am i gonna die like this?
346 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[takuya's pov]

[The next day]

I was walking on the beach while looking at my DigiVice.

He was dressed to be on the beach, a white shirt with different colored flowers, white shorts on top while turning red at the bottom, and sandals.

What happened was that this morning when I woke up I wanted to get my DigiVice out of the inventory, I hadn't seen it in a long time.

But when I did the screen started to glow white then I started to feel like I was close to the digi-spirit.

So I said goodbye to my mother, Mr and Mrs Michishio, Grandma Michishio.

I told them that I would go to the beach to run and then take a bath... of course it was a lie, I can barely walk... but ok.

I told nagasumi to be careful and not to go too far from the shore when he is swimming in the sea, since I would not be there to help him in case he drowned... then I made sure that he listened to me telling him different stories of people who drowned, eaten by fish, etc. in the sea... hehehe I don't think he can go to the beach after that.

After that I went to the beach to see if I could find any sign of the digi-spirit.

So when I got to the beach I stopped looking at the sea, I felt how I was getting closer and in which direction I should go, I started walking towards the left side of the beach.

the more time passed and I got closer to a mountain that was in this direction. The screen of the DigiVice began to flicker every so often and the closer I got to the place where the digi-spirit is supposed to be, the screen increased the number of times it flickered.

In the end I reached the entrance of a cave, I stood for a few minutes in front of it while I mentally prepared myself to enter... it is the first time in my two lives that I am going to enter one.

Inside there was only one path and it descended while I was heading towards the side where the sea is... bone to the right.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm trying to find the digi-spirit I wouldn't even get close after knowing that this cave was heading towards the sea and would be under it.

[Time after]

It's been a while, I don't know how long since I entered the cave until now, the good thing is that I carry a flashlight in my inventory just in case.

Speaking of my inventory I have several things just in case, in it I have a backpack that has what is necessary for survival and why in a backpack... I will not be telling everyone that I have an inventory and in case I go to another world and came to a forest will help me to hide that I am a traveler... even though, I don't know how to explain the modern model it has, but well I'll think about it later.

Good thing I'm in my cool clothes because the lower I go, the hotter it gets and that can only mean one thing...or two.

Let's start with the worst, and that is that the cave takes me to a place that has lava and that's why it's so hot.

The other and better one is that here at the end of the cave, is the digi-spirit of the warrior of fire... the one I'm looking for.

"Please let it be what I hope it will be" - I said as I closed my eyes and asked... I almost fell from stepping on a badly placed rock.

"Well let's continue" - accommodating my position I kept walking while I felt that I was reaching my destination.

[3 minutes later]

"So hot..." - I said as I passed my hand over my face to remove the sweat I have from the heat.

"It seems that it is the best" - I said while looking to the sides, I reached a wide area that is supported by several natural columns, in the center is a large rock that seems to be emanating heat.

"Now... how can I destroy the rock... I don't have anything for that" - I look to the sides in search of something that I can use to destroy the rock.

"Let's go with that since there is nothing better" - I said as I grabbed a stone that looked harder.

"Aiiii it burns" - I said as I quickly took my hands off and shook them.

"..." - I stared at the rock then the bigger rock and so on until I sighed and grabbed the hot rock.

"..." - ignoring the pain that grabbing the rock is causing me, I grabbed it hard while running towards my target and then jump and lift the rock I'm holding to give a strong blow from up to down.

"AAAAHHHHHH" - I yelled to get more strength and ended up hitting the big rock... but, my rock was the one that broke.

Dropping the two pieces of rock and jumping back I stared at the big rock.

*crark* *crack*

In that I hear the rock crack a little and then release a hot steam to the sides... I have to cover myself.

*BOOM!!*

After I took cover behind one of the pillars I felt the temperature drop, I looked to where the big rock was and there it was... what I was looking for.

"THE DIGI-SPIRIT"- he yelled with a smile seeing the digi-spirit of the legendary warrior of fire in front of me.

Slowly approaching a little with fear and nerves because of the fire that surrounds it, but I realize that just like in the anime the flames that are surrounding the digi-spirit are not burning me. I already knew it but I couldn't help but get nervous in case I started to burn alive... again.

In that... I see him, I see agunimon from the fire standing in front of me, he started to get closer and I got closer to him until we ended up in the same place and we kind of connected somehow.

