Plan + Gift + Wait = Destroy
56 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

*8:40am Monday*

*Occult research club*

Riser almost instantly felt his anger disappeared as he looked at the idiot before him."Ha,HAHAHAHAHAHAH you, challenge Riser, that is a great joke, I'm not even going to talk about how you try to rip me off with that unfair deal, I will tell the others that you agreed to marry me, I'll have the wedding prepared."He laughed loud as he held his stomach, she actually wanted a rating game, that's like running into his arms.

A blonde twin pig tail girl in his peerage hair shook her head in disappointment while the others in the peerage smiled.

Grafia off to the side nodded, that was part of the original plan that Sirzechs sent her on, but she looked at Rias and Haile in curiosity of why she was so confident, was it her boyfriend that made her so.

."But one thing my darling Rias, can your dear servant Akeno be included in our little deal, if so I would be happy to go along with this."He said as his eyes glowed at the wonderful sight of her enormous breast, they were almost if not as big as his wife to be how can he let her be.

Rias frowned and shook her head."That is her choice, I have no control of that matter, ask her yourself."She turn to the side a she folded her arms and rest back on Haile feeling his warmth.

."Is that so, how about I don't agree to this deal then, I wonder how your great family will hold up, wonder what they will think of you for abandoning them."Riser eyes twitch at her resting up against another man and felt agitated but he smirked as he said also folding his arms.

Rias flinched but she fired back."So what, they abandoned me first, I don't care, ask her yourself."She said closing her eyes as she enjoyed Haile embrace.

Akeno look at Rias in worry, she then looked at Haile looking for a signal, she knows he has a plan but she didn't want to confuse it by jumping in without his notice before hand, when he nodded to her she smiled brightly as she turned to Riser.

."Lord Riser I accept in place of Rias, I hope you can accept to the deal also."She said as she bowed her head with a polite smile on her beautiful face.

Riser's smile widened as they agreed."Well of course I accept, you can't beat me, what could go wrong, you are welcome to bring along your little lover boy as well, I'm not a Bully so I'll give you 10 days to be ready, the first repeat of all numbers, so fair well."He said as he gave one final glance at Haile before disappearing as fire magic circle boiled up and covered him and his peerage.

~Silence~

."Well that guy was annoying, but he is an interesting guy, if he'd train more he could be a force, but unfortunately his arrogant is large."Haile said as he released Rias who was disappointed at it, he look at everyone in the room who had yet to relax back fully.

Grafia look at him in surprise at his words."You could gleam all that from that one meeting, devil king lucifer said the same thing, that is impressive."She said with a nod of her head, she didn't know why but he felt somewhat mysterious and attractive, like a magnet, almost like even without trying he would automatically become the center of attention and take lead of everything, reminiscent of a king but even more than those she have seen.

."Well I'll take that as a compliment miss Grafia, I assume now that your job is done you would be returning?."Haile said with a soft smile on his face as he looked her straight in the eyes confidently.

Giafia looked back in his not backing down."But I hope you know what you're doing lord Haile, Riser Phoenix is not just some random, he is the son of the immortals, Rias, I also hope you can bare the consequences of your actions."She said to them both before nodding lightly at Akeno and Kiba then glancing at Koneko, she then looked back at Haile before Summoning her own magic circle and disappearing.

."Mmm lord Haile, I like the sound of that, l-o-r-d Haile...has a really nice ring to it, just rolls off the tongue."Haile rubbed his chin as he thought about it, if he had known it would have sounded so good he would have just made that his title instead of Supreme General.

Everyone in the room looked at him speechlessly at his narcissism.

.'Is that the only thing you heard of everything she said.'

They shook there heads almost in unity.

."So Haile what's the plan, what are we going to do, I know me and my peerage can't beat him on our own but we also can't bring in another person, I know he said we can bring you but that is against the rules and he can't make that decision by himself."Rias said as she bit her fingernails in worry and paced up and down the room, she was kinda impulsive in the moment.

Haile smiled at her worried face."What are you still worried for, I said I will deal with it, since you accepted to be my woman I have a gift for you."He said as he glanced at Kiba, he was going to say that he will give all the women in the room a gift, but it would be pretty awkward to leave the guy there empty handed as he help everyone else.

All the girls ears instantly perked up as he said "gift" and "his woman" and were also jealous as it was only Rias getting a gift, Rias was surprised and happy that he accepted her she thought it was only until the situation with Riser is resolved.

."Hey what about me, aren't I your good girl as well, how comes I didn't get a gift yet."Akeno said playfully as she winked at him and licked lips.

Haile gave her a side eye."Once you gave up that sadism then you can enjoy my gifts and more, much more."He said as he grabbed Rias and hugged her waist again as she yelped in surprise and blushed, he grabbed her breast and fondle them.

