Chapter 42: New Members
314 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside of Athena's room all of us, besides Millhiore who is looking after our guests, began a discussion on whether we should let Echidna, Diluc, and William into the familia.

I started things off.

"So, first up William." I said.

"If I'm being honest he is a bit arrogant." Rogue spoke up.

Leonmitchelli nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah, I feel the same way. In the dungeon we can't have that sort of attitude."

"I know." I said. "But I think once William experiences the dungeon for real for the first time that arrogance he has will die down. That's why I'm ok with him joining the familia." I said.

"I feel the same." Ryner spoke up.

"As do I." Ryuu said.

Which caused the others expect me, Ryner, and Athena to look at her with surprise on their faces.

"Ryuu, are you sure considering how he acted towards you earlier?" Leonmitchelli asked.

She nodded. "I am." Ryuu said. "I myself know better than anyone how arrogant pure-blooded elves can be. Especially where half-elfs are concerned." She said. "I have no idea what William has gone through where elves are concerned but I want to try and change his opinion. That's why I'm ok with him joining the familia." She explained. Putting a smile on her face as she did so.

"Well, alright then." Leonmitchelli said.

"Alright, so I guess he's in." Rogue said.

"Then it's decided." Athena said.

William is joining the familia.

"Ok, next up is Diluc." I said.

"Well he seems alright." Gaul spoke.

"Yes, he does." Rogue added.

"Yeah, and I think I could have some good sparring matches with him considering that sword he carries." Leonmitchelli added, a grin on her face. "I just hope he knows how to use it."

'That's what she said.' I thought.

But chose not to say it out loud to avoid getting punched in the face.

"I'm fine with him joining." Ryner said.

"So it's agreed then, Diluc is in as well." I said.

"Yes, I believe so." Athena said, smiling.

"Alright, that's two." I said. "Now then onto the last candidate. Echidna."

"No." Rogue, Ryuu, and Leonmitchelli said at the exact same time.

When they did so I put a wry smile on my face.

"Come on guys." I said. "Sure she's a bit...eccentric, but then again aren't most who wish to become adventurers?" I asked them.

"Yes, but most don't have black eyes that look like they don't have a soul behind them." Rogue retorted.

"Also, she's definitely a pervert." Leonmitchelli said. "And I'm pretty sure she's black-hearted as well."

"When she looked at me I felt as if I was being licked all over." Ryuu said. Shivering and using her hands to rub her body in a protective manner as she did so.

"Ok, I'll admit all that is true." I said. "But even so I think she would be a great addition to the familia." I said.

"I think so as well." Ryner added. "I'm pretty sure she's a magic user just like me, and I'm damn sure she's more knowledgeable than me." He admitted. "That's why allowing her to join the familia would be good for all of us. Just think of the things she can teach us about magic."

Which is true, since even here the goddess Hecate is known as an expert in magic, and most of her familia members are magic users.

Actually they are called the best in the world.

In Orario I think only Riveria, and Hedin Selland of the Freya familia can hold a candle to those mages in the Hecate familia.

"I'm fine wit letting her join." Gaul spoke up. "Sure she's a bit strange but aren't all of us? I don't see an issue so long as she's got our backs."

As he spoke Leonmitchelli, Rogue, and Ryuu all sighed.

"I suppose it would be alright." Ryuu said.

"Maybe, she can join." Rogue spoke.

"Dammit, fine." Leonmitchelli siad. "I'll give my approval."

"Good, then it's decided." Athena said. "All three of them are joining us."

We all nodded in agreement.

Once we did so we left Athena's room to tell Diluc, William, and Echidna the good news.

But the moment we arrived back in the living room we came upon a sight.

Echidna rubbing Millhiores' ears and tail, the latter having a flushed face.

"Fufufu, that's right my pink little pouch enjoy my touch." Echidna whispered in Milhiore's ears.

"No, stop." She said, moaning as she did so.

Seeing this I am left speechless.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?!" Leonmitchelli shouted.

She then rushed over and removed Echidna from Millhiore faster than my eyes could follow.

Putting a smile on her face Echidna looked at Leonmitchelli's angry expression without the slightest bit of remorse at all.

"Oh please calm down it was just a bit of fun." Echidna said. "Besides, we're going to be fellow familia members right so some skinship is ok, right?" She asked, licking her lips in a seductive manner.

Her eyes then turned to Ryuu, who jumped and hid behind me after they did.

Once again I am left speechless.

Deciding to put Echidna's perverted nature aside for a the moment I looked at her, along with William and Diluc. Ignoring the latter two's nosebleeds.

Which are not surprising since they just witnessed the joy known as yuri.

"So we've talked it over, and come to a decision. All three of you are welcome to join our familia if you want." I said.

"Yes, I will." Dliuc said.

"As will I." William added.

"Fufufu, or course it would be my pleasure." Echidna added.

So with this our familia has grown even bigger.

Which makes me both happy and scared at the same time.

Eh, I'm sure it'll be fine.

6