Closure (R-18)
871 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are serious, aren't you?" Spider-Man asked as he folded his arms across his chest. He stared at George as he leaned on a wall. They were on the rooftop of a building near the Cemetary. The building was abandoned after the terrorist attack that happened just around the corner. 

George had sent everybody back to the station except for Yuri who had applied for a few weeks of leave. She needed the rest and everybody knew it. She was the one who had been most affected by Bart's death. 

"I am." George nodded with a sigh as he looked at the sun peeking through the clouds of the clearing sky. "Times are changing drastically, I have always known that there was more to this world that we live in... But it was always more subdued but now... It's changing. Things are coming to the surface and now these old bones have no use. I'm past my prime and unable to go with the flow of new waves. The best I can do, is not become a hindrance to those who can keep up and shape this changing world."

"You aren't that old come on."

"I'm 54."

"Damn, you are old." Spider-Man joked.

"Are you sure you should be taking that tone with your girlfriend's father?" George raised an eyebrow as Spider-Man winced. 

"Good point." Spider-Man said removing his mask and sitting on the floor and leaning against the railing of the rooftop beside George. "How did you find out?"

"Call it an old man's intuition." George smiled.

"Yeah, I call bullshit on that." Peter scoffed. "Seriously though, how?"

"Your voice. It's a bit muffled when you wear the mask but once I tried to piece it together and recall why it was familiar it wasn't hard." George explained. "Plus, your aunt helped. You have always seemed a bit odd to me since the day we officially meet but I wasn't able to put a finger on that feeling back then. But now after all that has happened recently, it seemed pretty obvious to me."

"Eryl? We are adding a voice modular as well." Peter said.

"Roger that." 

"Smart." George compliment.

"Please, I would be stupid if I didn't learn from this." Peter smiled at George. 

"You have always been a brilliant kid. Gwen never shuts up about you. Please look after her." George looked at Peter into his eyes. Peter stared for a moment before nodding firmly. George smiled in satisfaction as he stared back at the sky. "I just wished you would save people without having to kill."

"And I wish you would see things from my point." Peter sighed as he got up. "I'll never be a hero. At least not the one you or the world would want me to be. When I kill people, I eliminate threats. Threat to my existence and threat to the ones I hold close. When I kill them, they stay dead. It's not morally good but it's still a solution."

"A permanent one?"

"Yes, in most cases." Peter shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"There's a lot of weird shit out there. Entities able to revive the dead is one of them." Peter sighed.

"I see. The less I know, the better." George said.

"Ignorance is bliss, huh?"

"Sometimes."

"I'm sorry." Peter said after a while making George turn towards him and look at him in confusion. "You are a police officer, I can't imagine how damning it would be for your psyche to see your daughter with a mass murderer."

"You don't know the half of it." George chuckled. "I went through a lot of emotions after I had the confirmation that you are indeed the Spider-Man. One part of me wanted to put a bullet in your head but thankfully another half of me, the more rational one wanted to understand you. And I'm glad I was able to think clearly through this."

"I see..."

"I know you aren't a hero. Not a traditional one at least haha. You are the farthest thing from hero, you are more of an anti-hero, heck you might be as well as be a fucking psychopath-"

"Ouch."

"Jokes aside. I'm actually counting on it." George said with a smile as Peter looked at him dumbfounded. 

"You... A police officer... Are counting on me being a killer?" Peter asked unsure if he heard correctly as George nodded. "Do you know how insane you sound?"

"I know and it's insane." George admitted but he sighed peacefully. "Gwen has told me that you basically have no morals and if I'm being honest you are like a rabid dog."

"Hey! That was uncalled for!"

"But I know for a fact that you will keep her safe." George grinned. "And what more can a father ask for?"

"... You are insane." Peter laughed not able to believe the man in front of me. "And that's coming from a person like me."

"Who knows, you might be rubbing off on me."

"Please don't, this world can't handle another Peter Parker."

"Haha. Finally, something we both can agree on."

George and Peter laughed as both felt a heavyweight had been lifted from their shoulders. 

------

"You seem in a good mood." May said as she removed the stitches and cleaned the wound. 

"I am." Peter replied. "I had a man-to-man talk with, George. It went well."

"Oh!" May was surprised. "So, he gave you his blessings, huh?"

"He did." Peter smiled. "I personally think he only agreed because there's no better option."

"And I don't think there ever will be, in my honest opinion." May retorted as she put away the cotton. "And I think Gwen would agree with me."

"Haha. I'm glad to know that."

"...So, he knows of everything?"

"Yep."

"And he didn't flip out?"

"Surprisingly he didn't. He just called me a lucky bastard." Peter chuckled. "He was on the fence about you being my aunt but said he wouldn't judge me anymore and I think that might be a good decision for his sanity."

"I agree." May said mischievously as she traced the wound which had almost healed completely.

"You weren't supposed to." Peter retorted as he turned towards May and pulled her close. "In the end, he just wiped his manly tears and told me I was living every man's dream."

