Treasure Of Atlantis
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

 *Saturday 12:52*

*Middle of the ocean*

*Unknown palace*

*Underwater cave*

Haile looked at the crown, he was honestly impressed by it's craft, it looks extraordinary, this will definitely be his, one of the girls can have the next one if he came across something.

He doesn't really care that much for the power but he likes the fact that it is a crown, he likes that idea, but he will need to make it over a bit, maybe a different color and maybe a matching Throne, after all he will have his pa-.

He walked closer to the table and decided to use Statistics on it to gleam some information so he can have a better understanding...

NAME:Crown Of The Sea(King Of The Ocean)

TYPE:Crown(Artifact)

Activation:Thought activation(Soul bond)

DIVINITY:Water Divinity

ENERGY SOURCE:Dimension Sea Stone Energy, Water Divine Magic.

STRENGTH:Lower God(By self) (User dependant)

MAGIC RESERVES:Lower God(One day cool down after empty)

ABILITIES:Friend of the sea(Control all sea life of lesser intelligence), Water Manipulation(Only Intercepted by stronger ability), Undersea breathing, ocean speak(Can speak to and understand all sea creatures)

Water Suppression(Can suppress all weaker forms of water life and water energy by 50%)

Ultimate Overdrive(It will go berserk and turn all water in a 100 meter radius into pure magic power giving unknown amounts of power, will have a 1 year cool down.(User dependant)

MAGIC SPELLS:None

STATUS:Created by Posidon years ago for his great city of Atlantis king as extra protection, it was created with the dimension sea stone and black coral.

."That's interesting enough, created by Posidon, he probably didn't keep it because his own weapon was more powerful, well lucky for me then."Haile smile as he took it up but still with his guard up to make sure it was not a trap.

He was confused about something, who had put the crown down here when Atlantis was being destroyed, seeing the soul bond then the kings soul was probably destroyed.

He looked at it curiously and put it slowly onto his head he was still weary of traps so he move slowly, he rested it on his head and felt a cooling sensation.

He felt a slight stab in his head but he didn't panic instead he smile wider as he felt the familiar connection that happens went you form a contract, all the abilities was downloaded into his mind instantly.

He felt he had totally control of the crown now and all its abilities effortlessly.

*Whooshhh*

He to test it out held out his hand and with a single thought a ten foot tall tornado of water spung atop his palms generating a heavy wind pressure and chill of the ocean floor.

He didn't just manipulate the water in the air but he created the water, he after looking at it made it disappear as he wanted to try something different.

He raised his hand in the air above his head and clenched his palm half way, above it the air trembled gently and a small basketball size ball of water form slowly, he clenched his hand fully and the ball instantly became 10 time bigger.

He smiled, he was testing out controlling water from the atmosphere, it was surprisingly harder to do than to create water from magic, maybe because it wasn't his own, but if he could train it, he could take away the moisture from the air and make it hard to breathe for creatures that rely on it.

Thankfully it doesn't even effect him at all.

."Maybe I should just absorb it's energy and be done Mmm."Haile rubbed his chin in thought as he still held his hand up, then he shook his as he smile.

It really doesn't matter much, it is soul bond to him like a sacred gear and is his own power unless his soul is destroyed, even if he dies if his soul is not destroyed it will still be connected to him.

He brought down his hand and made the water ball dissolve back into the air, he looked around the platform to see if they were anymore valuables.

He scratch his head awkwardly, he kinda feels like a grave robber in a way coming into the tomb of dead Atlantian and taking away there most precious possession as he was even looking for more after getting something so great already.

."Maybe I'll leave...after I take a short peek around, of course not to take anything."Haile said to himself as he nodded sagely.

He looked all over the underwater underground cave in "research of information" for the original residents to see what happened that destroyed them.

."Oh I know what is going to happen, Posidon is going to notice isn't he, then come to me, will he try to take it back or leave me alone is the question, well either way it will be fun."Haile smirk as his eyes glint, he is inching for a fight especially after gaining this new weapon pushing his power to new highs with it's abilities. 

He now is getting ready to leave and head back to Asia and Ophis, Asia must be worried by now, Ophis, well she is Ophis as he never gave her back that snake she can probably still feel his presence and know that he is still alive, also he didn't use Disguise between seals so that makes it more true.

He walks to the lake that connected to the sea above through a secret tunnel in the large white pillar that once held up the palace of the of the king of Atlantis.

He peeked back once more before diving into the water head first or crown first swimming through the water faster than ever, the crown didn't even fall off, it's like a piece of his own body now.

*Swoosh*

As soon as he reached a specific depth he felt the suction force once again, it pulled him down but not only didn't he resist he used his new found water manipulation to propel himself faster, soon he turned into a stream of light as he disappeared.

