following the parasite.
79 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Takuya's POV]

We were following the couple from afar while we saw how the man was trying to make the parasite pay more attention to him.

"Why are we following them?" - Kana asked as she spoke quietly.

"Because we have to see if it's a parasite" - I said while we were using the car to hide.

"What!" - Kana almost screamed but the good thing is that he reacted quickly and lowered his voice.

"Why do we do it? Shouldn't we call the police?" - Kana asked as she stopped.

"(Sigh) It won't help much, while we're looking for the police, the man will die and even if we call them it will be dangerous for them too" - I said as I sighed and said the first thing that came to my mind. I don't really care about the life of the man or the police, it's just that if I go and call the police either 1) the parasite escapes or 2) the police kill him and I won't be able to start completing my mission of killing parasites.

"Makomo, go and destroy the security cameras on the site." - I said while looking at the closest security cameras, avoid the cameras as much as possible, if someone managed to see us from the other side of the monitor, they should only see a part of our clothes at most.

"If you see that the parasite is trying to eat the man, rush to him, knock him out and take him somewhere else so he doesn't see what's going to happen." -I said I don't care if Kana sees, I had planned to talk to her about her ability to detect parasites, but I needed a good opportunity to do it and here is the opportunity. But the man was another story.

"Also, make sure no one comes here, if you see someone knock them out too and hide them somewhere so no one can see them." - I said as I walked slowly past the cars and avoiding making noise, thanks that Kana seems to be an expert in walking silently.

"Wait for my signal, as we don't know yet if the parasite intends to do anything." - I said while I saw the security cameras and walked, I used the car to hide us, the good thing is that this shopping center is one of those that does not pay attention to security.

"Mn" - makomo nodded as he prepared himself and also paid more attention to the couple's situation.

The parasite seems to be waiting for the right moment, possibly it thought to look for a place without cameras and dark to be able to do something, if it really does... I hope so, so I have a reason to kill it.

"What are you doing, how can you send makomo-chan to do all that?" - Kana said as she gave me an annoyed look.

"Don't worry, she can do it" - I said without giving much more explanation.

"Shhh" - I motioned for her to be quiet before she spoke, since it seems that the parasite is making its move.

"Don't worry, I assure you that you will like it." - Listen to the man speak, the truth would have preferred not to listen to him. The man seems very needy, too bad that today is not his lucky day... or is it?, since even though he was supposed to die, but with makomo and me, he will live another day here. So I think it's his lucky day.

"Here, makomo, use it to destroy security cameras more easily" - I said as I took the sword out of my inventory and gave it to makomo.

"Yes" - makomo said as she grabbed the sword, she already knew that she would give him that sword and that I would use yukimura if we found any parasites.

"Huh? Where did that sword come from?" - Kana asked surprised after seeing that I pulled a sword out of nowhere.

"Shhh, we'll talk later" - I said as i tried to see if there was any indication if the parasite would do something or not, the truth is that I'm still nervous about killing something so similar to a human.

Many can say that, being a parasite deserves to be killed and so on, but possibly some are like the ghouls of tokyo ghoul, some parasites should not be bad... right?. So for now I'll look and see if the parasite isn't "bad".

"Oh, it looks like it will... makomo, now!" - I said as I saw the parasite stop and his head began to separate ... the man has not realized that he is about to die because he is walking in front of the parasite and is talking to himself.

"Yes" - makomo said as she disappeared from the place where he was.

[Third Person Point of View]

"What" - Kana said surprised after seeing makomo disappear from the place only leaving dust.

While Kana was shocked. Takuya was looking at the parasite and the man, but in that makomo appears in the middle and hits the man knocking him out and without giving the parasite a chance to react, she quickly disappears from the place while taking the man with her.

Makomo quickly left the man in a secluded place while she quickly unsheathed the sword and at full speed began to cut the security cameras destroying them.

A few seconds later she already had all the security cameras destroyed. she took advantage and went to the parking lot security guard and knocked him out too, before she could inform the other guards. thus giving takuya a little more time to kill the parasite.

As makomo did that, the parasite had snapped out of shock, from the appearance and disappearance of makomo next to the man who was supposed to make their food.

Annoyed, the parasite began to look where they were and with the top of its head it made four whips with sharp blades that seemed to be made of metal at the end of each of them, keeping the eyes and mouth. ended up looking horrible.

"What the…!!" - Kana said surprised after seeing the parasite and its horrible appearance.

"Shhhh, listen, stay away while I took care of the parasite, don't worry, I've already killed one before" - takuya said as he covered kana's mouth preventing her from screaming and ending up calling the parasite.

"Now, I'll take my hand off your mouth. Don't yell, okay?" - takuya said as he looked for confirmation from kana, he needs a few seconds to take out one of the yukimura swords and activate it, he hadn't done it before because when activating it he will make noise and draw the attention of the parasite before time.

Kana nodded and takuya removed his hand from kana's mouth, then a white tube appeared in his hand.

"Okay, when it starts get away because the attacks of a parasite are fast and have a long range" - said takuya while taking a little air to calm down and finish preparing.

Meanwhile the parasite was getting more and more annoyed that he couldn't find anything and began to cut the doors of the expensive ones to see if he could find them.

'Okay... let's do it.' - Takuya thought as he activated the yukimura sword, making it make a little noise as the red liquid comes out and forms the blade of the sword, alerting the parasite that someone is nearby.

3