Wisdom Of Haile
112 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

*5:00pm Wednesday*

     Haile's house

Haile and Asia where back home awhile now, they had bathed and everything already, she even had un-summoned the little green dragon, Asia was now watching tv and looking at the door every so often and Haile was preparing something to eat for the both of them.

The reason Asia was so unfocused was because Ophis still didn't come back up till now and she was getting more worried looking to the door to see if she will come in.

Haile wasn't worried though, either way if something happened to Ophis then what the hell can he do about it right now, suck on some tits and get a power boost or something?

He continued cooking, he was doing some fried scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, chicken nuggets and burgers, it was not exactly the healthiest meal for so late in the evening at least for Asia, she might get to fatter than a realm.

He quickly finished up everything made some trips to the table with everything, it's smell was heavenly as it withe through the air arousing a sense of hunger in those who smelt it.

Asia's nose twitched at the suddenly appetising smell that hit her like a cute little creature as she looked to the table as Haile set up everything, she got up dazily and glide towards the food like a ghost.

."Oh I didn't even have to call for you this time, I guess I went all out for this one huh, even I had being tempted by it's vibrancy, not really healthy for you but you still want to eat it don't you hahaha."Haile chuckled as he saw her salivating as she looked at the food that was almost glowing.

Asia nodded her head like a chicken picking up worms as she sit at the table and grab a plate of egg and started gobbling it up acting like Ophis then she suddenly froze.

."Hayhe *Chomp* adout thaa *Chomp* dwagon lahee."Asia said but her words were incomprehensible as her mouth was stuffed with food and looked like a chipmunk sucking on nuts(Yea that sounds wrong)

Haile smile looking at her adorable behavior he just felt like pulling her cheeks and see the tears come from her eyes like in the animes....maybe that is a little weird, yeah it definitely is.

."She is a dragon, to big to fit into the house, though she has a human form, I don't know if she will be summoned with it or in her dragon form."Haile said as he thought of Tiamat, maybe he should go outside to summon her so she can come inside.

Asia nod in understanding as she continues wafting down her food even faster than before, she still took glances to the door.

."I'm going outside for a moment Asia."Haile said as he walked towards the door, he didn't bother to put on his shoes as he was only stepping outside for bit.

He open the door going through and closing it behind him, he walked a little ways forward trying to remember how big Tiamat was, even though she can't destroy the house, it was infact the opposite, he didn't want her to get hurt from the house.

*Snap*

*Poof*

Haile snapped his fingers and a large poof of smoke appeared infront of him making him smile in relief that he thought to come outside before hand.

Before him was her beautiful majesty Dragon King Tiamat in her glory shining scales reflecting in the evening sunset peering through the trees that surrounded his house.

."Did you find yourself in trouble already, what did you call me for, I was having a good sleep."Tiamat said with a rough but feminine voice as she observed Haile who she liked looking at.

Haile shook his head."Nah, I just wanted to know if you want to live with me, or you could just come in now and eat with me and Asia before going back to your never-ending slumber."Haile said as he looked into her large eyes.

."....Alright, I can come into your house for a bit i guess."Tiamat thought about it for a bit before saying, she didn't really mind it, infact she felt it would gave her more time to look at Haile face which she likes to do now.

She suddenly glowed in a blue aura so brightly as her figure could no longer be seen in the light so it looked like her body had become the light itself and began to shrink down till eventually it form into a humanoid shaped energy being then it started to regain human form coming from the light.

From that Tiamat human for could now be seen, she is an extremely beautiful woman with straight and long beautiful pale blue hair, dark blue eyes, her great beauty give her the feeling of heartlessness, she also wears a navy blue skirt, and her entire body is doused with the color of deep blue, her asset were beyond great they were even bigger than Ophis own.(Wikipedia)

Haile nodded in appreciation."I must say I'm surprised, I didn't expect you to be this beautiful, the face really matches the voice it seem, a perfect existence that could weed it's way into any heart."Haile said looking at her, also giving her some compliments as it seems she likes them.

."O-Oh really, but of course I would be this beautiful, as the strongest dragon king and one of the strongest beings ever that is only natural."Tiamat said lifting her chest high this time bouncing about her breast, boing boing, she for some reason felt happy at his praise.

