Someone who has always controlled everything from the shadows .
410 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov 3 person 

" It was risky , in every possible way Kurumi . Is it worth risking their lives like that ?"

A female voice rang out , coming from silhouettes in the darkness . The woman in the gothic dress , who really is an older version of our Kurumi only smiled while putting her still drawn gun to her lips .

" And what was I supposed to do ? Time is running out and this girl is getting older , soon it will be too late . I was already supposed to do it in the museum but when I stopped time she did not react . She was not ready . "

Said Elder Kurumi trying to sound disappointed and innocent but the silhouettes in the darkness only shook their heads noticing her game .

" From what I saw the museum was also a complete disaster . If you had not stepped in and transferred some energy to your younger self , both od them would have died then . In the end you even had to leave two dead clones to make sure the safety of those two ."

Said the other female voice , in her tone there was a bit of mockery but Kurumi who was tapping the barrel of the gun over her mouth did not mind her . Or rather her gaze sharpened , focusing more on the silhouette in the dark . Her pupils moved over the well-defined female figure . Looking at the outlines of her hips transitioning to a narrow waist and then well-defined breasts , Kurumi's tongue slid out of her mouth , unconsciously sliding over the barrel of her gun .

In relation to this movement , as if in excitement two amber eyes lit up at the head of the silhouette watched by Kurumi . Now it was the two amber eyes that watched Kurumi's silhouette closely . And the very amber gleam in those eyes focused very much on the elder Kurumi's breasts , which were well outlined and highlighted due to the construction of her dress . 

Kurumi seeing what those eyes were looking at , put her free hand under her chest lifting it in this way , exposing her breasts even more . At the same time to make this action not so obvious , Kurumi elbow of the hand in which she is holding the gun was placed on the palm of the same hand she put under her chest , making it all look natural and innocent . Seeing this the amber eyes shone even more out of frustration , quite like a hungry dog in front of which two juicy pieces of meat are waved .

But then a third low female figure , in front of which two other silhouettes are kneeling , moved in the darkness which caused the amber eyes staring at the divine spectacle before them to turn to the low figure . And if silence could kill ..... Even without seeing anything because of the darkness surrounding the silhouettes , one could tell that they were ready to fight . However, Kurumi without worrying about it returned to the subject .

" Maybe the museum was a disaster . However , thanks to this I could already in the younger me , make a general connection with the main core of Zafkiel . Which allowed her to make her first connection . And look how much she learned through it ...... "

Said Kurumi trying to be persuasive . However , only one silhouette was listening to her now anyway , as the two kneeling silhouettes showed no movement , and the two female one , short and the other with glowing amber eyes seemed to be killing each other with their gazes .

" Leaving that aside , is the butterfly effect already fixed ? I don't want to meet those god brothers again , I really want to get back to the time when we were on the road . "

Asks a woman's voice coming closer and closer to the light , but before she could step out into the light she stopped , letting a single strand of her mint green hair fly with the wind to the illuminated part of the roof . From such a close distance it was still too dark to see who she was , but thanks to the reflection of the single strand of lamplight on the tower . Kurumi could clearly see her softly glowing , red eyes and her dark chocolate-like skin .

" This can not be repaired , we just fixed some of its effects , which from that moment no longer matter to us anyway . If now , the past version of me or you , die it will no longer affect the present us . From the moment of the awakening of the Zafkiel , a new timeline is created . Separating us which means that from now on we live in a different timeline . "

Says happy elder Kurumi completely unconcerned about it anymore .

" However, I am not sure about the reason for the butterfly effect . I still have no idea what caused it . "

Says Kurumi quietly to herself . Unfortunately not quiet enough for the green-haired girl's silhouette not to hear it .

" Didn't you say it was because of the museum ? "

Asks the green-haired girl completely stepping into the light showing the world her beautiful athletic body and angelic face . Her hair is a light, mint-green with a straight fringe and bangs as well as two long locks on each side in the back. She is wearing a green top over which is , an unbuttoned white motorcycle leather jacket . Her legs are wrapped in tight white jeans over which are pulled brown high boots reaching her knees .

" Emerald , you my sweet mint chocolate , I wish it was so . But unfortunately the situation at the museum was already caused by the butterfly effect . Something went wrong before . "

Says Kurumi smiling at the older version of Emerald who looking at Kurumi blushed . But shifting her red eyes to the low silhouette standing behind the two kneeling , she only  looked away with disappointment .

" So you still want to stay to check it out ? "

Asks the silhouette whose eyes have already stopped glowing . 