Also instantly he dead stopped then went back up just as fast, his body offered no resistance to the water so the suction was more successful this time.

He quickly arrived at the top and could see that small hidden door he came through, the suction force was no longer pushing him so he swam out and arrived back under the sea and on the ruin palace of Atlantis.

."Now that I think about it, wasn't there supposed to be some city, why is it just a ruin palace, was it completely erased, I guess that would make sense that the palace would be made of special materials."Haile said as he walk atop the ruin looking around at the palace.

To him it seems like the palace was destroyed with a barrage of firepower like Magic spells, abilities etc, so it's a possibility that the enemy was just so overwhelming powerful they just choose to hide there most precious artifact from the enemy getting it.

But it also seemed like the enemy wasn't even there for the treasures, as they would instantly realized the irregularities of the stone pillar but since it was completely pulled out or something, the enemy just clearly wanted the destruction of Atlantis.

.'Anyway not my problem, your dead, your valuables wasn't being used by anyone just collecting dust in a cave hehahaha.'Haile chuckled in his mind as he swim up to the surface.

He poke his head above the sea and saw light after so long underwater, he rose till he stood on the waters surface.

."Aha that is nice, if I was a normal man my skin would be like a ballsack haha."He chuckled as he cover his face with his hand blocking the sun out and looking around.

He suddenly had a thought, he felt like he was forgetting something, but it's probably not important enough to remember.

He is trying to feel the rings which he did, he is quite thankful for the rings without it he would be going in a completely different direction as he was facing the wrong way.

He turn around, he doesn't even know exactly how far the little island is from here, he estimated it to be a good couple of miles, about 12, he can't really remember as he wasn't really keeping track.

*Boom*!!!

*Swoosh*!!!!

He pushed off and ran atop the water at extreme speed like a beam of black light as disappeared into the distance, he didn't even need to use his magic to control himself anymore, before the water molecules under his feet had time to separate he had already moved on. 

He could feel the winds against his face, combined with the coolness of the sea it was relaxing and almost therapeutic as he glided across the sea.

The manual movement of his body disappeared from his mind, his muscles memory put his body into autodrive as his consciousness sank into his mind.

He felt so comfortable that he could just sleep right now, as he thought this he suddenly snapped open his eyes and in the distance he could see the outline of the island.

."Woah, that didn't even feel like I was traveling for more than a few seconds, what the hell was that, I must have that, that could make long trips fun and easier."Haile said as his eyes refocused and he regained full control of his body.

He ran as he bended his knees slightly as he took one more step towards the direction of the island.

*Boom*!!!

He jumped into the air like a missile, he will make the jump to the Island, even though it's quite far still but he can make it as he made the water particles freeze and used that true foothole.

He soared through the air and he kept his arms tooked in, he knows a bit of science.

~

~

~~

Back on the island Ophis was lying down on the blankets with her hands behind her head as she looked up into the air emotionlessly as her face was relaxed, but in her eyes she looked restless and irritated.

She was not worried but she felt a longing for Haile, she had just returned back home and barely got to see him and now they were separated for hours again.

Asia just at the edge of the water could be seen pacing back and forth as she bit her finger nails in nervousness.

."Ophis is Haile coming back yet."She turn around and Asked Ophis who was laying down without a worry on her face.

Ophis just shook her head as she is actually keep her senses out to pick up even the slightest fluctuation a mile around the island but all she felt so far was a couple sea beast.

Asia seeing her just kept bitting her nail as she paced around looking out into the sea where he lefted, she is now starting to realize more and more that she can't live without him.

When he is not around she feels a sort of anxiousness and stomach ache, she feels like she is always worried for his safety and if he will come back, her heartache at the thought.

Ophis was laying down but remained vigilant her eyes suddenly widened as she sat him with a smile on her face, one of her best smiles.

."Asia.."

."Mm?."

."Up....."

Asia looked in curiosity in what she was talking about and her eyes widened in happiness as well, she walked over to Ophis as she looked up, she could see a small dot in the sky.

She would've thought it was a bird or something but as it was Ophis who said it then it must be Haile, but as the dot got bigger and closer she suddenly realized something.

Her eyes widened again but this time in terror as she suddenly broke into a run.

."OPHIS RUN WERE GOING TO DIE!!!."

Asia ran as far away from where she was before.

Ophis speechlessly look at her running away as she just put up a little barrier around herself, she would've done the same for her as well and Asia knew it.

*Boooom*!!!

The black dot hit the ground with unimaginable force, the entire small island trembled as a large dust cloud lift into the sky and spread across the island.

."Ah Ophis help *cough* me *cough* I'm choking!."Asia yell out as she swallowed some dust, she just realized that she had been pretty stupid to run away from Ophis who can protect her.

