Beach! Beach!! BEACH!!!
94 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

*10:00am Saturday*

   *Uniqlam store*

Manager masuzu looked at Haile with shining eyes."Sir what clothes do you like, I will grab them for you."She ask as she held up the notebook and put a number sign on it.

."Well...I'm not really sure, Mmmm how about you ladies choose for me, what do you think will look good on me, maybe grab 20 pieces as well."He thought about it for a bit and said to them all.

Ophis eyes lit up as she stared at Haile body and then looked back at the clothes, now she is interested.

Asia's eyes started to shine as well as she turn around and walk back into the aisles.

They all went to grab somethings for him, Haile frowned a bit as he thought to himself if he maybe made a mistake and as he thought, he saw them talking to each other and looking over to him once and awhile then they all came back over with clothes in there hands.

.'The fuck, a pirate costume, where the hell will I wear that, what, a thong, these girls, that is definitely Asia's idea and it's definitely Aika's fault.'Haile's eyes twitch violently as he looked at the clothes, he shook his head in exasperation.

They came back smiling as they looked at him with shining eyes but then they froze as they saw his expression, Ophis stepped away from the group and then looked at them shaking her head as if disappointed in them as she walked over to Haile side.

Asia quickly went back through the aisle followed by the manager then they came back out and looked at his expression and finally relaxed and walked up to him confidently.

."I won't even bother with looking at them, miss manager, please also get me two pairs each of some of your best shoes, Asia and Ophis show her your size."Haile said taking off his own shoes and show them to her.

The manager nodded and wrote it down then she looked at both Ophis and Asia then also nodded writing in down then going to the back.

The manager quickly came back along with some extra help carrying the boxes with the shoes.

."Sir is that all, should I start calculating the total price?."The manager looked at the notebook and asked Haile to make sure he is finally ready.

Haile thought about, he looked at Ophis and Asia."Is that all you two want."He ask them, he was here originally for them.

Asia nodded excitedly, she never had so much stuff before, her eyes almost started to water, she had never received so much love before, Haile's treats he so nicely.

Ophis nodded her head as she keeps on looking down at herself, then she also glances at the ring as a strange glint could be seen in her eyes as it lit up.(Foreshadowing)

."Alright I guess that will be it manager masuzu, calculate everything for me, how much is it."He ask her as he put his hand to his back pocket to take out the money.(Yes, over 30k could be held in one's pockets if it's not skinny jeans.)

Manager masuzu looked down at her notepad with eyes shining in excitement and also a bit of jealousy at the girls, she wish she had someone in her life that would give her anything she wants, she had realized by now that they both were together with him.

She was at first shocked and in doubt about her discovery, but then she looked at him again, then his actions, then she suddenly didn't need much convincing, these girls will never have to suffer a day in there lives, maybe only on the day he die.(Foreshadowing)

."Alright sir Haile the total price includes what they have on, comes to a grand total of 9880 dollars."She said as her eyes twinkled in joy at the commission she will receive from this transactions.

Haile nodded his head casually as he took out a large stack of cash that was fold and tied with a rubber band and started counting it quickly.

The manager looked on with surprised but she looked away to not seem malicious, but she never expected him to have that much money on hand, he must be more loaded than she thought.

."Here miss, this is 20,000 dollars, don't worry about the extra that is for you, thank you for your hospitality."He said smiling at her as he passed the money to her, money has not much value to him so why not just do a good deed that will take no effort after all the shit he did in his life.

Manager masuzu looked at the amount and her mind almost shutdown, her eyes started to get watery as she thought of her family, but then she shook her head as she will passed back at least 10k to him, she won't let greed consume her mind, she can't possibly accept such a tip, she will also get commission.

."If you're thinking of giving me back don't bother, that is for you, if you give me back I will just throw it in the ocean, so keep it before it waste."Haile said as he saw the look in her eyes, he must say he is quite surprise that she even wanted to give it back, by the way she was looking at the girls in jealousy he assumed she was one of them but it seem she was jealous for a different reason.

Manager masuzu started to cry, this could really help her family live, they will no longer just have to survive so she couldn't hold back the emotions she bowed her head."Sir than- *sob* thank you so much, I can't possibly repay you for this thank you."She said between sobs as she thanked over and over trying to suck back in her tears so haile won't see them

."Don't worry about it, so we'll leave now miss is everything complete?."Haile said to her as he smiled knowingly.