" It may not concern us anymore but I'm curious to know what's going on after all I'm sure everything was going well from the beginning . Emerald took the role of huntress , unlocked the aura and then left , all the time keeping her sembelance on the younger version of me . Then we made sure that Neo safely found her way on the streets, while we were keeping her out of big trouble . Everything was identical as for me and Neo so why ? "

Wonders out loud Kurumi , while  turning her head to the skyline of the industrial district . On which in the distance she clode see a burning car approached by many blue and red lights . In this reverie a pair of arms wrapped around the neck of the adult Kurumi .

" Don't be so nervous about it , we have all the time in the world to deal with it . None of us mind a few years this way or that way. In the end we have all the time in the world for each other . "

Said a female voice belonging to a silhouette with glowing eyes . Saying this a woman in a red clinging dress with a slit on her thigh clung as close as she could to Kurumi . Her head was rested on Kurumi's shoulder as she whispered these words to her . Unfortunately, her black hair, which had merged with Kurumi's, created another shadow obscuring the woman's face, leaving only a pair of her amber eyes .

But suddenly the woman in the red dress quickly retreated as the knife that had been thrown from the darkened part of the roof , flew millimeters in front of her eyes before flying off the roof into the unknown. Immediately afterwards, footsteps are heard from the darkened part of the roof , after which another beauty emerges from the darkness . One half of her hair was pink and the other brown. The same colors were her eyes which were highlighted with additional makeup .

On her feet she had white , high heeled shoes that were apparently meant to help her hide her height a little . Above the shoes were tight white pants , which at the very top exposed the navel on her pale belly. Above that started a white and pink top which was more like a corset , over which was placed a white jacket . All this was topped with a white bowler hat on her head and a pink umbrella in gothic style , opened just above her head .

Despite her beautiful face , this girl familiar to everyone did not seem happy looking at the amber eyes of the woman who slowly retreated into the darkness again . Immediately after that in an act of domination Neo approached the further thinking Kurumi gently untangling her hair from its two uneven ponytails , on the same time throwing the already loose hair behind Kurumi's ear . After which without consent or anything Neo simply gently unhooked the shoulder straps of Kurumi's dress putting her hands right under her bra od her dress . Feeling this Kurumi smiled and turning her head to the side , where her ear was kissed and then bitten by Neo . 

" Not now Neo , you know I don't like it. "

Says Kurumi which makes the self-satisfied Neo take a step back . Kurumi correcting her dress turns around only to meet face to face with her Neo who wasting no time wrapping her hand around Kurumi's waist . Only to kissed her black kitten while holding her other hand under Kurumi black hair . While this Kurumi wrapped her arms around her pink mouse's neck without letting her out of her sight , Neo herself looked with her bicolored eyes to the side .

Specifically at Emerald and the mysterious silhouette who snorted coldly at the sight and then began to approach the two kneeling silhouettes . But Emerald looking at their kiss , sadly turned away which caused Neo's intense gaze to soften . 

Leaving the kiss Kurumi licked her lips placing both her hands on Neo's chest . However, noticing the situation of Emerald , Kurumi only shook her head .

" You know Emerald maybe you can join me and Neo tonight ? Like we used to . Because I can see that this chocolate has been standing for too long and solidified. Now it needs the warmth of hands and mouth to melt a little ...... After all, what a pleasure to have something so tasty and not consume it ."

Says Kurumi with a playful smile. However feeling Neo's grip on her waist tighten , Kurumi looked sharply at Neo who sighed and looked approvingly at Emerald who looked at them uncertainly with a blush on her face . Then with a gentle smile she looked at Neo and Kurumi , who were standing side by side embracing each other with one arm around ther waists .

" Too bad no one invite me ...... Well before you start playing games with chocolate or whatever you want , let's maybe deal with this matter to the end ."

Said a visibly annoyed female voice , when two silhouettes who had been kneeling silently the whole time , flew out after a kick in the back , to the lighted side of the roof . Showing that they were two men blindfolded and their mouths gagged , the rest of their body was tightly bound with leather straps . Interestingly , similar to the bloody , headless corpse they are dressed in the same black suits with black shirts with red ties .

" I still can not believe that they just came here after you gave them a brief , unconfirmed information about where Neo is ."

Says Emerald trying to hide her embarrassment . 

" Well I needed an emergency situation like the one at the museum , and knowing how badly Xiong and Neo's father wanted her completely gone . I was sure that they would take even unsure information seriously .   "

Says Kurumi shrugging her shoulders . Neo , knowing that this is true , only sighed in frustration . Then , immediately before anyone could say anything further Kurumi's shadow stretched under the two men , then many hands emerge from that shadow pulling them both in . As to their fate ..... It is not very colorful .

" Well thanks to these two , I got some time back .  But we still have to move " .

Saying this, Kurumi lifts the heavy sniper rifle from the corpse's hands, after which her shadow again spreads across the roof, but this time it absorbs within everyone there. Leaving only the bloody roof with the headless body.

21