123: Demonstration!
915 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 123

"You boy! What are you conspiring? Believe it or not, I will throw you out of this building?" After Loki heard Sirius's words, she immediately became angry.

Sirius's enchantment is a brand new piece of cake for them, and Loki and the Big Three are seriously discussing the feasibility of the business.

It's not like Sirius, who didn't want to be involved in trivial matters, saying, 'I'm a craftsman, not a businessman.'

It was clear that Sirius wanted to leave all tedious work to them except for enchanting weapons himself.

It's similar to how god Soma doesn't care about anything but alcohol but still has his familia running for money.

In this matter, Loki could do nothing but get angry!

"Heh, try to throw me out if you can. Anyway, falling from here won't kill me." Sirius didn't care about Loki's mood and looked provocatively at her with his hands on his hips.

"You!?" Loki was about to rush to him when Riveria and Gareth stopped her.

"You two! Stop bickering! We're discussing serious business." Finn had a stern expression making the two quiet down.

"Ahem, Sirius, according to what you said, can you show us a demonstration?" Finn rested his elbows on the table, his hands folded under his chin, and with a serious expression.

In front of him, a silver-gray spear lay on the table instead of the usual tabletop for placing documents.

Finn was familiar with this weapon since it was custom-made for him, nearly costing him a small fortune in the past.

But unfortunately, not long after he got it, he got better materials from the dungeon and pooled his money to build 'Fortia Spear,' the weapon he is currently using. So, he had no choice but to leave this spare weapon in the familia warehouse.

Although not seen for many years, Finn was sure that his vision was correct.

But now, the surface of the spear had mysterious lines and symbols. These didn't look to be artificially portrayed at all, and every outline seemed to be natural.

These patterns exude a slight glow, and after brief testing, he realized that the quality of this spear is equivalent to a first-class adventurer's armament.

This weapon was much better than how he remembered.

A hard analogy is like promoting from level 1 to level 2.

Although the enchantment is the effect of Sirius's magic and takes some time to apply, the benefits are indeed incredible.

"It's fine if you want me to demonstrate enchantment. But… are there any spare weapons here?" Sirius shrugged his shoulders and looked around.

Finn's office seemed neat and clean, without any weapons lying around except for his spear.

So, how can Sirius demonstrate enchantment without weapons?

"About this…" Riveria and Gareth, who had the same idea as Finn, blinked a few times and were also stunned.

"Ahem, wait for a second…." Finn coughed twice, opened the desk drawer, and took out a handbell.

The bell was tied with a gorgeous ribbon, and its handle was dazzling red.

Finn lifted the bell and gave it a slight shake, ringing it.

In less than a second, a running sound of 'dong dong' shook the entire headquarters, someone came rushing toward Finn's office, and then the door was pushed open with a loud bang.

"—Did you call me, Captain!?" Tione arrived in front of Finn with a bright smile.

It was she who gifted Finn that handbell so that he could call her when needed.

"Tione, can I trouble you to go to the familia warehouse and bring two ordinary weapons of similar quality? Both long swords and daggers are fine, only two are needed." Finn coughed, looking at everyone's weird expression, and instructed Tione.

"No problem, captain! I'm happy to help you." Tione happily agreed and then disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Except for Finn, everyone in the office room looked at the door that had not been closed because Tione ran too quickly.

"It's really convenient." After a long while, Gareth looked at the handbell that could summon a love-sick amazoness at any time with a shake and spoke in a low voice.

"Uh-huh… it's useful in times like this…." Finn replied with a wry smile.

Needless to say, the speed of a first-class adventurer is very fast. Therefore, Tione reappeared at the door with two ordinary daggers.

"Captain! Here are the weapons you asked for!" Tione gave them to Finn.

"Thank you, Tione! You can stay here, you'll know about what we're talking about in the future anyway, just listen here first." Finn said.

"—Okay~ Thank you, Captain!" Tione happily obliged.

After being thanked and praised by Finn for her work, Tione was content to leave but was persuaded by him to stay.

After all, she saw Loki, and the three top executives of the familia seemed to be discussing something serious and subconsciously thought it was better for her to leave.

However, when Finn allowed her to stay, she naturally ran to his side joyfully and stood quietly.

"Sirius…" Finn gestured to the blond boy.

"Alright. I'll demonstrate." Sirius didn't let Finn finish speaking and consciously stepped forward to pick up one of the daggers and chanted his magic.

A faint blue light flickered in the room, dissipating after a few seconds.

The dagger that Sirius picked had a mysterious glowing pattern on it, symbolizing enchantment's success.

"That's it?" Loki, hiding behind Finn, was ready to see a big movement or even some blinding magic circle. But, after seeing such a bland enchantment process, she couldn't help but feel disappointed.

"Otherwise what do you think it should look like?" Sirius asked back and handed the dagger to Finn.

"Uhh…" Loki didn't know how to reply.

"Is this the second-stage enchantment, Sirius?" The pallum captain carefully analyzed the enchanted dagger, compared it to before, and found the difference.

When Sirius explained before, he naturally told them about the three stages of his enchantment.

"Well, this is the second stage, high-quality enchantment. I think it's fine to use this as a demonstration." Sirius replied.

"Well, this is amazing…." Finn was also surprised.

In just a few seconds, an ordinary weapon had undergone earth-shaking changes right in front of his eyes.

Enchanted weapons have an obvious sense of sharpness. Finn can easily notice the gap in quality between the enchanted and non-enchanted dagger.

'Is this the effect of enchantment? So amazing…' Finn was secretly shocked.

If the effect of enchantment was this good, he wondered what would happen if Sirius enchanted a first-class adventurer's armament.

The pallum captain raised his expectations thinking about it.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

38