Haile smile and turn to the house ushering her in with his head."Come let us eat before it becomes cold, luckily I made alot of food, you can enjoy to your hearts content."He said to her, he had made alot of food because he had Ophis in mind while cooking, she eats enough by herself for a whole family, so yeah it was alot.

He opened the door for her letting her go inside first before he looked back first then went inside after her shutting the door behind himself.

."Go ahead to the table, I'll get something to drink for us."He told her and head to the kitchen, he doesn't even know what the hell a dragon would like but he'll just bring water and some juice, he doesn't have any alcohol, he has to go buy some.

He quickly came back to the table with the drinks and found Asia and Tiamat having an eating contest of who could possibly eat more food.

He smiled at this, at least they were getting along well, he put the drinks on the table and sat down to eat as well before they eat all the food, he didn't feel like making more.

~~

*6 minutes later*

They were finally finished eating, Asia stomach was puffed out large as she rested back into the chair comfortably with her eyes closed, Tiamat was doing the same as she had a satisfied expression on her face, Haile just smiled and looked at the two.

."So Asia, how did you feel about today, about school and the other stuff."Haile suddenly asked her, he knows she had her own thoughts and perspective of how things went, even though to him it may have looked like it had gone well but one never knows unless you can read minds.

Asia had a dissatisfied and also a thoughtful look on her."If I am honest, I just felt really jealous when I see the others, they are even closer to you in relationship then me, but on the other hand I'm not even your girlfriend so I don't have say, it would be pretty unfair of me to say anything because I'm not even the first, Ophis was here before me so only possibly she could have a say."She said and finished with a sad look in her eyes, she already understood her status, that's why she cursed her figure if only she was bigger he would love her already(>Her thoughts)

Haile nodded with a contemplative look."So why didn't you say anything and just pretended to be happy, I can't read minds you know, would you have just gone on living with these emotions festering in your mind eating at your conscious all your life?."He ask her again, what was she afraid of really, he would have at least comforted her.

."I....I...I just was frightened that you would leave me if I say anything, after all, you have so many people around you that it probably won't take long for you to move on from me, I haven't even given you anything of me to leave a lasting impression."She said with a pensive look on her face as she looked down at her own body in shame.

Haile looked at her with a gentle expression."That is a silly thought, how could you not have a place in my heart already, out of everyone besides Ophis you are the one I spend the most time with, if you love me why would I throw you away, all you will accomplish with these thoughts is self sabotage."He advised her wisely, he had went through similar things before in the past.

He had made mistakes not to nip it in the bud before it grew but not this time he knows how to deal with it, one must not tell them the things that is wrong with them that could have the opposite effect, one must asked them what is wrong, communication is key, you ask them what is wrong and they tell not only you but also themselves, then after they realize what's wrong by themselves, you stair them in the right direction or at least a direction that sounds right to them.

.".....It's just everyone is so beautiful and I...just look like a cute little girl, I don't want to be a cute girl anymore."Asia said with tears in her eyes as she looked down at her hands which the tears fell on.

Haile sighed, he patted his leg."Come here Asia, sit on Haile's lap."He said to her speaking of himself in 3rd person.

Asia with a red face got up and sat on his lap with her head down and steaming like a chimney as he hugged her waist to his chest.

."Listen Asia, you have to remember this, the most important thing in life is to love yourself, after all why would I even want to love you if even you yourself don't even love you, you must love all of you even that which you think is bad, you must hold yourself in high esteem and great worth, you are worth alot to me, so show me I am worth alot to you by making yourself the best you can be for me, understand?."Haile said with a gentle smile as he spoke softly to her almost hypnotizing as he whispered in her ear.

Asia nod her head with a blush still on her face but in her eyes a strong determination sprung forth, she now had a glow of a being that is worth alot, a high esteem radiated her core as she understood his words and took them to heart.

."Good now, you know what to do, everytime you feel yourself slipping think of my words and meditate on them and there means."Haile said as he nod sagely at his own greater wisdom.

Tiamat off to the side silently watching this scene play out had a new found respect for Haile, even she herself was absorbed into his words and his voice and felt a sort of enlightenment at his words of great wisdom, the girl Asia mental state became stronger and more stable just from hearing a few words from him.

She had wanted to interrupt it a few times because she had heard a name in there conversation that was interesting but she couldn't bear to do so, so she just sat and listened to the whole thing as it made her think.

Now that he was finished she took the chance before he started up another conversation."Haile I've heard you mention a name in your conversation.....is it who I think it is, THE one."She asked with a little apprehension in her voice as she glanced around not daring to even call her name less she showed up.