."That is unfair, I can't get ride of all two, you have to choose one, you take care of my S needs and I will get rid of my M needs, or take care of my M needs and I get rid of my S needs, it's that simple."Akeno as she watched him feel up Rias, a spark glint in her eyes as she watched the seen.

Haile raised an eyebrow as he released his hold on Rias."Is that what it takes to make you happy, do you need to be abused to be happy?."He ask her seriously, he felt pity for the poor lost girl and her father issues.

."Well I wouldn't really call it abused, more like play, I just want to play a little just a little more rough than usual is all, won't you just say yes pretty please, what man wouldn't like to do that with his woman, you can do almost anything you want with me and it will only give me pleasure."She said as she folded her arms lifting up her breast to temp him more.

Haile didn't look away he looked right at them, it wasn't that he was tempted exactly, more like he just wants them, it wouldn't hurt him at all, but it was pretty weird, kinda similar to what Aika wants maybe she was also an M not just a pervert.

."Alright, so be it, I better not hear complaints afterwards, this was your own decision and once I accept you can't escape."Haile smirk as she said to her, he will have some fun, maybe he should just go all in, he'll give Aika what she wants.

Akeno was excited that he agreed."Really, I don't want to escape, I want you to handcuff me and everything Aaaa."She got excited and squealed as she moan seductively and licked her finger imaginating some disturbing things.

Poor Kiba was a witness to all this, he felt like he wasn't supposed to be there, just out of place."Umm maybe I should go out and about while you guys have some privacy, I'm gone."He said as he bowed to Rias and Haile and nodded at everyone else before leaving the room and the occult club.

Koneko was staring at Haile intensely, she got up and walk to him standing infront of him looking up.

."What is it little As-Koneko."Haile looked down and her curiously as she was looking at him with somewhat familiar eyes, he had seen that look alot that is why he almost said the wrong name.

Koneko looked into his eyes."Me to, gift, I'm a woman too."She said as she put her arms on her waist, raised her chin and puffed up her chest.

."Yes yes my little Koneko is a very cut-beautiful woman, of course I will give you a gift."Haile said looking at her, she looked so cute, he rubbed her head as she purred and snuggled against his hand.

Haile reached into his pocket and pulled out three golden Supreme Wing Rings that glistened in the light of the room.

All three of the girls eyes widened as they saw it, they all instantly had the same thoughts and collectively felt butterflies.

Haile saw there expression and instantly recognized he made the same mistake again."Wait this is not a proposal remember the plan."He said quickly reminding them of what the gift was for, he probably should have told them before but he forgot.

."Oh...".

."...I see."

."Nya...".

They all said with dull eyes, they got excited for nothing, but they quickly regain the light as it was still a gift from him, neither of them haven't received a gift in a long time and some never before and this is the first.

."What is it Haile, what does it do."Rias said as she observed it, it must be special somehow if he has it as apart of the plan, but she couldn't feel anything from it.

Haile smile proudly as he gave it out to them."Well you know how I am a God, well I consider myself as you know, bit of a scientist, that is an artifact that I created, it's also pretty close to sacred gears in use as it's speech activated."He said excitedly as he described it to them, this was his greatest masterpiece currently before his weapon.

They looked at the rings in amazement as they put it on their fingers examining and held it in the light with smiles on there faces.

."So what does it do, it sure looks pretty though "Akeno said in admiration as she rubbed it with her finger softly.

."Well, it allows you access to low Satan Class energy three times every 20 seconds, so for you Rias just mix your destruction energy into the ring with it active and your destruction will be boosted to Satan Class destruction, so basically in terms of endurance you if used smartly can defeat a Satan class being as it regenerates every 20s once exhausted, while they have to wait more time once exhausted."Haile said as he smiled slightly, the more he spoke the more he understood just how strong he made that thing, he could turn a mortal into a artificial Satan Class monster.

Rias and Akeno's eyes widened in horror at what he said especially Rias, she being the sister of a Satan knew just what a Satan represented in the Underworld, it is the pinnacle of power and devil evolution.(Her thoughts)

They now looked at the Ring with apprehension, fear was written on Rias face, Akeno looked with intrigue and koneko had a neutral face as she put the ring on her face feeling the cold chill from it.

."Rias you know what to do, if you still lose after all this then, I won't even know what to say haha."He said as he chuckled as such a thing was ridiculous to even think about.

Rias eyes turned a bit red as it welled up with tears, she bowed to him deeply."Haile thank you for everything, there is nothing I have that that can repay this, anything I can do for you I definitely will."She said with emotion as she was very grateful, she then smiled blissful as she touched the ring in happiness.

."Come on you are already mine so don't mind the little things, so all you have to do is relax for these ten days and then destroy them all, I will be there to watch you girls."Haile said with delight as his eyes held amusement, he wondered how Riser will deal with this situation.

