2 days later and departure for a walk.
69 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

takuya's POV]

[Two days later]

"AAHHH!" - I yelled as I slashed from top to bottom with all my might with the boken and tried to cut makomo, who blocked the cut with his boken.

"Argh!" - I screamed in pain after makomo hit me three times in the body with his boken.

I fell to the ground exhausted while bathed in my sweat and had several bruises on my body.

"Huff huff, I don't think I can get up anymore... huff huff" - I said while trying to catch my breath.

"I'll go get some water takuya-sama" - makomo said as she picked up the boken and put it away.

"Huff it's huff alright…" - I said as i settled me in better and caught my breath a bit.

It's been two days since saeko and kana came to the house, these two days I spent training as hard as I could and why... Well.

[System: A quest has been generated]

[Mission: Kill the 25 parasites that are in this city.

Reward: 5 Premium Lottery Tickets]

Yes, I received a mission to kill so many parasites while only receiving 5 tickets, it bothered me, but it was that I had not fully read what it said, but the system told me that they are the premium tickets.

In short premium tickets will give me an item, ability, power, bloodline, etc. high quality so to speak, I will not have a percentage that touches me a bottle of water like a normal ticket.

(5 lottery tickets = 1 premium lottery ticket)

So I'm training with makomo to help me improve my reaction time, if I want to deal with the parasites I need that and a good movement speed to dodge their attacks, plus a good sword or a gun that works well to be able to kill them.

(takuya is already fast enough to dodge, parry and counter a parasite...)

As the system did not give me a time limit, I was thinking that I would take at least 5 days to improve a little, it is not much, but it is something.

Unfortunately I can't ask makomo to kill them herself, because then I wouldn't be the one to complete the quest, even though makomo is my summon, but I can make her look for them.

But I don't want her to fight against them, because I want to gain experience in battle, and this would be a good opportunity for that, although of course if things get difficult makomo can help me.

"Here's her water takuya-sama" - makomo said as she handed me the glass of water.

"Thanks…" - I said as i grabbed it and started to drink it.

As I drink the water I take a look at makomo and the little changes in her body.

She is now not as pale as before and she seems healthier and alive.

The reason is that his physical body manifestation skill leveled up, allowing him to create a body identical to that of a human with all its functions, that is, now his heart beats and now all his other organs work well.

In other words, now Makomo has recovered the ability to use the breathing technique.

This all happened yesterday, after training me, she is supposed to have been trying to use the breathing technique every day, but she was having a hard time doing it, so she kept trying until she found the reason so to speak.

Since her body was the closest thing to a human body, but her heart, blood and so on were not working as they should, the breathing technique did not give the same effect.

So somehow from trying and trying since she got the physical body manifestation ability, she managed to make her evolve even faster, making her now look like a normal, living human, but of course she's still a ghost.

The good thing is that she now returned to her true strength.

She's a small building destroyer with supersonic+ speed... Yes, she's that strong. although she is a bit weaker than tanjiro when she killed the demon that killed her. But she is still strong.

So now she can help me better to improve my reactions to the attacks and she can help me better to look for the parasites, although I need to show her one first so that she starts looking for them on her own.

[Time after]

"Well makomo, let's go look for a parasite..." - I said as I was ready to leave with makomo.

"Yes takuya-sama" - makomo nodded as she followed me.

"Now that I remember, this will be your first time outside, right? How about while we look for the parasite, we take a look at the surroundings since it's also my first time out during the day, what do you say?" - I asked makomo while i remembered that detail.

"Okay, takuya-sama" - makomo nodded as she had an expectant look to get out and see the surroundings.

"Well then let's go..." - I said as I started to walk and makoto following close behind.

We walked until we reached one of the shopping streets, where Makomo amused himself looking at the different products they sell.

After that we decided to go to the shopping center although we had to take a bus to get there since it was far away.

After arriving we visited the different stores, I took advantage and bought clothes for myself and for makomo.

"So how was the day?" - Ask while we were sitting finishing eating.

"It was a lot of fun, thank you takuya-sama for bringing me here" - makomo said with a smile on his face.

"You're welcome" - I replied with a smile too.

"Oh, but if it's not takuya-san and makomo-chan? What a coincidence to find them here, hello" - I heard Kana's voice as she approached us.

"Hello kimishima-san…" - I said as i greeted her… I don't know why she calls me by my first name.

"Hello kimishima-san nice to see you" - said makomo being more polite greeting than me.

"You can call me kana, we're neighbors, right? So let's get along, okay?" - Kana said as she finished approaching and she hinted if she could sit down, which she nodded and she sat down.

"It's okay Kana-san." - I said while smiling causing an impact on her (she blushed), I'm wearing my glasses so that people don't stare at me, but since she already saw me without them, it's better not to do it on her, she would suspect.

Makomo also nodded in agreement with what he said.

"What brought them here?" - Kana asked as she tried to strike up a conversation.

"We were looking around the house, but we decided to end up coming here to the mall, and you? Are you also coming for a walk to see the mall?" - I said as I called a waitress to bring me another drink.

"Yes, I was visiting the clothing stores and when I decided to go home, I got hungry so I decided to come and eat before I left, but then I saw them and decided to say hi." - she said as she told the waitress her order.

"Oh, well, we were leaving soon too, how about we go together?" - I asked while i didn't miss the opportunity to go with two beautiful girls, although with age differences.

One girl is between 16 or 17 years old and the other girl is 12 years old, even if it is only in physical appearance. While I am 13 almost 14, but I look like a 17-year-old boy.

"Of course" - Kana said as she agreed.

After that we waited for kana to finish eating while we talked.

While we were walking towards the exit I looked towards a couple that was walking towards the parking lot and I felt something strange in that couple, more precisely in the girl she is with an expressionless face... don't tell me.

I felt how makomo grabbed my shirt and how kana stopped for a moment.

I looked at makomo confused.

She... isn't she a parasite?" - Makomo asked as she pointed at the pair.

"Don't you feel something strange in that couple?" - Kana asked as she also looked at the couple. (They said it at the same time)

"Mmmm yes, she is... kana stay, makomo and I will go see." - I said as i started to walk towards the entrance of the parking lot with makomo.

And her not caring what I told her.

kana also came with us. Well, if she wants to come and see blood, I don't care, I tried.

'Before I do anything, I need to get away from people' - I thought as I entered the parking lot.

After entering the parking lot, it is well lit in certain areas, but in some places it is unlit and dark.

'Well, better for me' – I thought as I shrugged my shoulders, at how poor the mall was for not buying light bulbs to light the parking lot.

========

Makomo without using the breathing technique is as strong as takuya, but faster.

Makomo is street level with subsonic speed.

The technique gives roughly a 300% increase in strength. From street level to small building level. More or less like this, in speed I still haven't gotten when % gives.

I was supposed to upload it last night, but I didn't have internet, so I'm uploading it now.

I hope you liked the chapter and understood more or less the little explanation I gave.

3