Friday the 13th (2009) – Part 1
280 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hunter got up from his sitting position and groaned, "Sure...," and looked up. He stood in a very clean and neat room. Even too neat for his taste! He noticed some papers stacked in the cabinet next to the bed, and Hunter took a quick look.

He was quite surprised looking at the papers. Yes, the papers that listed all the "missing" people on Crystal Lake. It was really unbelievable that no one had ever looked for their bodies and I no one had ever gone there to do a complete search and that no one had ever found anything.

But the most important thing about these papers was a map of Crystal Lake!

Hunter immediately grabbed the map of Lake Crystal without any hesitation as he carefully observed the room in search of other useful items.

Searching very carefully, he found a military backpack, which he immediately opened to see its contents and was very surprised to see that it contained several items that were really important for his future survival: a gas mask, a thin steel wire, a long rope, 3 flashbang grenades and 2 fragmentation grenades, and finally a Bowie military knife.

A smile could not help but appear on Hunter's face as he also kept the map of Crystal Lake inside the military backpack and closed it very tightly to avoid unnecessary complications.

After doing this he explored the house to look for anything else that might help him, but found only a and a First Aid Kit in the bathroom. Hunter could only look in the mirror and saw, a tall, muscular man with straight medium-length black hair reaching his ears. With thin piercing green eyes, black eyebrows and a sharp scar on the right side of his mouth right at the edge of his lips. Wearing casual attire he wore a tight short-sleeved shirt and tan workout pants with a black belt woven through the waist, as well as black martial arts slippers

He was unable to relax for long before his mind returned to the sound of a cell phone ringtone in his room.

"Ding" "Ding" "ding"

He headed back to his room as he found an old model phone. He paid attention to the phone for a few seconds before he finally decided to check who was calling.

"Who would be Bree?" Hunter stated in an indifferent tone, even searching through his memories he could not associate a face with the name listed on the phone.

Considering his options Hunter decided to answer the call after all information was the most important part of a horror movie, without it you could do nothing but die very badly.

"Hunter ~ We are in front of your house. Trent says hurry or else he will leave you here and say goodbye beautiful weekend."

"OK," Hunter replied simply, but she did not seem surprised by his coldness and indifference as she replied, "Hurry ~ I can't wait any longer, I want to see you soon~."

After ending the phone call, Hunter finally remembered the character of Bree, a secondary character from the 2009 Friday the 13th reboot. She was the blonde party girl of the group, sexy, wild and nymphomaniacal. Her goal for the weekend was to document her and her friends partying with her handheld camera and among the group of college students visiting Sutton's summer home in Crystal Lake.

Now he remembered who Bree was! In this world she was his girlfriend, and the best definition would have been his personal sex slave.

He shook his head chasing away useless thoughts that were not really important in this situation, while he had to think of different plans to survive from Jason.

Hunter took his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, taking one last look around to see that he had not forgotten any important items. He also put two T-shirts in the backpack to avoid leaving Cristal Lake covered in blood, seeing that he had taken all possible items useful for his survival, and walked out of the house and locked the door.

"Hunter!"

Immediately after leaving the house, he was run over by a beautiful blond girl who, having to grab it before he got hurt, clung to him like a koala bear.

Bree was a very shapely blonde with a very curvaceous figure with a big butt and gigantic boobs, she wore a tight blue slightly translucent top that matched her big boobs and short denim shorts that left the entire bottom very exposed leaving little to the imagination.

"Are you done? You can break away."

"No~ I missed you too much and then you don't miss me?~~" replied Bree rubbing her sinful body against him.

*Spanking*

"ahh~♥️" moaned Bree as she let go of Hunter's body and fell with her ass on the floor.

"Not really" replied Hunter to the previous question.

Bree pouted and said with a pitiful face, "You bully me."

"Hey you can flirt later, "Affirmed a blond boy with average build with no special traits worth noting except his face.

"Who are you again?" asked Hunter with a rather confused face.

"I'm Trent idiot! The person who if you piss off then goodbye dream weekend" growled Trent.

After the introduction of the spoiled child. Hunter and managed to remember his character, in the realm of character archetypes commonly associated with slasher films, Trent filled the role of the "jerk boyfriend"

Hunter waded into Trent's eyes as he stated with a mocking tone and a smile, "I'm shaking with fear."

"Y-You" said Trent trying to approach him, but was stopped by a beautiful girl beside him "Stop it Trent!"

"But Jenna-" said Trent trying to reason with his girlfriend that he had not started the argument. But he was stopped by a deep look from Jenna.

Jenna was a young woman had a slender but very seductive physique, wearing a small purple T-shirt that did not completely hide her beautiful tits and tight pants that accentuated her big ass. She was accompanying her boyfriend Trent Sutton and six other friends to the Sutton family lake house to spend the summer weekend.

"All right Jenna and it was Hunter who started it fight. You don't need to take it out on Trent, I apologize for Hunter," said Bree looking at her "friend" with a strange glint in her eyes.

Jenna nodded at her friend's words. But she continued to look at Hunter with a look that said to apologize.

But he simply flashed a big smile to tease her, while instead carefully watching all the people in the group to try to work out plans against Jason

"There's no reason to ruin a perfect weekend like this over a little harmless argument after all we're going to party!" stated Bree, a smile decorating her face as she held onto Hunter like a leech.

Everyone in the group except Hunter nodded. They are going to party!

-------

Name: Hunter Martin

Race: Human (Sealed)

Age: 20

Health: 100%

Mental Health: 100%

Bloodpoints: 0

Innate Skills: [Sense Danger] - [Luck]

Normal Skills: [Enhanced Senses] - [Instinct] - [Abnormal Resistance]

Talents: [Hand-to-hand Combat (Master)] - [Tactical Intellect (Expert)] - [Master Weapons Specialist (Expert)] - [Hunter(Expert)] - [Mathematics (Advance)] -[Cooking (Advance)]

Equipment: Military backpack (A gas mask - A thin steel wire - A long rope - "3" flashbang grenades - "2" fragmentation grenades - A military Bowie knife - A Utility Knife - A first aid Kit -  Two T-shirts)

12