Dragon Raging Waters(18+)
181 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

4:42pm Saturday*

 *Random Island*

Haile was in the sea with Asia but this time he wasn't holding on to her, finally after more than two hours she finally managed to swim a bit by herself, he right now was mentally exhausted from dealing with her, he just want to go on the sand and relax.

*Splash*!!!

*Splash*!!!

."Yeah yeah yeah this is so fun haha."Asia laughed happily as she swam around on her own, she really enjoyed the beach it was awesome.

Haile sighed as he walked to get out of the water headed towards Ophis, he's going to lie down for a bit.

He walked up to the blanket moved away some stuff and lied down on Ophis stomach as that was the most comfortable place he could rest his head.

Ophis feeling the weight on her stomach held up the cloth on her eyes and looked at Haile and smiled before putting it back on and relaxing even more as she rub his head with her hand.

Under the cloth her eyes flashed as she felt a heat in her core spark up and her entire body was warm.

.'I can't take anymore, I have to have it....have him.'

~~

~~

6:00pm

They were finally packing up, they are ready to leave, as Haile was packing up the stuff from polluting the beautiful island Ophis was standing close by watering the sea and Asia was laying on the sand Asleep, she tired herself out.

She was happy at experiencing a new thing and swam for hours till her body gave out on her and she fell into deep sleep.

After Haile finished burning the garbage he summoned a silver magic circle with all the things in the middle, blanket etc, he didn't end up making the sandwiches.

."Come Ophis grab Asia and let's go."Haile said as he look to her and Asia lying on the ground.

Ophis move to Asia and lifted her over her own shoulders and Waked into the circle casually.

The magic circle flashed and they and it disappeared from the island instantly.

~~

In the rich people district in a 3 story house Aika could be seen in her room, she was on her bed resting head on her palm as she gazed through the window with longing, moments after moment passed and she kept glancing at the phone as if it was to ring any minute now.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Her eyes instantly lit up in joy as she got up from the bed at super speed rushing to the phone, she had been awaiting this call all day long.

*Cka*.

."Hello good evening."Aika said happily but almost the next second her face was downcast with rain clouds, it was not Haile, it was the opposite.

."Aika I will not be coming to the house for about 5 months, I'm going on an important business trip, there's a card in my room with 200k, I'm gone."

*Cka*

Aika sighed sadly as she also put down the phone, he never comes home much anyway, what made this one so different, she would be lying if she said she wasn't hurt.

The only one she has is Haile, she smiled sweetly as she thought of him, her man, she lied back on the bed and continued peering through the window.

.'He must be busy'.

~

~~

Haile and the other had already arrived back home, he had bathed the passed out Asia with his magic instead of the bath as it was easier and faster, he doesn't even need to bathe at all he could just use his magic but that would suck all the fun out of life.

He is preparing something to eat for himself and Ophis who is currently just sitting looking at him with a strange look in her eye that sparkled every so often, he glanced back at her and she smiled as if nothing was wrong.

That only made him more suspicious, when does she ever smile like that that, he wonders what she is up to, what she is plotting, he squint his eyes at her.

He prepared the food and carried it to the table it only took one trip as he didn't make much this time.

~Sex scene down below, read or skip up to you, only ends when you see these "~~~~~" cut off the next paragraph~p.s have fun👾

."What is it Ophis, why do you keep looking at me like that, you want something?."Haile raised an eyebrow as he asked her curiously, she was acting even weirder than usual.

Ophis open her mouth but hesitated slightly, even she doesn't know why, she just doesn't know what to say or even to ask for.

So she opted for a different way that didn't require her to speak but she could still use her mouth to her advantage.

She got up from her seat and walk over to him as he looked at her in curiosity, she sat on his lap faces him as her two feel hung on both sides of him.

."Oh are you finally ready, I was wondering when you would give in to your Draconic desires."Haile smirk as he hugged her waist gently observing her face with intrigue as her eyes looked interesting.

Ophis looked at him with hungry eyes as if she what to just gobble him up whole, her breathing rushed as her eyes glowed purple.

Haile frowned as he squeezed her ass roughly caressing it, he put his other hand on her back rubbed her spine close to the bottom and skip between there and the top of her spine.

."~MmmaAggg~."

Ophis release a mixture of a moan and a growl as she grind on his lap seductively, she suddenly push her lips on his roughly kissing him.

