Disoriented×D
100 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~~~

*3:30pm Monday*

*Student council*

School had already long come to an end, Haile was lying down on Tsubaki's lap and rest his feet on four of the other girl's as they watched Sona and Momo play chess.

He played her as well earlier on and barely won again, she was catching up quickly maybe in a few days he would be beaten by her, that is if he choose to play again, he could just hide everytime it's brought up, she will never know that she had already surpassed him.

Momo was sweating as she looked intently at the chess board, she didn't see any moves that would allow her to run away from losing, she sighed and moved her Knight giving up.

."Checkmate Momo, you did good, really improved but not good enough."Sona said with a smile as she won, she rested back in her seat as she relaxed her mind, she learned her lesson from underestimating Haile so she now go all out every single time and now feels she is steadily improving.

She looked over to Haile as she smile warmly."When are you going home Haile, you could stay with me if you'd like, we could sleep together."She said as her heart sped up and her cheeks reddened.

."Don't worry we will do that soon but right now I have to confirm something at home."Haile thought about it and said to her, then he looked up at Tsubaki who was staring at his face.

Sona wasn't disappointed infact she was more excited as now its confirmed by him that it will be soon, now she only feels more anticipation than anything.

."I think I will be going now, I'll see you all probably tomorrow if I feel like it."Haile said as he got up, he is thinking about that thing he was thinking about earlier, with the rings and ranks, he's thinking of a name, maybe Supreme Wing Goddesses.

But then he thought of a problem, the guys in Sona and Rias peerage, he wouldn't be giving his rings to guy.

.'Don't worry though, I will treat you guys fairly, Mm I will set you free, aren't Sacred gears considered items, I'll bring out the potential of Saji's Sacred gear and increase the power of Kiba's owns Making them at least low super class then kicking them out, I'll have a talk with them.'Haile thought to himself as he got up from lying down.

He gave Sona and Tsubaki a kiss on the lips then he turn and saw all the other girl's looking at him hopefully, he sighed as he walk to them took there hands one by one and kissed the back of it.

Even though it wasn't on the lips they still blushed heavily at that.

.'I'm to nice aren't I, good Ole Supreme General being brought down by puppy eyes *sighed* the others would have a heartattack in shock if they found out.'He sighed and smiled to himself, he walk and left the room.

~~

*5:00pm*

He took his time walking the entire way as there wasn't anything to rush home for so he just relaxed and enjoy himself in his mind with his thoughts.

He finally arrived to his house and just stood looking at the lonely house that looked somewhat more deserted then when he first arrived here, he sighed and open the door going inside.

He walked around the desolated house going into all of the rooms, he came back and sit down by the living room table and looked at the wall.

*2 hours later*

."I never thought it would be so lonely without anyone to talk to, this had never happened to me before, I need to get rid of it, emotions are taking hold of me, I have to lessen them."Haile said as his eyes glowed golden and his aura spiked out and covered the entire living room with a heavy pressure.

He got up from his seat and headed to the door but stop as he touched the nob, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a coin, he flipped it and it landed on heads.

."Mmm who ever I would've chosen, you are lucky, you get to live another day."He said with a cold glint in his eyes as he smiled gently and his eyes and aura went back to it normal now homely feel.

He went into the kitchen and prepared something to eat for himself just something simple.

~~

*Half hour later*

Haile sat at the table looking at the table full of food, he accidentally made to much out of instinct, he looked at the food and smiled and started stuffing his face.

He finished quickly as he cleared everything away like a tornado and sighed with satisfaction as he rubbed his slightly bloated stomach, he had off his shirt and it looked weird as his abs were on a fat belly.

."Ah, that was a worthy feast, now time to think of my harem hierarchy, so where was I...ah yes Supreme Wing Goddesses, filled with devils and dragons, yes the perfect contradiction."Haile chuckled as he said that, he rubbed his chin in deep thought as it was indeed an intriguing idea.

Haile got up and walked to the couch leaving the dirty things on the table, he will wash them later, he lied down on the couch and got comfortable turning on the TV.

.""It is I magical girl Sera-tan arriving to save the day, villain beware of my Infinite power, I will defeat you know matter what even if it cost my life HAAAAAAA"".

Haile watched with a deadpan face as he saw a century old devil Satan play magical girl, he shook his head, at least she was an innocent and happy soul.

."So anyway as I was saying to myself, Supreme Wing Goddess, maybe each ring could represent a rank and each rank has about maybe ten orders correlating to the ten classes from low class to dragon God."

