Hentai Octopus
190 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

*11:15am Saturday*

  *Random island*

      *On the sea*

He stared at a gigantic Octopus in front of him, it was about as big as Tiamat but its eight limbs gave it a much longer reach.

."This shit is getting ridiculous now, out of control."Haile said grumbling, was this his punishment for falling into the temptation of the dxd delicacies, that is not what happened, he had nothing but pure intentions.

Asia was looking at it in awe of its size, but she wasn't afraid though, definitely not with Haile by her side, maybe if she was alone.

Ophis back on the island glance at it and looked off as she went back to eating her snacks in peace even laying down not minding them in the least.

Haile looked at the Big BBQ looking Octopus staring down at him or more specifically at Asia and he knows why, this ugly thing just happened to be a pervert, that is so dxd.

."Asia walk on this golden path and go back to shore while I have some fun beating this punching bag onto a plate with some sauce."Haile said as he wave his hand and a part of the sea froze not like ice but like stopped moving and glowing with a golden hue.

Asia nodded and hopped out of his arms running to shore quickly, she knows her strength so she didn't want to hold him back.

."Oooowaaa!!!."

The Octopus seeing it's intended target running away released an odd sound from its mouth that sounded like a deep echo that created a wind pressure.

."Oh a sonic attack, this is getting interesting."Haile smirked as he stepped into the way of the sound attack, with it disappear as it came into contact with his body, he felt his bones vibrating a bit but that was it.

The Octopus turned its attention to Haile seeing that he blocked it's attack so easily, it's was definitely intelligent seeing that it probably knew that to get the girl it had to go through the man first.

It lift one of it long limbs into the air like a tower or even a skyscraper as it came down on Haile it looked like it was moving slowly but in actuality was moving very fast as it used gravity as its friend to increase the weight to create more of an impact.

*Boooommm*!!!

."Oooowaaas!!!."

It came down and collapsed on Haile who smirk at it and balled his hand into a fist and punch the connection created a sonic boom and caused the water to rise into the air and in all directions.

A tsunami like wave was coming to the Island with great speed and might but as it reach the sand of the island all the water mysteriously vanished into thin air as if it was never there.

On the island Ophis could be seen laying down eating chips and with a purple light flashing in her eyes as she casually ate.

Asia sitting next to Ophis looked on in amazement as she Clapped her hands in celebration.

Back with Haile the seen below him and the Octopus moved away from the pressure of it and his own attack connecting, all that could be seen directly below them is the sand, rocks and shell, it created like a hole in the sea parting it.

The Octopus limb that connected with his fist disappeared entirely not even blood came out, it fell on the sand as the water came back to fill the whole.

Haile by this time had created his wings and was floating just above the water where the beast fell into, he was waiting for it to suddenly jump out to attack him.

*Fshhhhh*

And as he thought a orange limb shot up from the ocean floor as it stab right at Haile trying to catch him by surprise.

Haile dodged to the side with grace as he touched it with his finger pushing it aside.

*Shh*

*Shh*

*Shh*

*Shh*

*Shh*

*Shh*

*Shh*

Suddenly seven more orange limbs shot up from the sea bed stabing straight at Haile once more but this time much more fierce and complex.

."Oh, you regrew the limb I took off eh, well good for you but you should've left it off, now I have one more to blow off and cause you more pain."Haile said as he casually dodge them, maneuvering through the limbs casually like walking around a puddle in his way.

*Ffff*

*Ffff*

It began to move faster and faster soon becoming blurrs that could not be seen by eyes below middle class as it created wind slashes that sounded like a whip cutting through air.

Haile continues to dodge them graceful looking like he is dancing putting on an extra show for the ladies watching the fun from the island.

."Mm I wonder, Aika would probably like you, you are a pervert she is a pervert, that's like the perfect team, but you may try to trouble her."Haile said to himself as he continued to dodge with ease and fineness as he rubbed his chin.

Haile looked at it in thought."Oh I know, I wonder if it has a wife or at least a female by it's side, the strength doesn't matter."He said as a glint ran through his eyes.

His figure flashed and he appeared out of the range of the Octopus limbs.

