3 years later and summer vacations at sea.
371 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[3 years later]

3 years later, Takuya had already become a 13-year-old teenager.

Takuya grew into a 1.66 meter tall teenager, he has a fairly pale skin tone with blue eyes. He has layered golden hair that extends just above his shoulders and long bangs.

Right now he is wearing a red long-sleeved shirt, pants, and black shoes.

[Photo]

Right now he is sitting on the train seat half asleep waiting for them to arrive at his destination.

his "new" neighbors invited them to go on summer vacation with them.

first her mother did not want to accept because she did not want to bother them... but they managed to convince her to go.

so now Takuya, his mother and his neighbors are on their way to the beach.

[takuya's pov]

Remembering what happened in these 4 years I was very busy as I was learning different kinds of skills.

Well... 6 months after my 10th birthday [katate] and [kenjutsu] didn't level up no matter how much I practiced it, as cultivators would say, it seemed like I'd hit a bottleneck... though I don't know why.

So... since those two skills didn't level up, I put them on the back burner and focused on learning other things... of course I was still training them, but not that often, just once or twice a week at least 1 hour.

I decided to learn sojutsu, I convinced my mother... a little easier than last time.

And he signed me up for sojutsu classes, although this time I decided to train fewer hours, I only did it an hour a day, since I was starting my adolescent growth spurt, so I decided to take it easier.

In less than 3 days I got [sojutsu: level 0] and in 2 weeks after I started training it he leveled up, it was much easier than the last two, considering that I was only training 1 hour a day, I don't eat [karate] and [kenjutsu] who trained 3 hours almost every day.

I was confused until I asked the system, as I need certain requirements to raise the skills, if I don't meet any of them, the growth of her will decrease drastically almost as if she is not improving.

He showed me the requirements and there I learned why he couldn't go from level 2 to level 3 with [karate] and [kenjutsu], his requirements were two, the first one he already had was that he needed to be very proficient with the technical side of the skill and the other one didn't fulfill it by much, he needed to be physically stronger to level it up... he needed to have at least the power level of a wall destroyer to level it up.

I was sad because that would be practically impossible, since I'm just a normal human, I have limits on the strength I could gain without the help of the system.

By the way, my physical strength at 11 years old was at the level of the weakest Olympians...although I was certainly strong for an 11 year old, I could deadlift between 120-150 kg.

In my previous life I could barely handle a bag of cement and look at me now, he even compared me to Olympic athletes... if you want to know more about my methods and tips to be like me. dial the number you see on the screen and I'll attend to you myself, go ahead and do it, it's a unique offer that you won't see anywhere else. (:v)

That time I laughed a lot when I thought about it... but continuing.

That was the reason why he had reached level 1 in sojutsu so quickly... there are two requirements to do so 1) to be physically strong like an athlete and 2) to know different techniques, but with the second one it was enough to get there, even though it would take a long time.

Well... at 11 years old, and 6 months since I started training sojutsu... I quit, I hadn't leveled it up yet but I decided to stop going to sojutsu classes.

It was getting annoying when he was trying to train. I always had someone trying to talk me into competing and me being so strong for an 11 year old, I would possibly end up appearing on TV… no, I'm sure I would appear on world television.

Not to mention the times people asked me if I wasn't interested in modeling for a magazine... and the last thing I want is to be "famoso". because it would take too much time out of my training... and I need to train a lot. 

So I stopped going, after telling my mother that I will stop going to sojutsu classes, I focused on learning two things that I wanted to learn from my past life, but since I was very lazy... but now, I want to reach the level of the chefs of shokugeki no soma and being able to climb walls like nothing like in the Prince of Persia video game.

So I started my training to learn parkour and cooking, I reduced my martial arts training a lot, as I focused a lot on parkour and cooking.

A few days after I started practicing parkour I got the skill [parkour: level 0] and a day later I got the skill of [cooking: level 0] I hadn't gotten it before, because normally I wasn't the one who cooked even when I did it it was just simple things that were not even considered to learn the skill.

2 years later he was already 13 years old and had both skills already leveled at level 2 and 1.