He continued to think about, he can't leave any holes or it will definitely be exploited.

."So a woman can only have a maximum of ten rings becoming a rank 10[10th order Goddess, but first maybe as they accomplish missions for me they start out with one low class ring and depends on what they do they get increased to the maximum of dragon God making them a Rank 1[10th order Goddess] then she can get another ring starting from low class and do the same again with accomplishments."

."Mmm so in this all the ones that currently have my ring would be considered Rank 1[5th Order Goddess] with Satan Class power, Mmm but if I want this to work I will have to fix up the rings with better materials."

."Also maybe a more stable flow of power than just three times every 20s, it has to become like there own power and maybe tied to there soul and they can make it disappear if they want to, but I can take it away if I want to since it's still my power, but whatever that's for the best."

."The full power of a Rank 10[10th Order Goddess is equivalent to 10 full powered Dragon God's in one body, by that time my power would be at dragon God as well, I still have evolutions to go through."

."I am technically still a baby God, but I can unlock my potential and become a teenage God and get some true Divinities, next from here is heavenly dragon, I must say that God's power is impressive, so little and it made me a God to be reckoned with."

He praise as he nodded his head, if it weren't for that divine energy he wouldn't be able to get strong so quickly, along with his knowledge of anime and his experience he has turned into a monster and will be even more of a monster soon, now to build a weapon and make control is the focus now.

."Well I don't have to finish the details now by the time I get all the rings I will have the power necessary to make it possible, my own peerage or should I say Pantheon."Haile's eye's flashed with golden light as he smiled slightly, he will create a Pantheon filled with nothing but his girl's, the Supreme Wing Pantheon.

He closed his eyes with a smile on his face as he'll try to get some sleep and relaxed a bit.

*5 minutes later*

He suddenly opened his eyes as he hold up."Maybe I'll just go over to Aika's house and sleep there, *sigh* I can't believe this bulshit."Haile grumbled as he got up and walked into the bedroom to put on some clothes.

He came back out with a plain black shirt and black pants, he didn't bring anything with him as he was just going to sleep for the night.

He glanced at the table and frowned."I should clean that up before I go, it's disturbing the atmosphere."He said as he raised his right hand toward the table and his left hand towards kitchen for the dish washing liquid bringing it to him.

*Shhhh*

The dishes floated in mid air as a bubble of water formed around them, he poured some of the soap liquid into the bubble turning it soapy as it foamed. 

He was in full concentration as a frown was on his face, it was a delicate play with control instead of power, this was great training for him as it helped him use less power but get the same result and also waste power, concentration magic is like a cheat that controls the power for you but since it was a spell if someone could cancel spells he would be in deep trouble if he relied on it.

He finished quickly washing the things and neatly placed them in the kitchen and on the drainer.

."I must do things like that more often, maybe something like not using my hands for a whole day or something, that would be fun."Haile said as he walked to the door and open it going outside.

He arrived out side and looked back at the house."Sorry I won't be sleeping home tonight, I'll come back tomorrow bye bye."Haile said to it and summoned a silver magic circle under and disappeared in its light. 

~~

Haile appeared just outside of Aika's giant mansion."Living so free yet Living so trapped, what a life to live, having a father yet also being fatherless Mmm."Haile said to himself as he looked at the house that reeks of the luxurious life.

He walked to the gates and looked at the button but he didn't bother to press it, he walked to the gate and as if he walked through it he appeared on the other side of the gate instantly.

He walked and went up to the house, he looked up to the second floor window that was opened he smile slightly he bended his knees slightly and jumped.

*Fhhhhhh*

He held on to the rim of the window with one hand and pull up himself quickly and letting go spinning his body and through the window and landing on his feet silently by the door.

The Bed was by one of the windows, on the bed was Aika fast asleep as she twisted and turned, sometimes she would smile and mutter incoherent things.

Haile smile at this."Aika."He whispered softly and a deeper voice as he made his eyes glow golden in the darkness of the bedroom.

."Aika."

As if hearing it she frowned in her sleep as she twisted and pulled the blanket over her head and rapped her feet together.

."Ai..ka."

."A..I.. k..a."

."AIIIIIKKKKAKAAAA."

."AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!."

Aika finally hearing the voice opened her eyes in fright and sat up quickly as she looked into the dark room and saw glowing golden eyes.

She started to panic as her breath hasten after that time with Haile she now believed in everything from goblins to giant rats, she got up to run but suddenly had a thought.

She jumped to her drawer and took up a ring from on top of it quickly putting it on her finger and pointing it to the glowing orbs.