Ophis shook her head as time stop around her, it wasn't that time actually stopped but she entered a speed focus that happens when one moved faster than everything else.

Ophis raised her right hand and brought it to he left side and swung it out casually.

*Whoosh*

As she exited her state of extreme speed she could see all the particles of dust move back back clearing the entire island of dust.

As the dust was blown away Haile could now be seen in a large 20 meter large crater, he stood in the center looking all majestic with his new crown on his head.

."Asia why are you always screaming, only time you should be screaming is when you are with me."Haile said with a smirk on his face as he saw Ophis there standing and Asia laying on the ground in the distance.

Ophis smile and walk towards him, stopping a couple feet from him."Welcome back Haile."She said as she smiled brighter as her eyes looked at him just as bright.

She did notice the crown on his head and she thought it suited him perfectly almost to good infact, he felt like a great king of kings, she had seen kings before and only a few had a presence like his.

."Haile."

Asia came up soon after quieter than usual as she just went and hug him tightly sniffing his body and breathing in deeply as if she wanted to suck in his entire body.

."I should've know since I let Aika talk to you you'd turn into a pervert *sigh* I give up, I'll just have to train you properly."Haile felt defeated, the perversion was to strong, no one can escape it's might, not even his innocent Asia.

~~

Ophis is back to sun bathing on the blankets, she had a small cloth covering her eyes, one hand behind her head and the other free to occasionally stuff her mouth with snacks, she was really living the high life for any being, she had like zero worries.

Over in the water was Haile and Asia.

."Haile I'm scared, I can't do it."

."Come on Asia it's easy, stop putting up resistance and relax your body and mind to me, let it take you over."

."But my body won't do it, it can't handle it, I'm to scared."

Haile was tying to teach Asia how to swim but she keeps on struggling and the more she struggled the faster she sunk under the water.

."Asia don't you trust me, you have to trust me."Haile said seriously as he look her in the eyes, one could see he wasn't making jokes.

Asia seeing his expression nodded quietly as she looked at him to hear what he will say.

Haile rapped his arms around her body and hug her putting his mouth by her hear."Asia I can promise one thing, when you're with me you will never die."He whispered to her then he lifted her slowly as he kept they eyes lock with her back to the island, he then stop and pulled up throwing her over his head.

*Splash*!!

."Ahhhh I'm drowning, Haile save me please, I'm aggga I'm aGgga I'm drowning."

Asia screamed as her head kept going under the water, she flayed around like a fish in the twelve o'clock sun.

Haile just watch her speechlessly, he was using his crown on her the entire time, there is no way that she could possibly be drowning, so why was she making those drowning sounds.

If she was drowning she wouldn't even be able to speak as her lungs would be filled with water and her vocal cords wouldn't even be able to vibrate properly.

He rubbed his chin as he looked at her, that is interested, though she is not actually drowning her mind is tell her that she is because she is in water and she can't swim so the only thing left is to drown at least in her mind.

Is that to say that if he were to light someone on fire with a flame that doesn't burn they would possibly feel the pain of burning even though they are not.

.'That is definitely intriguing, is that basically the gust of illusions as well, fool the mind into believing something that is not real."Haile continued to rub his chin to gain more wisdom from the brain.

."Ahggg Haile agagga aggga Haile I'm dying aaagga I'm slipping away!!!."

Haile then remembered her as he looked, he shook his head, she was on the sand at the edge of the water, he walked over to her and stood over her head.

."Haile save me *sob*, I...I don't think I'll make it, *sob* Haile....before...I die....I...love...you ah."Asia said as she closed her eye and turned her head to the side like she actually died as tears flowed down her cheeks.

Haile shook his head in exasperation as he knelt down and poked her face."Did you have to be so dramatic, I know you're not actually dead."He said as he smiled.

."....This is where you're supposed to kiss me filling me with the silava of life to revive me ah."Asia woke up and looked at him in anticipation and played dead again.

Haile shook his head again as he smile, he leaned down closer to her face and kissed her forehead.

."Hey that's unfair, if it was ophis you'd kiss her lips, how can I come back to life if you don't kiss my lips."Asia said as she pouted unhappily and folded her arms.

Haile raised an eyebrow."I think you are misunderstanding something, that is cpr not a kiss, where did you even see that."He ask shaking his head again.

."On the tv, this man and woman were doing it, the lady was drowning and the man came to the rescue and kissed her then she came back to life."Asia said as she put a finger on her chin as she thought back about it.

Haile lip twitch.'That church really fucked her over heavily, that is some bulshit.'He thought as he looked at her in pity, he'll really have to teach her from the basics of life.

Ophis who was on the blanket took off the cloth on her face for a moment to peek at what they were doing then lied back down.

~~

*3:42pm Saturday*

1