So, I can try to develop new magic. Hmm, I still have too little experience in human warfare. So, I have to find an opportunity to practice..." Sirius muttered while planning his next course of action.

The knowledge that Sirius has accumulated is very biased, and he learned them specifically for the two magics that are being conceived.

The process should be smooth with the enlightenment of the skill "Astral Guidance" and with some help from Riveria.

There are still many deficiencies in his fighting experience against humanoid enemies, which Sirius noticed when battling against the Lizardmen.

He has always hunted monsters and rarely has the chance to fight humans.

He didn't count the practice with family members since childhood because simulated training is useless in actual combat.

In the face of lizardmen whose action patterns are similar to humans, Sirius relied on his higher stats to win.

"Intuition" is definitely a magical skill in battle. It can instantly determine "the most suitable course of action for oneself," which can avoid countless dangers and seize the perfect opportunity during combat.

But this does not change the fact that Sirius lacks proper experience dealing with humanoid opponents.

Activating "intuition" when fighting against the lizardmen will make Sirius feel a sense of physical incongruity.

The situation is probably the brain(aided by intuition) reacting faster than the body.

The situation is pretty much the same as above.

Thoughts are always one beat faster than actions.

Perhaps in the dungeon, this flaw is not a big problem.

But Sirius is clear that the long-term enemies of Loki Familia will not be dungeon monsters in the future.

It's the Dark Faction or Evilus.

They are the group of humans and gods who threw themselves into the path of darkness.

As a member of the Loki Familia, Sirius could not avoid fighting against the fallen.

Therefore, the acquisition of human combat and PVP skills must be carried out during this period.

"Then there is a conjecture about the enchanted weapon... I should test it out. If there is no accident, this will be the source of my wealth in the future..."

Sirius glanced at his weapon in the corner of the wall, carefully looked at the mysterious patterns spread on it, and spoke softly.

"My spear is comparable to that of a first-class adventurer's armament."

This was Raul's assessment.

After all, having been a supporter of the leading team of Loki Familia for so many years, Raul still has an eye for distinguishing weapons.

In the central team of their familia, whose weapon is not the level of first-class equipment?

If Raul can't tell the difference, that's weird.

After hearing Raul's words, Sirius had a suspicion. However, he needed some time to verify it.

48