."Alright, so I guess everything is done here, I'm going to Sona's place to hang out, see ya."He said as he rubbed Koneko's head as he turned and left the room and the occult club. 

After he left all three of the girls just looked at each other, then Rias spoke first.

."How lucky am I, as when I have given up hope for a better future he appears like in the animes Eeee!!!."Rias squealed with excitement, she is a giant Otaku at heart so she couldn't help it she jumped around boing boing.

Koneko looked at her Emotionlessly while Akeno just smiled slightly as she also looked at the ring and caress it gently.

~~

Haile is in the student council room on the bench waiting for Tsubaki and Sona to return as he found out they duck out quickly to come back, but he wasn't that bothered as he wasn't alone.

Seated on both sides of him were the female members of her peerage looking at him like a snack except the blue haired girl yura she was much more straight forward.

."Hey Haile when are you going to take us, you don't like us or something."Yura said as she folded her arms under her breast and looked him in the eye.

Haile tilted his head confused as hell right."Huh, what do you mean, I was supposed to take you, how come."He ask her back, he scratched his head trying to remember if he ever made moves on them.

."Well for one, you know we like you as well, you've been going around collecting like marbles random girls and just blazed right past us everytime, so why not us is the question."She said again sounding a bit aggrieved.

Haile was even more confused now."Is that how people see me, a woman collector, that is wrong, I only have two-ah four gir-uh six of them..."Haile paused, he held up his fingers and started counting again and he widened his eyes in realization.

."Holy shit, 6 of them....I see your point, I seriously didn't notice, it just happened, I'm not collecting on purpose so I might not be able to do the same for you, most of the times I was just a very horny man."Haile said as he nodded sagely, he doesn't realize his ways until he regains his divine wisdom.

The girls Huff as they turn away from him, so he was playing with there feelings all this time huh, he will pay for it, they looked at each other and a glint passed through all of there eyes.

He saw this and sighed as he rested his cheek on his palm.'More trouble to come my way.'He thought to himself but he was to lazy to even attempt doing anything about it.

*Squeak*

The door opened and Tsubaki and Sona walked in and were surprised to see him there with everyone.

."Well you and my peerage are getting along well I see, a little to well should I say isn't that so girls."Sona said as she push up her glasses and glared at the girls, she has to put a stop to any more girls joining, even if she can't stop more she has to at least limit how much of them get close to him.

They saw her expression and instantly shifted away awkwardly, she was still there queen and he was her man already so it is pretty weird for them to be so close to him.

."Sona I had finished with the Rias thing, everything will be sorted in ten days, I've given Her, Akeno and Koneko the artifact to help them win, so they will win, will you volunteer to help them with the no cheating aspect?."He said and ask her to help out the other girl's from getting pressured more.

Sona frown at that."Ring...are they...you know same with us."She asked him back, if he said he gave them the rings that must be he took them in as well.

."Yes for Rias and Akeno, no for little Koneko for now, you will find out in the future why I gave you all these ring in the first place, there is something big that is going to happen in the future and I will need you all."He said with a mysterious smile, he will be making a pa-.

Sona and Tsubaki both smiled at that, when he said he needed them, they didn't know how they could be useful to him at all but they will try there best.

."Ah yes your question, I will do it, I will make sure no one is cheating, but you know me, I will not look out for Rias, I will be impartial to both parties."Sona said seriously, that is her nature to be fair to all, she won't change that.

Haile nodded his head."Of course, they don't need to cheat, they can win with easy, but don't think that she will make it quick, she will definitely want him to suffer first."He said as he rubbed his chest, but never know Maybe in the future he will train him, has there ever been a Satan class Phoenix, that would be intriguing to see.

.'Wait Phoenix, Phoenix, OH yeah I have to get some of his Phoenix flames to gain the abilities.'He suddenly remembered that he should've taken the chance back in the room when he was attacked.

Sona folded her arms."I hope so, it would be pretty embarrassing that she would lose even with your power, right now her peerage is even more powerful than mine she has three rings while i only have two."As she said that she looked at the other five girls in the corner with a glint in her eyes making them shiver lightly and looked at her curiously.

.'Mmm that is quite a good idea, equality is bulshit an illusion I from orphan to Supreme General knows that best, so eventually my girls will be separated by looks, power, technique, intelligence, body, etc etc, I have no way to change it so I will use it to my advantage, I can use these rings as a focus point, maybe make them go on missions for me and receive various rewards, depending on things they accomplish they can even get more rings, since two of the girls already have peerages, well technically three if counting Ophis then I can let all the girls form there own little groups with me at the head and they do missions for me, with they can gain a semblance of independence and become stronger.'Haile rubbed his chin as that was an intriguing thought.

.'Even though in the end it may become more of an organization than a harem but fuck it, it's something to do, I would have to instill respect for the hierarchy in them but still love for those of lesser positions.'Haile thought, he'll think more about it later on, but it was definitely interesting.

0