."Sta-sta-stay, I-I have a-a weapon, leave now demon or else."She said as her whole body was trembling her hand couldn't even keep steady as had no aim, she needed an aim assistance.

Haile raised and eyebrow.'How are you going to hit me, you're not even pointed at me, I have to give you some combat train, having you learn martial arts is maybe a good idea, as you will have alot of raw power when I remake the rings and you become an official Supreme Wing Goddess.'Haile thought in his mind as he observed her then he heard.

."SUPREME WING!!!".

."Oh shit."

*Shhhh*

A giant golden blast was released from her hand as she screamed those words, it flew at Haile instantly as it lit up the entire room for an instant.

Aika's eyes widened as she saw who the being was but by then it was to late it was already infront of him and was to fast she couldn't even blink fast enough.

To her it was moving fast but Haile it was taking its good time and having him wait there for it, he put forward a finger and as soon as it connected it disappeared.

."Absorb."

*Ssshhhhuup*

It disappeared leaving the room in darkness again, but soon the lights were turned on as a voice filled with dread, nervousness and fear sounded out.

."Hai-Haile how could you do something so dangerous, what if I had killed you, how could you do that to me, what would I do!!!."Aika shouted out as tears ran down her eyes as she couldn't even imagine if her attack had succeeded, she turn her back to him as she wiped her tears.

Haile looked at her, he didn't know it would affect her so seriously." I'm sorry Akia, I won't do that again Alright, do you forgive me."He ask her gently as he walk to her and rapped his hands around her waist pulling her to his body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~You know the drill, don't want to see it then leave the chapter here, the sex scene is the last scene of the chapter, it's just a small bit as well, for my degenerates that seem to have a compliant about there being to little sex~~~Anyways have fun🍆👅🍑😫👾💦😵

~

~

~

."*Sob* no, I won't forgive you, supposed you had died, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."Akia sniffled as she still rested her head on his chest feeling his warm body, she smelled his masculine scent and felt a heat in herself.

Haile rubbed her stomach gently as one of his hands went further down her belly and down to her pussy rubbing it Interceptively through her pajamas.

."~My baby Aika what do I have to do to earn your forgiveness, tell me and it will be done."He whispered in her ears as he glided his lips across her neck as she shivered slightly at the teasing feeling.

."~MmmAaaa hai~le~.

Aika moaned his name as she grinded her body against his with an intoxicated expression on her face as she felt around behind her feeling his hardening cock in his pants 

."~Give it to me AaaaMmmm give me Ahh I want it~."

Haile rubbed her pussy lips with one hand and move his other to her breast as he fondled them."Is this what you want, is what you need, will you forgive me if I do this."He whispered seductively almost hypnotizing as he licked her neck and sucked on it.

."~AhhhAaaa YES I can't wait anymore~."Aika moaned heavily as liquid ran down her legs soaking her pajamas as her legs trembled.

Haile smiled as he lifted her up in his arms and walk to the bed while at the same time taking off her clothes and his own as well.

By the time he got to the bed both of them her as naked as when they were born and Aika was clinging to him as he grab her ass and kissed her pushing her down on the bed with him on top of her.

As he kissed her violently as that is how she likes it he rubbed her bare pussy and clit as he played with the folds which were wet from the leaking liquid, he slowly put in a single finger which was big on its own.

."~AhhhAaaaMmm more more faster!~."

*Squelch*!!!

*Squelch*!!!

*Squelch*!!!

*Squelch*!!!

*Squelch*!!!

He fingered her pussy quickly as his hands became a blur, a wet sound echoed throughout the room and a soft wet clapping sound ensued accompanied by some very seductive moans of pleasure.

."~AmMmAa Hai~le sl~AmMm Slow down~."

."~Yyess ple~ase more AhhAmm~."

."~HhaMmAa HAI~LE I FEEL IT COMING Ahh~hAaa AAaMmmmAaaaa!!!~."

Aika screamed out as her body convulsed and trembled as she came on his hand soaking it in her juices as she orgasmed she instinctively tried to pull back her body so his fingers can slip out of her leaving her room to adjust to the pleasuble feeling but.

*Squelch*!!!

."~AhhMmmm no Haile stop I Can't take- AhAaaaaMmAaA~."

*Squelch*!!! 

*Squelch*!!!

*Squelch*!!!

Even as she cum again he continued his finger as her eyes rolled behind her head and silava leaked down the sides of her opened mouth giving way for him to kiss her.