."~AhagagMmaAhh~."

As Ophis kissed him moaning into his mouth he was in full focus as he played with her body Intercepting her from using her strength against him, he know that dragons probably mate different than human, they probably go through a power struggle or something, he can't let that happen.

."~AgAgMaHAaa~

."~MmmAhhh~."

He kissed her back just as roughly he has to remain on top for her to submit to him that is why he is not just rushing to sex, he has to set the pace and control the direction.

."~AaaaAaMm~."

He push his tongue into her mouth battling against her which he won with fineness not even needing strength as he walked circles around her entire body.

."~Haa haa Aaa haa Mm~."

Ophis was in complete heat as she moan and grinded her waist, her mind was becoming more and more blank as the instincts of a dragon to mate were taking over.

He lifted up her dress revealing her ass to the elements and he pushed his hands inside her panties grabbing her bare now enormous ass getting a handful.

."~AhaaMaAhM~".

He rubbed the rim of her asshole with his middle finger from the back, he could feel his own pants tightening as he got hard from the stimulation as well.

He freed his other hand from her spine and held her head kissed her roughly as they shared silava and slobbering each other up.

."~AHHMmmaa~."

Ophis moaned and shivered as he lowered his finger and pushed it in her pussy from the back, she grind on it trying to get more pleasure as she run water like a river soaking his lap.

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

."~MmAmmmMMMMAAA~."

He held her head in place as he kissed her roughly and fingered her from the back going deep into her pussy with reckless abandon as she moan loudly into his mouth and shivered uncontrollably as she squirted all over his lap soaking it even more then before.

."Oh your a squirter huh, come since I help you with one help me also get on your knees I'll show you what to do."Haile said as he smirked and lick his finger that was in her pussy and filled with her juice.

Ophis was breathing heavily not from exhaustion but from the extreme stimulation her body had experience her eyes were glazed over as she looked at him with unfocused eyes.

He seeing that she was not responding lifted her up as her legs instinctively rapped around his waist to keep from falling, he got up and put her down in the chair.

He spread her legs slightly and stood on the chair infront of her face as she looked up at him, he smiled down at her pulling down his pants and boxers revealing his 8 inch black pillar to her whose eyes constricted as she felt anticipation.

*Slap*

."Open your mouth, say ah."He said as he slap her face with it gently making sure she smell it also to pass over the pheromones, he was rock solid solid so I also created a hand meaty sound.

As he wave it infront of her she followed it with her eyes as if hypnotized she did as he instructed curious of what he will do.

."~Ahhhaarga~".

As soon as she opened her mouth he forced his cock into her mouth choking her as it stretched her face apart, he pulled out slightly and pushed back into her mouth.

*Slurp*

."~AGhggg~."

*Slurp*

*Slurp*

."~Aggh~."

Haile groaned as he held her head tightly face fucking her, he warm mouth rapped around his dick even though she wasn't doing anything but rolling back her eyes from the pheromones he did felt intense pleasure.

His toes curled up as he increased his pace going in and out her mouth faster, he grabbed her hair and head face fucked her roughly.

."~Aagh yeah beware Ophis~".

*Squirt*

*Gulp*

*Squirt*

*Gulp*

*Squirt*

Haile closed his eyes as he pumped his hips more ferociously as he poured his cumed into her stomach as she gulped it all down before he pulled out with a plop.

."~Agg *cough* *cough* agah~".

She coughed likely as some of the cum residue came out and ran down her lips as she instinctively opened her mouth showing it to him seductively as she licked her lips.

."Aaa that was nice, one of the best I've had, your dragon mouth is intriguing."Haile said as he got down from the chair still rock solid As he had been building up a lot lately as his power grew Aika was not able to satisfy him anymore, infact she couldn't even when he was weak.

Ophis had a glint in her eyes as he instinct instantly took over her body she got up from the chair and bend over on the table waving her ass seductively at him, she pulled up the back of her dress and pulled down her panties slightly revealing her two holes, she looked back at him as she licked her lips.

."...~Come~...".

Instantly Haile felt blood rush from his first brain and into his second as it pulse and he walked over to her as an evil God ready to destroy the garden of eden.

He grab a handful of her supple ass as he rubbed his cock on the lips of her pussy making glistening water run down and wet his cock.