He held out his right palm and a ball of compressed air appeared above it, he raised his hand slightly and it floated toward the Octopus limbs.

As it approached it suddenly expanded rapidly and created a strong wind pressure with suction that pulled the limbs toward the center.

Haile squint his eyes as it glowed golden.

*Shin*

*Splat*

*Plop*

The ball of air suddenly created wind blades on the inside of itself and the Octopus limbs were all instantly torn apart in pieces as blood and flesh dyed the sea under him red as chunks of meat fell.

."OOOOOOOOWHHHHH!!!."

The Octopus came from beneath the water showing itself as it screamed in pain as it splash about its head, but one could see the places where the limbs were starting to twitch and wiggle meaning it will soon regenerate.

In just 1 minutes one of them grew back, then another and another, as more limbs grew back the other limbs grew back faster as if it could concentrate better.

Soon all the limbs grew back and they looked brand new or maybe even better than before as they move around.

The giant Octopus looked at Haile with fear as it decided not to fight against him anymore, it turned limb and ran diving under the sea and swimming away at extreme speeds faster than above the water.

Haile looking at the giant beast running away didn't give chase as he let it escape, he smile as a heartless glint passed through his eyes then he made his move flying above the water but keeping sense of where the Octopus was as he followed behind it.

He is following it to its hide out so he can see if it has kids or maybe a wife or both, he may be able to get one for himself.

~~

He follow it for about 12 miles from the island and finally after all this time it finally slowed down and then came to a complete stop in one position.

Haile smiled as he coated himself in his magic to keep his oxygen inside in a rotation, it can also suck oxygen from the sea with wind magic, it can't last forever but he can make it last for a long time.

*Plop*

He without hesitation dived into the ocean going down sinking like a rock, he let himself free fall down into the abyss and down into the darkness of the ocean.

As he neared the bottom he could see all manner of strange fish and sea life, some he had never seen before as well, it was really beautiful down here.

He finally touched the bottom of where he is at and started walking towards where he could feel the giant Octopus, he made his eyes glow filled them with magic so he could see in the dark, he really wants a power to control sound, that way he wouldn't even need eyes anymore, he can use echo location on a higher scale.

As he walk his eyes widened, in front of him is a gigantic palace like structure that was now in ruins, but he could see by it's size how big and beautiful it is, it also had an Ancient aura an feel to it.

.'I wonder who destroyed it, is it that Octopus, if so then they were truly weak, that Octopus is nothing but a high class if they was destroyed by it, then they did not deserve this treasured underwater landscape.'He thought to himself as he walk onward to the ruined palace that looked like the lost city of Atlantis.

He arrived at the ruins and frowned, he noticed something, he looked around and behind him, he realized the closer he got to the ruins the less fish or Sealife at all he saw.

He could still feel the Octopus deeper inside the ruins not moving at all, but unfortunately he could not feel any other powers inside, so he probably won't get that female one.

."But I suppose it made sense, if it had a female of its own it wouldn't be going after Asia then, probably."He said to himself as he swam deeper into the ruin closing in on the Octopus.

In seconds he came across the humongous Octopus again but he didn't make any moves to kill or capture it, he first took a look at the surroundings as he realized that the Octopus was on guard.

."Is it guarding something, it looks to be observing the area carefully with three of its arms rapped around something behind its back."Haile said as his eyes lit up, it's probably some lost artifact, this ruined palace may very well actually be the lost city of Atlantis.

But he frowned again."Really though, you have an artifact being guarded by a high class Octopus, any random ultimate class can come along and take it with casual ease."He said as he started walking to it not hiding his presence.

The Octopus that was on guard instantly sensed Haile and stiffen up as it's eye as if in slow motion looked down and gaze upon him and it had despair written in its eyeballs.

."Oowaabapl."

It released a pitiful sound as bubbles rose up from its mouth, it seemed almost like it was pleading for mercy.

."Oh you want forgiveness, I'm not really a very forgiving person you know, I wonder what you were planning to do with my girl Asia."Haile said casually behind his barrier but he's not even sure that it heard him.

Almost like it did it shivered as if cold and began looking around frantically, it also peeked behind its back and seem to be trying to grab the thing behind its back and escape.