"And what do you think about that?" May asked as she bit her lips seductively. 

"I agree with him." Peter grabbed May by the waist and pulled her into a hot searing kiss. "I'm damn lucky."

May moaned into the kiss as she felt Peter's hand grab her ass and fondle it. The kiss became more needy and wild as their hands became to explore each other bodies. 

Peter slapped both of her ass cheeks before groping them roughly. May moaned as her hand found its way into Peter's shorts as she began to rub Peter's dick.

"You are so hard." May moaned and almost growled in irritation as she was forced to let go of Peter's raging hard-on. Peter grabbed May by the ass and lifted her. May wrapped her legs around Peter as she kissed him hungrily. 

Peter pinned her against the wall of the bedroom as his hard-on pressed against her core which was heating up and flooding due to her arousal. 

"Fuck... You are so hot May." Peter pulled back as they both gasped for air. Peter's hand reached for May's breasts which made her gasp and moan as Peter began to play with her tits over the fabric of her top. "Damn these tits! They were made to be played with. Isn't that right, May?"

"That's right! Play with them. Play all you want." May was feeling dizzy because of how horny she was. Peter growled as he grabbed her white top and ripped it off leaving May in only a purple lacy bra and flimsy excuse of shorts she wore. 

May winked at him as she reached behind her. Licking her lips seductively, she unclipped her bra. With a click, her juicy jugs were freed from their confines. May discarded the annoying piece of article to the side as Peter burned this image into his mind. 

Her soft brown skin was glistening in a light layer of sweat. Her proud double Ds jiggled with the slightest movement which made Peter even hard if that was possible. 

"Go ahead. These are for you, Peter." May smiled as Peter didn't waste a second and dived headfirst into the tit heaven. 

He groped both of the breasts moulding them as he wished as he sucked and licked in the left with hunger and desire. Switching to the right tit he created a vacuum around the right nipple using his mouth which made May arch her back. His tongue licked and flicked the nipple which sent May over the top.

"Yes! That's right! Suck on my tits! Play with them! Lick them! Bite them!" May encouraged as Peter bit on her teeth granting May, her wish. May gasped constantly as he alternated between both of the juicy jugs. With a swift swipe, May found herself in bed with her hand pinned over her head. "Uh-oh. Am I in trouble Mr Parker?"

"Yes, you are." Peter replied in a husky voice as grabbed the bedsheet and tied her hand over her head. He leaned down and nibbled on her ear as his other hand got busy removing her shorts. "You are so in trouble you sexy minx."

May moaned as Peter rubbed her core. His fingers rubbed against her clit as she began shivering in waves of pleasure. 

"Oh god!" May drooled a Peter ripped off her panty and buried his middle finger into her pussy. "Yes, yes yes! Fuck yes!"

Peter suckled on her breasts as he simultaneously fingered her. 

"You are so fucking hot auntie." Peter whispered into May's ear and smirked as she shivered. "Does that turn you on auntie? Does the thought of fucking your teenage nephew turn you on? Look how slutty you are."

Peter raised his hand in front of May's face showing how it was soaked in her love juices. He shoved the finger into her mouth as May sucked on it in a vulgar manner. 

May looked at him in the eye as she suggestively sucked on his fingers. 

Peter placed himself between her legs as he leaned for another makeout session. His clothed hard-on pressed against her bare vagina which gave May loads of pleasure. 

"Come on big boy. I can't wait anymore." May said in a husky voice as her eyes darkened with lust. "Give it to me. Fuck me!"

Peter smirked as he stood up removing his shorts. May gasped as Peter's not so little brother was freed from his confines. The large, thick veiny cock pulsed as Peter hungrily devoured May's beautiful body with his eyes. "Good things come to those who are patient."

Peter smirked as he mounted May's chest. He grabbed his cock and poked the tip of his dick against her May's breast. The bulbous head flicked her nibble which sent a smark of pleasure in her system. 

"But before the main course, how about some appetizer?" Peter suggested as he spit on May's breasts and rubbed his cock between the valley of her breasts.

Grabbing the large jugs roughly, Peter squeezed the breast together creating a heaven of pleasure as the fun bags wrapped around his cock. 

He began to move his hips as his head shot back in pleasure.

"No... You are so naughty Peter." May smiled lewdly as Peter had his way with her sinful body. "Look at you... Fucking you aunts tits. Do you like that? Huh? You like having your way with me?"

"Very much." Peter rasped as he fucked his aunt's tits. His hand played with her breasts as he rocked them. "Your breasts... They are so big, so soft, so juicy. I'm going to enjoy turning them and your body into my personal plaything. I'm gonna fuck your tits to my heart's content!"

"Yeah, that's the spirit! Fuck my tits!"

Peter just grunted as he kept moving his hips like a madman for a few more minutes. 

"Oh May! I think I'm gonna cum soon!" Peter said as he pulled his cock out of the confines of the fleshy heaven. He grabbed May by the hair as he pulled her up.

