118: Perception Magic!
1.1k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 118

"It turned out to be perception magic!?" Loki stared at his magic with sparkling eyes!

"Well, I thought exploring the dungeon with such magic would be easy. So I researched this magic together with Riveria-sensei for a while." Sirius responded softly.

He developed this magic for no other purpose but just for the convenience of exploration.

He's not afraid of getting lost and ambushed in the dungeon with such perception magic.

After all, not all adventurers are good.

When Sirius explored the Large Tree Labyrinth in the past days with Lefiya and Raul, they encountered many Monster Party.

Many adventurers who encounter danger on the middle floors and cannot fight against the group of monsters to survive would lead these monsters chasing after them to other adventurers and escape in the chaos.

This process is known as the 'Pass Parade.'

It is to trade other people's lives for one's survival.

Compared with the lives of irrelevant strangers, most adventurers would not hesitate to choose their and their companions' lives.

Even some honest adventurers are sometimes forced to do this kind of thing. One can know what kind of person someone is during a crisis.

Of course, with the strength of the three people in Sirius's group, this kind of behavior could not threaten their lives, and at most would only take more time to resolve the issue.

But even so…

It isn't very pleasant to encounter such things!

Nobody wants to help some strangers wipe their asses out for the trouble they created!

Even though those people might apologize and thank them later, Sirius was very unhappy with such behavior.

If one doesn't have sufficient strength, why go to the middle floors and seek death? Isn't it enough to abuse weak monsters on the upper floors?

Additionally, it's outrageous to endanger others for their troubles.

"Did you say easy!?" However, after hearing Sirius' words, Loki jumped and slapped him behind the back.

"Do you understand, if our team has more perception skill/magic like yours during the expedition, how many casualties can be reduced? How many consumables can be saved afterward!?" Loki wanted to make him understand.

His layout and understanding were too small, after all.

If this magic is used in expeditions, it can completely avoid many unnecessary battles and directly search for many treasured resources in the dungeon.

Loki couldn't think of anything other than treasured resources in the dungeon that could be considered special objects.

Hence, Loki looked at Sirius like she was looking at a golden goose.

"I decided! You kid must have a place on the next expedition!!!" Loki announced.

"What???"

A virtual question mark appeared above Sirius's head.

Loki put her hands together and had already settled on this matter, and didn't give Sirius any chance to refute. Soon, the red-haired goddess left the room to find Finn for discussion.

Sirius was numb by her actions…

At this moment, Sirius had an idea that the fellow Loki wanted to use him as a tool, just like how Ishtar familia treats the erotic Renard.

Sanjouno Haruhime can join her familia's expedition as a level 1 adventurer just because of her buggy magic that can make people level up temporarily.

Therefore, since his magic allows him to perceive dangers and special treasures in the dungeon, Sirius can not escape the fate of being a radar in the following expeditions.

'When will I truly stand up on my own…' Sirius jokingly thought.

Of course, after Sirius thought for a while, he didn't have any complaints about Loki's arrangements.

It's just his casual ranting.

At present, he's an upper-level 2 adventurer by just looking at his stats, and he can even leapfrog and battle against higher-level monsters due to his skills and magic.

Hence, regarding combat power, Sirius has already met the requirements for participating in the familia expedition.

Before Sirius updated his status, Loki was hesitant about whether to bring Sirius to participate in the next expedition.

But the appearance of his new perception magic has given her a reason to finalize this matter.

"Before that, do I want to learn some healing magic first?" Sirius walked into the mansion's corridor and muttered.

At the same time, in the conference room of the Loki familia.

The door was not closed but was wide open, and it was easy for a person to see the scene inside and out.

On the indoor sofa, Riveria, wearing her usual royal attire, sat while sipping black tea and enjoying her leisure time in the afternoon.

At this moment, those clear emerald-colored eyes caught sight of a figure passing by in the corridor, and Riveria gently raised her eyebrows.

"Sirius?" Riveria called out.

"...Uh?" Sirius was lost in his thoughts when he heard someone calling him.

He regained his senses and turned around, and looked inside the room.

"Riveria-sensei, it's you. Is there anything I can help you with?" Sirius greeted his teacher.

"Sirius, there's no need for you to address me like that. I'm just your temporary tutor. You can just call me Riveria-san like others in the familia." Riveria was uncomfortable with him calling her sensei.

"...Alright, Riveria-san. Is there anything wrong with calling me?" Sirius nodded and asked again.

After facing Sirius, who entered the room, the corner of Riveria's mouth curved slightly.

Riveria thought about why she was concerned about him.

Although getting along with Sirius as a teacher and student seems okay, Riveria felt she didn't deserve this title because of how little help she provided him.

Unlike Lefiya, Sirius required little guidance in his research and studies. Most of the time, she introduces him to a topic and gives him related books and materials, and the boy studies and analyses on his own. Unless it's something complex, the boy never asked her for anything.

Riveria was frustrated and elated at the same time having such a genius student. So, she treated Sirius more like a peer than her junior. After all, sometimes his ideas give her a lot of inspiration in her research and studies.

Riveria liked the light-hearted way of getting along with Sirius, chatting and discussing their research in magic. Therefore, she paid more attention to the boy and was concerned about him.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

48