113: Sneaky Figure!
1.1k 0 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 113

Sirius's weapon should be comparable to a second-class adventurer's armament, but under his hands, it had the level of authentic first-class equipment.

Sirius guessed this should be the effect of his magic "The Arrival of Silver Star!".

As unique additional magic, it seems to have undergone some unknown changes after Sirius got the development ability 'Mystery'.

In short, the current Sirius should be able to enchant weapons, enabling equipment priced at several thousand valis to exert strength dozens of times their expected value.

This is equivalent to using low cost in exchange for high value.

Hence, Sirius declared that this was the source of his future wealth.

If Sirius could perfect his enchantment, then he would be one of the vital trump cards of Loki Familia in the future!

"Hmm, I need to find time to buy two cheap daggers to experiment~"

"Oh, by the way, I also need to spend some time with Artemis-sama, and go on a date with Ais…Hah, why am I so busy?" After thinking about it, Sirius couldn't help but take a long breath.

Initially, his life was already packed, but now there are so many additional things to do at once.

'Whoops, it's going to be tiring these days…' Sirius imagined his future and came to the dining room to have dinner with his companions.

Sirius received his dinner and sat in a remote corner to eat. Thankfully, nobody disturbed him during this time.

After finishing his meal, Sirius went to the eastern street, toward the hotel where Artemis familia temporarily resided.

He planned to spend some quality time with Artemis and her familia.

When he arrived, it was dinner time for Artemis familia, so Sirius shamelessly squeezed in without any embarrassment.

Visiting a friend while they're eating is not good manners.

But that's because one is just a superficial friend.

How could the relationship between Sirius and Artemis familia be that way?

'When I take down Artemis-sama, all the girls will be my family. So sharing with them now is actually caring for them.' With such ideological awareness, Sirius naturally did not show any estrangement when he joined the girls.

With the addition of a male, the girls became more active.

They wanted to relax and let go during dinner. So, the girls started talking about their experience playing in Orario during the day.

Previously, the girls were worried about Artemis' attitude, so they seemed cautious and did not speak about some love-related topics.

But now, with Sirius's presence, Artemis' attention was immediately diverted, giving the girls a chance just to let go and chat.

The girls cheered and started discussing where they went, what they bought, what they ate, and talked about some private matters.

It's just a pity that after the meal, when the clock in the hotel reached nine, Sirius was mercilessly driven out of the room by Artemis.

As the time together grew, the moon goddess became more and more familiar with the blond boy.

She had every reason to suspect that this rogue fellow should stay in her place for the night if she hadn't chased him away.

'Demeter is right! All men are big perverts. If you allow holding hands, they want to hug. After hugging, they expect kissing. After kissing… ahem, in short, Sirius cannot stay here for the night. I'm not ready to advance our relationship!' Artemis thought this way and decided to kick Sirius out of the room.

"Ah, it's so dark…." The time was around nine o'clock, and Sirius looked at the vast night sky and felt the steady breeze.

It seems to be showing sympathy…

Having nothing to do, Sirius returned to his room in Twilight Manor and slept for the night.

The next morning!

No, it should be said early in the morning…

The whole city is still occupied by darkness.

In Twilight Manor, the headquarters of Loki Familia, the lights in two different rooms turned on at almost the same time.

Not long after, the doors of the two rooms opened one after another.

Two figures quietly walked out of the rooms with different orientations and stepped into the mansion without making a sound or disturbing anyone.

The magic stone lamps lit in the corridor were like candlesticks, and the golden flames inside them swayed unsteadily.

Although Loki had already said no, two people were still standing guard in front of the main gate. As a big familia, having guards is a necessity after all.

Hence, a man and a woman stood before the gate and looked after their surrounding.

At the same time, a figure suddenly woke up in the women's tower.

She propped her upper body from the bed, tiptoed to the window, and opened the corner of the room's curtain.

It was a dark and silent night outside the window.

The bright moon was still hanging high in the sky, and it seemed the time was early in the morning before sunrise.

"Yawn, I woke up early…." After looking at the scenery outside the window, the elf girl muttered to herself in a low voice.

Yesterday, she could only rest at night because she went to explore the dungeon in the afternoon and was tossed by Sirius's magic in the morning.

So after dinner, Lefiya spent a little time chatting with Ais and the other girls and returned to her room for sleep.

This is also the reason why she was able to get up so early at this time.

"Ais-san exercises every morning. Maybe I can train with her today…." Finally, the elf girl realized something and started giggling.

In the next moment, there were sounds of rustling clothes in the dark room.

Lefiya was afraid of waking her roommate, who was sleeping sweetly beside her bed, so she quietly changed her clothes and exited the room.

She shook her long hair that was tied tightly, took out her staff, and stepped toward the place where Ais usually practiced her sword in the morning.

After a while, Lefiya arrived at the place and found nobody there.

...

Read more chapters:

https://www.patreon.com/dangerouskitty

47