"Digi-spirit..." - I said as I raised the DigiVice towards the digi-spirit, causing a white light to come out of the DigiVice that collided with the digi-spirit that began to decrease in size and enter the DigiVice.

In that I raised my left hand to the front and then it came out as a bar code.

"Digi-spirit... evolution... AAAAHHHHHHH" - I said as I passed the code through the upper part of the DigiVice, I moved my hands away and extended them to the sides.

The barcode began to spin around me as red armor began to appear on my body.

A red mask with three horns one on the front two on the sides, a black suit that is under the red armor.

"AGUNIMON" - somehow I had to say it while appearing in my new form.

"So this is the power of a digimon... but, I don't feel as strong as agunimon should be, a possible destroyer of galaxies" - I said as I clenched my right fist and felt the great power it contained.

although I don't think I can destroy a star or galaxy like the mega level digimon can.

"Maybe... it's because I'm in another world and the digimon's powers got weaker?" I ask myself as he walked to get used to my new body.

"Status" - I thought while the blue screen of the system appeared in front of me.

[Name: Takuya kanbara. [Agunimon of the fire]

Race: Human/Digimon.

Age: 13 years old.

Powers and abilities:

psychic shield: level 4.

Karate: level 2

Kenjutsu: level 2

Sojutsu: level 1

Parkour: level 1

Cooking: Level 2

[Digimon attacks]

Pyro Punch, Burning Salamander: Unleash a flaming dragon from Burning Wrists.

Pyro Tornado, Salamander Break: Unleashes a whirlwind of flames.

Pyro Darts, Fire Darts: Fires small shards of fire at his target from his gauntlet.

Pyro Tornado, Crimson Knuckle: Throw a punch.

fire career

fire slide

elbow drop

Burning Slider – Land a punch and follow up with a sliding punch.

Voltic Strike: Perform a flaming kick.

Blaze Shoot: Perform a kick in the air.

Blaze Gust: Perform a kick in the air.

Salaman Rider Kick: Perform a flaming jump kick.

Gatling Burst: Perform a series of rapid bursts.

Million Gatling Burst – Continues a series of rapid bursts. ]

"Mmmm I already have default attacks" - I put my hand on my chin while reading the attacks and what to do.

"But... I don't think I've been this happy for a long time. I think the last time I've been this happy was when I got the system" - I said while smiling and then getting ready to do something I wanted to do since I knew that I'd get this digi-spirit.

"NOW... AAAAAHHHHHH" - I yelled as I flexed my muscles and yelled sayayin style, causing very hot flames to start coming out of my body.

"Fire tornado" - I said the name of the attack and then turn and the flames will create a tornado made of fire and it separated from my body and went forward hitting a wall melting it a little.

It was a bit liberating to do it myself... my trauma with the fire has subsided over the years, but seeing that I can control the flames relieves me even more.

"It's good that the intensity of the fire goes down... and it's good that when I transform into a digimon I know how to control my abilities but I still need practice" - I said but then I looked at the wall and saw that it was melting and I didn't want that.

"Mmm" - I looked up to see something that made my body tense.

*crack*

"The ceiling has cracks..." - I said so that later the ceiling will begin to crack more and water will begin to come out of it.

"I have to run" - I said as I got ready to run but before I could do it the ceiling started to fall leaving me with no chance to reach the exit.

"AAAHHHH BURNING SALAMANDER" - I shouted the name of the attack to deliver two blows covered in fire towards the rocks that are falling in my direction.

"What else is left..." - I said to then jump and maneuver between the rocks using them to get out until I entered the sea and use all my strength to swim in the opposite direction to where the water was heading.

'I have to get out of the water' - I thought as I started to swim up.

I don't know how I got so deep but I started to swim at high speed towards the surface.

'No... I don't have time' - I thought when I felt that the transformation was beginning to disappear.

'AAAAHHH' - barcodes returned me as an egg to then return to my true form... the worst that could happen now.

'I am so tired. I almost don't have the strength left to move...' - I said as I struggled to swim up, I wasn't far from there.

Swimming up with my remaining strength I began to feel like I was passing out.

'A mermaid?...' - As I passed out I saw a black silhouette with a humanoid body on top and a fish tail on the bottom.

'I can't believe that not long after I get the digi-spirit I'll end up drowning and now I'm hallucinating with a very beautiful mermaid' - I thought as I finished fainting but not before seeing the beautiful "mermaid" with cinnamon-colored hair a little pale appeared in front of me.

12