In these two years I managed to level them, [cooking: level 2] made me almost one of the best chefs talking about my old world, [parkour] it was difficult to level it since near my house there were no places for that. and the good places to practice usually had a lot of people, so I had to wait many times for most of them to leave so I could start without being worried about falling on someone.

6 months later, [psychic shield] finally leveled up and my defenses got much better...not much else happened so let's move on.

And that would be all my martial arts karate, kenjutsu and sojutsu were for decoration no matter how much I trained I couldn't upload them, at least karate and kenjutsu, sojutsu I barely practiced with him.

(Most of the chapter is going to be a copy, paste and add some comments from the protagonist.

This will stay that way for now, as some parts of the story can't be skipped and others are difficult to add the protagonist to interact without seeming forced... at least to me.

So I hope you understand, or I hope what I said was understood)

"Takuya wake up we are almost at setouchi" - I heard my mother's voice.

"Mmmm, I'm awake" - I said still half asleep while rubbing my eyes.

"OOHHHHH... why did you wake him up he looked so cute..." - who spoke with a voice of disappointment was a lady with short brown hair, brown eyes, green shirt, blue shorts and sandals... yes name is michishio sumi.

"Honey..."-the other one who spoke sadly was a man with short black hair and glasses, he had a yellow shirt, pants... his name is michishio naga.

"Mom..."-the other one who spoke was a young man my age with short black hair, white shirt, blue shorts and brown shoes...his name is michishio nagasumi.

This is the michishio family, a family that bought the previous kotegawa house 3 years ago.

My mother and mrs and mr michishio became friends very quickly, partly thanks to them I managed to level up my cooking skill so quickly, sometimes preparing food at their house.

Well, ignoring the nonsense of the family, I got ready to take things out, because now we are here.

[Bus stop]

"Wuuaaa...these buses only come at hourly intervals?" Nagasumi yawned tiredly as he looked at the bus schedule.

"Surprised isn't it?" asked the naga lord proudly as he put his hands on his waist and raised his chest... why is he proud?

"Of course yes, apart from that, there is no bus in the afternoon" - replied nagasumi while looking at his father.

"That's normal for us"-the naga lord replied smiling as he looked at nagasumi.

"Well, a boy who lives in Saitama city won't understand anything"-he replied as he looked away and laughed.

"Oh... why can't you be like takuya, he's waiting calmly in silence... he looks so handsome"-said the sumi lady while she compared us... and she said something that I prefer to ignore.

"Mother" "Honey" - father and son said at the same time sad.

I was standing next to my mother with my arms crossed and my eyes closed... seriously I'm getting tired too, this happens to me because I've trained my lower body and now I can hardly stand.

[On the bus]

I am resting looking towards the window and I see nothing but rocks and trees... if I had known that I would see only this, I would have chosen the right side the side that sees the sea.

"Hey, dad" - I heard nagasumi call his father... I'm bored, my mother fell asleep leaving me here awake and bored.

"Just a moment ago, we were by the sea, right?" -nagasumi and her questions... at least I'll kill my boredom listening to what they talk about.

"Yes, the sea and the mountains are next to each other. You look to the right and it's sea. You look to the left and it's mountains. That's right setouchi" - he replied as he looked towards the window on the sea side, how envious.

"The road is so narrow that it seems that our seat is going to fall"-said nagasumi while he looked down the window seeing the end of the road... really this boy is not scary talking about it?.

Then they started talking about things that didn't matter to me... so I started waiting for us to arrive.

[granny michishio's house]

I was watching TV with the naga lord while my mother and the lady were making the food, they wouldn't let me go help them.

Nagasumi is with his grandmother looking at Nagasumi's grandfather's altar.

[At night]

We were all sitting while the Sami lady was putting the plates with the help of my mother.

"I'm sorry. Even though they've finally come back. I still made them prepare the food" - grandma michishio apologized to the sami lady and my mother for making the food.

"Ah... no, you shouldn't apologize, it's the least I can do to let us stay at your house, ma'am... thank you very much for letting us stay at your house" - my mother shook her hands as she bowed slightly.

"Thank you very much for receiving us grandma" - I also thanked while bowing... at least I'm used to thanking like this.