."No you don't""Water magic""."Haile said as he raised his right hand as he controlled a bit of the water around the Octopus and clenched his hand into a fist compressing the water.

*Sffff*

The water compression around it as it got close and close but as it got close to the body Haile suddenly lost control of the water, it rippled and went back to normal..

."Huh, what the hell happened, it just disconnected from me?."Haile frowned as he looked the big Octopus who was also just as confused as him.

He looking at its confused appearance and instantly knew what happened, it was the thing it was guarding, he thought it was some ability the Octopus had since it was an ancient sea creature, but it was probably something related to control of the sea.

."Now I really want that thing now, it can so easily disrupt my divine power, it's definitely powerful."Haile smile as raised his hand again but this time he used fire, he's going to boil the water and cook the Octopus alive, maybe its meat will be delicious who knows.

.""Fire Magic:Roasting Octopus"".

He said jokingly as a torrent of flames supported by his divine magic swam towards the giant Octopus like a underwater dragon and held on to it burning it even though it's in the sea.

*Siiiiiiii*

."OOOOOOOOWAAAAAA!!!."

OOOOOOOOOOOWWWAAAAAAAA!!!."

."OOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAA!!!."

."OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!."

."AGGGWAAAA!!!."

."WAAA!."

."O.ooo...wa..a."

Haile watch on with intrigued as the Octopus was boiled like stew as it got cooked under great heat powered by a God.

."ooowaa."

."....".

After 5 minutes it finally released one last cry then it came to silence as it twitch slightly as it eight limbs continued to move around a bit as it lied on the sea floor of the ruined palace.

."That was ironicly simple to cook, a high class Octopus, either it will taste nasty or it will be the most delicious Octopus."Haile said as he licked his lips, but he didn't focus on it though, it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

He focus his attention to what was behind the now dead Octopus, it was a large white beam that was probably one of the the palace beams that remained intact.

Haile frowned, everything else was in ruins but yet this one pillar survived out of everything, he swam closer to get a better look.

As he got closer the confusion on his face disappeared and a smile appeared on his face at what he saw.

."A hidden door eh."He said as he looked at the bottom of the pillar, he is accustom to such things like hidden doors, trap door and what's not, people been using such things to either try kill him or hide from him for decades so he would call himself quite an expert.

He walked up to it and walk around it for a bit, he Knocked on it gently, the way it felt and the way the vibration didn't rebound on his hand ment that it was shallow on the inside, he rubbed his hand across it and suddenly came to a stop and smiled.

."Here."Haile said as he pressed in and it sunk in and released bubbles that ment air is being released from within.

Inside the pillar he could hear something like gears turning and latches being released, then a piece of the pillar came off and opened up like a door, water flooded into it instantly.

Haile smiled brightly as he put his head slightly inside to see, it was completely dark but with his divine power he could see but not all the way down.

He looked up to the surface thinking about Asia and Ophis back at the island, but he shook his head they will be alright what is he worried for.

He jumped into the small hole diving down as it felt a suction force suck him down, he didn't resist it and let it pull him down.

After free falling down for a couple seconds he body came to a stop and the suction force pulled him up in an ark and at extraordinary speeds zooming through the water.

*poofffff*

*splash*

He went straight up and splash out the water appearing in the air, he controlled his body and created his wings floating, he looked around.

He is now in an underwater, underground cave under the ruined palace, this must be where the artifact is, he never thought it would be so far from him yet it could disrupt his power, it must be very powerful.

He flew down to the ground of the cave with a serious expression on his face no longer smiling as he looked in a specific direction, he could feel the power radiating from here.

He walked closer and saw on a levitating platform with stone table on it, on the top of the stone table something was releasing a soft blue glow.

."That's it, treasure of Atlantis, water artifact."His eyes lit up as he walked towards it, but he kept his guard up, he didn't believe that the Octopus was the only defensive line.

He arrived at the table and saw the glowing thing, it was a sight to see very beautiful, it was a crown with a blue glowing stone as the pendant, it's body looked to be made of black iron.

."Is this the crown of the king of Atlantis."He said with shining eyes, it was very powerful indeed.

4