"Ohh! So rough-mph!" Peter shut May up as he shoved his cock into May's mouth. He put his hand over May's head as he directed his cock into May's moist and needy mouth. 

"Yeah, yeah, just like that May. Suck my cock. Suck it like your life depends on it."

May looked up at Peter as she hungrily bobbed her head on Peter's cock. She sucked wildly making lewd and vulgar noise as she looked up into his eyes.

"Yeah... I'm coming, I'm coming!" Peter grabbed her hair as he began to piston into her mouth in a wild abandoned as May did her best to deep throat it. Her throat muscles squeezed around his cock as Peter closed his eyes in pleasure. Peter gave a last thrust as he shoved his cock into her throat. May gagged as Peter came into her mouth. "Hah... May swallow it. Swallow it all like you need it. Swallow it."

Emptying his seed for a few more seconds he pulled back allowing May to finally breathe before giving a few more thrusts. He finally removed his cock out of her mouth as a string connect her mount to his saliva covered cock. 

"...hah. You taste so good Peter." May gasped lustfully as she leaned ahead and sucked on his balls.

"Oh, May. You like that? You like sucking on my balls? You dirty milf." Peter said as he rubbed his hardening cock against her face. May sucked and licked his balls as Peter played with her hair. "I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you hard, May."

May smirked as she turned around and bent over shoving her ass up in the air. She looked over her head with a coy smile as she wiggled her sexy ass at him. "Come on, Peter. I can't wait anymore. Fuck me. Fuck your aunt!"

Peter came down to his knees as he positioned himself behind her. He grabbed his cock and rubbed against her entrance which made May moan in pleasure and shiver in anticipation.

"Alright. The moment of truth." Peter gulped as he pushed the tip inside her entrance. Both May and Peter gasped as Peter slowly pushed his length inside May. He pulled back a little and then he thrused his whole length in as his hips smacked against her ass. "Fuck May you are so tight!"

"Yes, yes! Fuck me, Peter! Fuck me hard! You are so big, oh my god yeah!" May had lost all sense of reasoning as she moved her hips. 

Peter growled as he gripped May's ass cheeks and began pounding her. Her pussy wall squeezed his length as he rammed her from behind like a dog. "I love your pussy! It's so hot and wet May! I love fucking you!"

Peter was hypnotized by May's beautiful ass as it jiggled whenever his hips smacked against her behind. He raised his hands and have her ass a smack as May's head shot back in pleasure. He grabbed her hips as he kept pounding her like a mad man. 

He leaned ahead pleasing his chest into her back as his hands reached around to grabbed her tits. He pulled her up as he played with her tits while he kept pounding into her. May turned her head to kiss Peter as she was being fucked by her nephew. 

The room was filled with the sounds of moans and flesh slapping against flesh as Peter fucked May. After going at it for a few moments Peter groaned as he reached closer to climax. 

May at this point had lost count of how many orgasms she had. 

"I'm gonna cum May! I'm gonna fucking cum inside you!"

"Do it! Cum for your aunt! Come inside your aunt's filthy cunt." May ordered Peter who turned her around and began fucking her in a missionary position. Peter pounded her pussy as he leaned ahead to suck on her sweaty breasts. "Yes, yes, yes! Cum for me!"

"I'm cumming!" Peter gave a hard last thrust as May's eyes rolled back into her skull in pleasure. May moaned as she felt her womb being filled with Peter's semen. 

Peter and May both gasped as Peter collapsed onto her, his dick still in her pussy. Peter reached up and removed the restraints from her hands as May smiled peacefully as she caressed his broad back. They both panted as looking into each other's eyes. Their bodies were covered and reeking of sweat and body fluids. 

They stared at each other for a moment before leaning forward and kissing each other. This kiss was passionate and full of love and admiration. May flipped Peter and mounted his body so that she was on top, never breaking the kiss. Peter's hand groped and caressed her ass as they kissed each other. 

Pulling back both of them gasped for air before smiling at each other.

"I love you." Peter blurted out surprising May and even himself. May stared at Peter for a while processing what he had said before smiling and leaning down for another kiss. She grabbed his face as she pulled away from the kiss and gave him a peck in the nose and a forehead kiss. 

"I love you too." May returned his feelings which made Peter grin in happiness. He kissed her once again, his hands caressing her nacked back as they kiss became hungrier and hungrier each second. Pulling back from the kiss he grabbed onto her breasts and sucked on them. May smiled coyly as she felt Peter harden into her pussy. "Ready for round two?"

"Round five even. I have a lot of stamina to throw around." Peter smirked punching her nipple making her moan. "The question is, will you be able to keep up?"

"Let's find out shall we?" May winked at him as she started bouncing in his cock. 

It was safe to say that neither of them got much sleep as the fucked each other like rabbits in heat. 

------

Alternate Title:

- George's Blessing

- Oh yeah! Lemons baby!

- May is a sexy minx

24