"Don't worry, they are welcome whenever they want"-she replied as she gave a smile with her eyes closed.

"Yes, don't worry, mom. In fact, it would be great if I could come back every year" - Mrs. sumi arrived with the last dishes, she placed them and then she sat down.

"But it's a bit difficult for me to get a vacation from work" - Mr. Naga replied as he flashed a sad mini-smile.

"Well, why don't you leave your husband and come here to setouchi?" She asked her as she looked at Mrs. Sumi.

"How cruel. Why?" - Mr. Naga said with a sigh as he lowered his head.

My mother and Mrs. Sumi laughed a bit before Mrs. Sumi answered.

"You know, nagasumi just finished the extra exams yesterday" - he said as he looked at nagasumi and he sighed.

He gave me some grace... I was the same in my previous life.

"I see, I see" - Grandma michishio nodded in understanding.

"Don't remind me of the suffering I had to go through" - nagasumi complained as she gave a tired sigh.

"Even though it's summer vacation, he still has to go to school every day"- said Mrs. Sumi while she complained.

"If we had continued to pay the tuition, we would not have been able to come here" - Mr. Naga joined.

"That was too much. What was that for?" Nagasumi said as he turned to his father.

My mother and I were quietly watching the interactions of the family, my mother even though she likes to talk, she is waiting for the family to catch up while I am not very talkative.

"He is a useless son. He can't be like takuya, apart from the fact that his notes are among the best in his class, he trains every day... (sigh) how lucky you are yuriko to have such a son" - Mrs. Sumi without a bit of compassion, he said as he congratulated my mother on her luck.

"That hurt"-nagasumi clutched her chest as if a dagger had pierced her heart.

"Haha no, I didn't do much, takuya is the one who was always hanging out studying or training.... (sigh) i'm worried since he hasn't brought any friends home besides nagasumi and that other guy. i haven't even met a girl who's his friend, i'm worried about his future relationships if he keeps going like this." - my mother said as she waved her hands from side to side and giggled unconsciously before sighing and lowering her head.

"Mother..." - I said a little embarrassed... let's see if they misunderstand me, I'm handsome yes... I always receive love letters, it's just that he rejected them all, I'm not the one who accepts being someone's boyfriend without knowing her well first.

"Hahahahaha" - grandma michishio started laughing laughing at us.

After that, the grandmother began to talk to the daughter-in-law while she apologized for having had a half-useless son, and then Mrs. Sumi also apologized for letting her son follow the same steps... seriously, what a family .

After finishing eating. my mother, mrs sumi and grandma michishio went to do the dishes while nagasumi and i were watching tv.

"Nagasumi, takuya, it's going to be sunny tomorrow, let's go swimming" -the naga lord called us while he was dressed in a swimsuit and a float.

"Don't take your clothes off right now, dad. You've been imperactive since we got here"-said nagasumi as she looked at her father.

"Of course..." - I agreed without caring much.

"Even though they're young, they don't show many signs of emotion. They should be more like the guys from the Showa era... go crazy instead of complaining at this precious time called summer vacation" - he complained while shouting for our lack of enthusiasm... you can't blame me I'd be like this if I had lifted almost 220 kg several times yesterday.

"What are you imagining about your son? Apart from that, dad, we were born in the Heisei Era... Although I would expect it from takuya with his enthusiasm for training" - he answered while looking at me.

"What do you think I train for pleasure? ... The fact that I train almost every day doesn't mean that I like it, but that he goes, how am I going to maintain this body if I don't train?" - I said and then asked while I was flexing my bicep, I earned extra pain for flexing it but it was worth it because of the envious face he put on... hehe you asked for that yourself.

"They're not nice at all, or could it be that they don't know how to swim?" - I sigh and then ask us with a mocking look.

"I don't know about nagasumi, but I know how to swim" - I said as I raised my head proudly I learned to swim while nagasumi was having his extra classes... somehow it was useful to delay the trip and let me learn.

"What are you talking about? How can that be possible?" -she said but, clearly she can't swim.

After chatting we went to sleep since tomorrow we are going to the beach.

'I wonder what interesting things I'll find there' - I wondered as I drifted off to sleep.

13