She then remembered about the transactions and walked to a computer and started typing something for a few moments then a clicking sound could be heard for a few more moments, she put10k in the register then she came hurriedly back to him.

."This is the receipt, thank you for shopping here sir Haile, I'll just get everything put into bags for you, Thank you once again, you don't know how this will help me."She said thanking him once again as her eyes got teary once more, she will use this money to start her own business.

Haile nodded in appreciation of her speed of work.

She quickly got to work as she ran to the other employees ushering them to work, she also worked herself as well, quickly everything was in large bags as it was so much stuff.

."Sir will you be able to manage with these?."She asked him as it was three bags which were quite heavy.

Haile looked at the beg and nodded his head."Yes I can manage."He said, let alone him or Ophis even Asia could carry these with ease as she is still a mid low class being.

."Alright sir, misses you are all ready to go, please come again."Manager masuzu bow her head once as she said that.

Haile smiled again as he nodded and walk to the bags lifting them with ease, he gave one of them to Ophis just because.

Ophis took it without complaint, she didn't mind it at all, she would take them all.

."Haile what about me, can't I hold one as well, I'm strong you know."Asia said as she pouted cutely huffing, she felt like she was being looked down on, he gave one to Ophis.

Haile shook his head and gave her the one with the shoes and walked out the store along with them following from behind.

Manager masuzu watch them leave and bowed her head once more before going into the back throw blast door and shutting it then she started to dance around happily.

~~

10:30am

They walked quite a bit away from the store already, Haile was looking for somewhere secluded to teleport back home put the clothes inside and grab some more money to go shopping for food so they can head to the beach.

They walked into a back alley, Haile looked at the two."I'll be back in a second, give me."He said holding out for the bags which they gave and he summoned a silver magic circle disappearing inside.

Ophis and Asia stood they by themselves in silence, till Asia broke it in her excitement."We're going to the beach beach, going to the beach beach, going to the beach beach."Asia started to sing as she danced around in happiness, she felt like she could just die in peace, she's never experienced so much happiness in quick succession.

Ophis just shook her head but a slight smile appeared on her face as Asia's happiness and joy was rubbing off on her, even she felt like dancing as well but it felt weird so she didn't.

."Ophis can I ask you something?."

Suddenly Asia ask Ophis, she decided she wanted to know more about her fellow Haile worshiper, as she basically knew nothing at all.

Ophis nodded her head slowly, it didn't really matter to her what Asia knew, but she was thinking if Haile wanted her to know yet.

."How long had you been together with Haile."Asia Asked, this was an important question, if they've been together for years then she could never ever hope no matter how strong she became for an equal relationship with him as Ophis, so she really hope she would say at most a year.

Ophis frowned heavily, she felt something was wrong the way Asia asked that question, she'll follow her instinct and just say."One hundred years."She said with a straight face as she nodded her head as if thinking back far into the past.

."What....WHAT one hundred years?."Asia screamed out and instantly lost all hope, her dreams were also crushed as depression punched her in the stomach.

Ophis just looked on at her with a suspicious gaze, she knew she was up to something, but she just don't know what.

."Alright I understand."Asia said with defeat as her shoulders slumped but then she suddenly had a thoughtful look on her face as she looked up at Ophis, she squint her eyes.

They both stared at each other intensely none backing down.

*Shhh*

As they were have a stare down right in the middle of them a silver magic circle appeared with Haile standing on it, he looked at them both in surprise.

."Why are you two looking at me like that, I could feel your gaze just before I appeared, I thought I was walking into an ambush haha."Haile chuckled as he stretched his back.

Ophis and Asia instantly went back to normal as they relaxed.

."Anyway let's go to the market place, I wonder where we can buy sandwiches, maybe I'll just buy some sushi and some snacks."He said as he had the blankets and they swim suits draped around his neck, he started walking along.

Ophis and Asia glanced at each other and followed after him.

~~

They all quickly appeared at the convenient store, in the shopping center named Sherlocks fun.

."Alright you two can wait here I'll be out in a minute, oh hold this."Haile said as he passed Asia his blankets and stuff and walked into the store.

He walked through the aisles looking around, the market didn't have anyone else inside only the cashier who was to busy on his phone to notice Haile coming in.

He got a basket first then walk to the bowl aisle as he grabbed two medium size bowls, he then grab cheese, mayonnaise, black pepper etc, he didn't forget the sandwich bread, after than he then went into the snack aisle, he grabbed 47 snacks of different kinds.