."~Mmmm Pe~as st~op AhhAMmMaAhhhhhHhmMmmm!!!~."

Finally as she came again he stop it fingering her as he licked his fingers of her juices and put it in her mouth also letting her taste herself which he knew that she did before.

."Now come, can you still move, give me a blowjob, this shit is getting painful."Haile said to her pointing to his rock solid cock as he lied on his back beside her with his hands behind his head.

Aika looked at it with with glassy eyes as they watered from the intensity of the pleasure she felt, she smile pervertedly as she crawled over to his on all fours like an animal as she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

She looked at it close up as it pulse she leaned forward and smelt it feeling herself being wetter as the pheromones hit her like a train she held it in her hand feeling its warmth as it pulsed more violently as it looked like a black piccolo from dragon ball z with veins and everything.

She jerked it up and down slowly as this was the first time she ever held one that wasn't plastic and the feeling was totally different, she felt her stomach tightening as butterflies flew around inside and an irresistible want to just put in inside her body.

."Hey you're torturing me here Agggh."Haile groaned as it was painful as the blood bloated it and stretched the skin, he looked down at her and it wasn't any help as he saw her looking back at him with lust filled eyes.

Aika looked at his expression curiously as she put her mouth on it while looking at his expressions she couldn't even fit it in her mouth properly but her jaws hurt already but she bared the pain for him.

It was a tough job to carry out but it wasn't called a "job" for nothing she forced it into her mouth and she licked it with her tongue sucking on it.

*Slurp*!!!

."~Aagggh oi ease up a little on the suction, seems you want to taste my soul as well~."

*Slurp*!!!

*Slurp*!!!

*Slurp*!!!

She gobbled down on his cock violently as silava ran down her mouth and his cock as she Bobbed her head up and down still not taking the entire thing as she choked a little and could barely breathe but she kept at it as her face turned red and veins appeared on her forehead.

10 minutes later and of sucking she was almost ready to pass out when Haile held her head and started thrushing up his waist at a fast pace.

."~Aggh Aika I'm going to cum now swallow it down AgghMm~."

*Squirt*!!!

*Squirt*!!!

."~Agaghhh~!!."

*Squirt*!!!

Haile's body stiffen a bit he came in her mouth trembling a bit as he pull out and push back in as Aika tried her best to swallow the wave of cum that shot into her mouth as she choked and cough on his cock giving his even more pleasure from the vibrations.

."Ah that was amazing, Mm you Alright Aika cough it up if you can't swallow it all."Haile said as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and saw her struggling to push it down.

Aika shook her head as she rubbed her throat to help carry it down as she gulped and opened her mouth showing it to him.

She looked at his cock as she hesitated a bit not know if she should bring it up.

."What is it Aika, I already told you just tell me if something is wrong, don't hold back on me now."Haile frowned a he saw her expression.

Aika opened her mouth but closed it back almost fearfully but she decided to say it anyway."Can we not do it today, can we just cuddle maybe, I'm still to sore from the last time."She said as she rubbed her back not looking into his eyes, she is looking forward to some harsh words.

."Oh is that all, why you have to make it sound so serious for, I thought something actually happened."Haile sighed as he said he relaxing on the bed.

Aika widened her eyes in surprise as she held up her head and looked at him."Huh you aren't angry, didn't you want to have sex?."She asked she couldn't understand his thought process.

."Mmm are you thinking that I think of you only as a means to have sex or just as an object, well I must say that is awfully arrogant of you."Haile said as he put his arms behind his head.

Aika was baffled not know what you say."Huh?."That was all that came out.

."If I wanted an object to keep and have sex with you would not be the one, I could easily have almost any woman I meet and have sex with a different woman everyday for life why would I choose you to be my object, but you did managed to wiggle your little body into my heart a bit I guess."Haile said as he closed his eyes trying to calm down the beast.

Aika had a look of understanding as she smiled."Did you really have to add all that extra stuff just to say that I'm special and mean something to you, guess even someone like you can't even fully control your own feelings huh."She said as she lied next to him and on his muscular arm with her hand on his chest.

."Have no clue what you're talking about, let's sleep."Haile said as he tried to focus on softening the rock but suddenly felt something rapped around it.

He looked besides him and saw Aika looking back into his eyes.

."Even though we can't have sex I'll take responsibility and masterbait you till you are all exhausted, so close your eyes and relax."She said with an evil even glint in her eyes and a warm smile on her face.

Haile smile back as he did as told and shut his eyes playfully."You dare challenge me, then let me see your great power."

And thus the battle of legend began.

0