He raised her ass and push the tip of his cock into her pussy, just from that alone he felt a burst of pleasure run up his spine and he felt a slight connection to he as a warm current seaped into his body.

."~AhhMamaa Haile~!".

."~Aragah that is new~."

Haile groaned at the unfamiliar pleasurable feeling flowing in his body that also spiked as he heard Ophis moaning his name.

He position properly as he grabbed Ophis hair gently, then he pulled her head back by her hair as he pushed all 8 inches of his cock into her pussy.

*Squelch*

."~MMMAAAaaahhaa HAILE!!!~."~Ahgggh~."

Ophis moaned loudly as Haile groaned at the same time they both a wave of pleasure hit that, on her very first insertion she came and Squirted out soaking Haile cock, bits of red could be seen with but it was heavily diluted by her Squirt.

Not wanting the pleasure to dissipate he hurriedly thrust his waist wildly not worry about hurting her as that is impossible.

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

*Squelch*

."~AhhaMaa~

."~MmmaaAh~".

."~AaaahamMaa~".

Ophis moaned uncontrollably as she felt wave after wave of warmth entering her hole, her insides twitch as she held on the the table to keep her balance as sometimes she would meet the swing of his hips pushing back on him.

."~Agghhha Ophis hold I'm Cummings inside you~!!!."

*Squelch*

*Squelch* 

*Squelch*

*Squelch* *Slap*

."~AaAAHaaHHHAAAMMM IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN ~."

Ophis scream loudly as she convulsed and Squirted Splashing liquid everywhere as Haile continues to empty him load into her.

."Ahh yeah Woo phew that was a trip."Haile said with a smirk as he wiped some sweat from his brow as his knees trembled a bit as well, his cock felt sensitive everytime he move around a bit inside of her he felt great pleasure.

Ophis panted as he face was red and her body twitched liquid poured down her legs in a continuous stream.

*slap*

."~AhahhaMm~."

Haile smacked Ophis ass as she cum slightly again, he pulled out her pussy with a wet Plop sound and he rubbed her clit gently.

."Ready to go again?."Haile said as he smile slightly looking at the disheveled appearance of Ophis as she panted like a dog in heat or should he say a dragon in heat.

Ophis eyes brightened, she thought it was over she nodded her head hurriedly."Yes..."She said with more emotion then she'd ever shown before, her voice soft and seductive as her heart raced as she looked back at him still bent over the table.

Haile smirk and turned her to face him, he took off all of his clothes standing in all of his Divinity as he was more perfectly sculpted and refined than before his abs looked shiny as his muscles radiated majesty and his face beauty and handsomeness beyond compare

He held up her legs in each hand lifting her to sit on the table and stood between her legs and she rapped them around his waist.

He looked into her eyes gently."You know this would be a romantic moment if I were to kiss you....but I won't haha."He said as he pushed his cock into her pussy once again.

."~Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhh YESSSS~".

~

~

~~

As Haile was fucking the light out of Ophis eyes and conquering the Dragon God of Infinity with his own.

Towards the bedroom a slight crease could be seen in the door and a innocentish watery green eyeball could be seen peering through observing the scene that is going on in the living room.

."~MmmAaa~."

Muffled moans could be heard from behind the door, it was Asia who was watching the great movie going on at first she was shocked and even a bit hurt but her eyes and mind was instantly glued to the two making love.

She felt a warm in her lower region and rubbed her legs together as liquid ran down her legs she ended up rubbing her pussy feeling a guilty pleasure as she looked on.

.'...Haile Mm.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:00am

They had finished fucking like rabbits and now are on the couch hugging each other rapped up in a sheet with Haile watching the TV.

Ophis was backing him as she was fast asleep by now smiling ever so often as she snuggled in Haile arms.

Haile also smiled at this, he glanced back at the bedroom door, he had actually sensed Asia watching but by then it was to late so he left her to watch, he had only realized after he cummed and regained some of his sagely wisdom.

He smirked as he winked towards the door at the figure lerking there who move away quickly as she locked eyes with him.

.'haha.'

He looked down at Ophis in his arm.'That was a good day, it was more than amazing, Dragon pussy is tighter than I expected, but then again I'm big, sighed hugged my cock like an Octopus.

~~

."Oh shit the Octopus!!!."

2