After he took up everything he wanted he went to the cashier and rest the basket on the counter which created a noise that frightened the cashier making him looked up fast.

."We-welcome master ur uh I mean mistress fuck....customer, thank you for coming."The cashier said as he stumbled over his words, leaving one to wonder what he was even looking at on his phone.

Haile just nod his head not paying the man any mind, if he want to enjoy himself during working hours it's not his problem.

The cashier was to ashamed of himself to even look at Haile in the face he quickly cashed the items and put them in bags."That will be 72 dollars, sir."He said as he held out his hand.

."Here you go, keep the change."Haile reached into his back pocket and put out a hundred dollar bill giving it to him.

The cashier took it then print the receipt giving it to Haile."Thank you for your patronage."He said bowing his head.

Haile grabbed the bags and left the store going out to Asia and Ophis who both looked at him curiously.

."Did you get everything."Asia said as she looked at the bags in his hand.

Haile nodded and looked around before Summoning his magic circle quickly."Come let us go fast."He said so they can come closer which they did and they disappeared from Kuoh town or possibly the entire Japan.

~~~

On a small random island in the middle of nowhere a silver magic circle appeared bringing with it Haile, Ophis and Asia who was extremely excited as she didn't hesitate and started running up and down the island.

."YEAH YEAH YEAHHH!!."She shouted out as she roll about in the sand, right now she was just a ball of happiness, this was the first time she had seen the beach in person.

Haile smiled as he looked at her enjoying herself, but the looked at what she was rolling on."Asia the blankets, you're making them dirty!."He shouted as she had gone quite a distance.

The island was small but it was still a sizable space, it's able 2 miles long from north to south and 1-1½ miles from the east to the west.

Asia quickly got up in fright at his yell and dust off the blankets as she ran back to him as quickly as she could which was pretty fast.

Ophis was just there standing looking around, the view wasn't anything special to her at all it was just the normal sea on an island, she turn to Haile as she thought this.

.'Mm I guess the view is pretty special, unlike anything I've ever seen.'She thought as she cracked a slight smile.

She walked along to them as by the end of her thoughts Haile had already sat down the blankets with all the goodies.

They all down on the blankets with snacks spread all over infront of them, Ophis was digging through them with interest and Asia was looking at the water intriguingly curious.

."Asia you can go if you want to, just don't go to far."Haile said as he lied down relaxing looking at the sky with his hand shield his eyes from tye sun which was annoying him.

Asia eyes lit up."Really, yuppie."She jumped up, she quickly almost in 10 seconds change into her bathing suit and ran to the sea and jumped in kicking with her feet and hands.

Ophis was stuffing her mouth with all kinds of junk food, chips, chocolate etc, Haile was getting little rest, with Ophis at his side he could sleep in peace without worry.

~~

*30 seconds later*

~Silence~

."AHHHHHHHH HAILE HELP AGAGA I'M AGAGH I'M DROWNING !!!."

Suddenly Asia started screaming from the sea yelling for Haile.

Haile who was trying to get some sleep snapped open his eyes and sat him looking towards the screaming Asia.

."What the hell is wrong with this girl, she knows she can't damn swim."Haile grumbled as he got up and ran towards her quickly diving into the sea.

Ophis just sat there eating with no expression as if she was watching a movie, she even cracked a smile on time as she saw Asia's head duck under water, she of course is not going too die so easy so she wasn't worried about it.

."Haile I thought I was going to die haha Aggaga *cough* *cough*."Asia said coughing out water as she relaxed in Haile arms as she rescue her from her predicament.

Haile shook his head in exasperation."What am I going to with you, *sigh* didn't I tell you not to go so far out."He said to her and asked back, he was now using his power to stand on the surface of the water.

."It-it wasn't on purpose, I suddenly felt a strange force pull at my feet and I was going further out then down."She said as she was embarrassed, her face turn red as she looked down in shame that she doesn't know how to swim.

.'Strange force?.'

At that Haile's face got serious as he looked beneath them as he was standing on the waters surface, his first thought was the undersea currents but he remembers that Asia is still a mid low class, if ordinary humans could so easily resist current from this distance it should be easy for her as well, also the last two icings on the cake, this is dxd world and he sensed power.

*Boooom*!!!!

Just infront of them a large creature burst out from beneath the sea creating great waves with its big stature pushing Haile a great distance as he wasn't on a solid surface.

."Well shit, I know this is dxd but this is ridiculous."Haile said as his eyelids twitch as he watched the degenerate thing.

3