."Oh, what one do you speak of, can you tell me a name."Haile put on a confused look as he looked at her, his lip was twitching as he wanted to crack a smirk, he knows how much these dragons respected and also fear the hierarchy of the dragon race, the stronger the dragon the more respect and fear they would gain even though a dragon won't fear a strong member of another race, infact they would always fight to the death, it was really fascinating.

Tiamat glared at him for wanting her to say it, he knew her struggles but liked seeing her suffering.".....I'm speaking of, the Dragon God Ophis."She said as she took another quick glance around the room, sighing in relief before glaring at Haike again.

."Hahahahahaha you should see your face, I thought you were a brave and all powerful Dragon, you look more like a terrified lizard."Haile laughed an said, he likes to have his little laugher once and a while, it was a beautiful thing.

Tiamat just looked at him with a deadpan expression clearly not liking the joke as much as him or not at all.

."Alright alright, yes it is that Ophis, she lives with me, she should probably be home soon."He finally stopped laughing and told her seeing her look like is getting ready to fight to the death with him, Ophis should definitely come back today, if not then something is definitely wrong, the one who should be giving her the most trouble would be sun wukong, he is not just powerful himself, but the black iron staff is extremely durable she must be trying to break it as he said he wanted a piece and also they is the fact that sun wukong was or still is the vanguard for Shiva the God of destruction.

Tiamat hearing him confirm it felt her heart trying to break out of her chest, she almost made a huge mistake."Why would someone like her live here with you."She ask his in doubt and exasperation.

."Well she wants to be my dragon mate or something like that, also want me to help her defeat great red's big scaly ass."He said casually as he drank some of his juice.

Tiamat's expression pale as she finally realized how much danger she was in, if she had really succeeded in killing Haile then Ophis would have came after her head, or maybe just destroy all of existence itself, she shivered at what misfortune for everyone she almost caused because she was arrogant.

She wiped away some cold sweat as she sighed in relief, she felt even somewhat better about her circumstance.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

Tiamat felt a shiver in her spine at the sudden Knock on the door as she quickly turned to it, then she looked at Haile, with a is that her look on her face.

Asia looked to the door with a happy smile on her face then look to Haile."Ophis is back?."She asked him to make sure of it.

."Probably, I'll go check."Haile said with a serious face, he hope it was Ophis if not then who is it that found his home, he didn't feel anyone following him on his way back so if they could follow him so secretly then they are not a easy force to be reckoned with.

He took Asia off his lap and got up going to the door, he went to the door but before he opened it he gathered some power to destroy the person if it's an enemy.

He held the nob and slowly opened it, he saw a figure standing infront of the door and he instantly sighed in relief.

Before him was Ophis standing there looking at him with her everlasting monotonous expression, but in her eyes one could see a slight jot at seeing Haile after so long.

."Haile..."She said monotonously as a slight smile graced her lips as she walked up to him and hugged him tightly rubbing her face in his chest as her body relaxed finally as she was back in his arms.

When she was out she was always thinking of him, she couldn't concentrate on anything with him on her mind, she couldn't even relaxed for some reason, she doesn't know what is happening to her, but she doesn't hate it.

."You've come back finally Ophis, I missed you, I thought you ran off."Haile said as he hugged her smiling widely, even though he knew she won't be hurt its still best to be careful.

Ophis hummed as she rubbed her face in his chest then suddenly she froze as she slowly looked up at him with a frost in her eyes.

."Another one, you got another one."She said monotonously as she she held up from him and looked behind him and into the house seeing the new person in the house, sitting at her table.

Haile smile awkwardly."This is my house you know, but anyway she is my familiar, you probably know her look properly, don't try to fight her."He said glancing back at the frightened Tiamat, he shook his head, he doesn't know why dragons are like this, if this was someone else with the same power of Ophis but was of a different species she would not be so fearful.

Ophis frowned as she walked into the house and straight up to Tiamat who kept her head down not daring to look up.

."Go back home, get out my house now little dragon, I don't want you here."Ophis said as she glowed in purple and the air got violent and a heavy pressure descended on Tiamat, Ophis wasn't here to make jokes, she couldn't do anything to Haile so she took it out on Tiamat, she was gone for a few days and all of a sudden she returned home to another dragon taking her place, she was furious.

3