Chapter: 5 – Surshanna
778 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter: 5 - Surshanna

 

A hundred years have passed since my friends ended up in this world with me, it got to the point I can't even remember my old life that well. Arriving in this world was a shock to all of us but we quickly adapted to the change and took the opportunity to do some good.

My name in the game is Surshanna and we carried our names to this world also. My character is level 100 and I'm undead, as one it was extremely difficult during to start as I was always PKed by idiotic human players. The type of undead I was was fairly unique not that many went the same route as myself as there was no face and some armor wouldn't be there aesthetically, it was the Grim Reaper you would think by looking at me I was a god of death and funnily enough, that moniker is something I will be known as by only a few.

When we arrived humanity was on the brink of total annihilation because of the scourge of stronger and more capable Demi-Humans. Our presence and the subsequent wars fought to rid the world of these beasts saved the remnants of this world's last batch of humans.

Due to these acts, all six of us were hailed as gods, and a nation quickly formed in the coming years as us being the figurehead of the country, it was also established that the country itself was becoming very religious and extremely devoted to us.

Two other countries had formed a while later but only favored 4 of the six, myself being one of the ones excluded, respectively the country that worshiped the six was known as the Slane Theocracy while the others were named The Holy Roble Kingdom and the Re-Estize Kingdom.

The main driving force as to why two of us were excluded was because of what our race was, while I was an undead my teammate was an Elf, and due to our actions during the wars, they began to favor us less and less.

After the wars with the Demi-Humans had ended we settled down and passed the time by making everyone go along with us being gods, the Dragon Lords didn't approve though and some 50 years after the initial conflict arose a band of dragon lords killed the Elf member in our group.

This never reached my human comrades, they thought he went to integrate the Elf kingdom or at the very least pose as a king, but he didn't he was instead slaughtered by numerous Dragons, my human brethren slowly succumbed to old age and passed on to the afterlife.

Over time I was hunted down because of being undead some who were misinformed attempted many times to kill me but none succeeded, I eventually got tired of the constant pestering and made a deal with a few Dragon Lords to keep them away from me.

My life from that point on has been incredibly boring as I stayed in isolation for a century give or take, but it wasn't until recently that I was attacked and completely blindsided after so long. I was attacked by 7 guys all wearing armor that made them look like various Greek and Norse gods.

After being out of combat for at least a century or so not to mention being outnumbered 7 to 1 I stood zero chance in front of them. Seeing they were in no danger they began to speak, I found that they were the same as me, trapped or transported into this world inside our character bodies.

My only option was to somehow escape, my injuries even if I'm undead will kill me due to some of the effects their attacks had on me. What worried me is the look in their eyes when "testing" their power, they looked power hungry and almost Greedy.

As they were distracted by the sudden appearance of a woman who they all stared at I quietly cast a spell to escape from this situation.

*Void Teleport*

This spell was used by some undead as a means of quick and untraceable escape the catch was you had to be under 10% health to use it which is the reason I didn't use it at the beginning of the fight if you could even call it one.

After escaping I deduced that they were in fact players but were not as nice as my friends, I have to find other players in this world to fight against them only then could some of the nations of this world survive the inevitable war.

The problem with my thinking is they may be even worse than these guys or possible there won't be anyone at all to help in the conflict.

I retreated to the cover of the theocracy which was a fair distance from where I was beaten, slipping inside the city undetected wasn't difficult but something caught my eye. There was a request to find two people, the gist of what happened was these two were suspected of slaughtering a Demi-Human camp by themselves.

The two of them were briefly described in the request, one had black hair with streaks of red and gold, as well as golden eyes, and he was finely dressed in garments like that of a prince. Other than that he looked like a normal human, though he was able to unfold wings as well.

The other has blood red eyes with "stars of gold and silver dancing in them". His wavy, burning hair is a deep shade of rouge. He's considered to be tall but nothing accurate, and his beauty is prideful and distant. He looks like someone born to lead and conquer. He has his clothes draped over himself, revealing a lot of skin.

This is extremely similar to our entry to this world not to mention having the strength to wipe out the entirety of their camp is a pretty rare feat, the suspicious part of this is they both sound familiar. The latter sounds like a streamer I once watched, he was in charge of a guild of demons. I think his name was Crimson, not sure if I can remember his forename.

If that guild is here there is definitely no guarantee that they will fight for humans given their demonic nature. The only saving grace with that is it usually doesn't happen overnight in terms of mental changes.

Say they just arrived in the world their brain will more than likely revert to what they were comfortable with as a human, it took me a fairly long time to become completely indifferent or apathetic to the concept of killing someone.

This means if they only recently arrived they could be more likely to fight on behalf of the humans, whatever happened to those that attacked me and why they were so aggressive is a fairly concerning unknown.

If I can somehow track these two down they could be a way to possibly take out those who attacked me, tracking them may be an issue.

!!!

I just thought of something, if they arrived with their guild which from what I can recall is an ice palace, this is the best lead I have however fragile, heading far north could be my only proper option. If it turns out they are not there then all I have really lost is time, not to mention it puts distance between myself and those attackers.

Hopefully, they will be more willing to hear me out than those pricks, I can't even go to any Dragon Lords for help due to needing too many to fight a player of higher level, that's not to mention them just openly attacking me. Searching for those two is my utmost priority to survive and possibly save this world.

8