Chapter 162: Coronation (6)
839 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pulling the two kunais out of my hand, the wound instantly closed up, as if it was never there. Looking down at my blood on the ground, I used my foot to draw with it.

Kushina quickly yelled, "Stop her!"

Worthy of being the best Fuinjutsu Expert in Konoha, I'm not even finished.

The giant toad, whom I assume to be Gamabunta, appeared in front of me, and his giant tanto came falling down onto me. Next to it was the giant snake, while the slug Katsuyu was nowhere to be seen since it burned.

Using my bare hand, I redirected the giant tanto with ease into the snake, impaling it and disarming the toad with a simple swipe, but Jiraya and Orochimaru weren't done.

They both jumped from their summon, and while Jiraya had a Rasengan in each hand, Orochimaru had his mouth wide opened, a sword coming out of it.

Narrowing my eyes at them, I used my other hand to punch in their direction. I punched with such strength that the air caught on fire and formed a giant fire that forced them back, burning them.

That left me with the third Sannin, Tsunade, who burst out of the ground, looking at me with revengeful eyes. She hated me for killing her brother, that much was obvious.

I usually didn't need to touch the ground in Sage Mode, but since I was drawing a seal, I needed at least one leg on the ground. However, Tsunade was quite resilient, so I needed a blow strong enough to take her out in one hit, but would she survive it…

Fuck it, she was a good associate, but I still owe her an attack from our first meeting.

Putting aside any shred of mercy I had left for her in my heart, I wiped out my available leg, and hit her in her middle section.

"Tsunade!"

Jiraya, who had been sent flying, cried out in anguish as he saw his partner of always get bisected by my kick.

She did not resist.

With Tsunade out of it, I managed to finish my seal just in time as the others arrived next to me.

My potent blood working wonders, blood red runes spread out from the center of the seal, forming a dome around us, that overlapped with the one created by Kushina's Adamantine Chains.

It did not seal space, but instead lowered the temperature to negative 100 degrees Celsius. The water within the dome instantly turned into ice, and everyone noticeably slowed down.

Except for me, that is. I did experience the cold, as they all did, as removing a factor within the dome would decrease its potency, but negative 100 degrees Celsius wasn't really enough to affect me.

Despite the water having been turned into ice, it did not stop me from manipulating it. What I couldn't do is turn water into ice through chakra alone, but Fuinjutsu is quite wonderful. Technically, the same applies to steam, although that is still to be tested.

Kushina was the only one who didn't look affected by the temperature, and so she was the first to reach me. Slightly bending my knees, I lowered myself enough to dodge the deadly swipe of her chakra claw at my head, and elbowed her in the stomach, forcing herself to bend over as the air disappeared from her lungs.

Then, all I needed was a rotation of my arm to hit her in the face, but as I was about to knock her out cold, I once again felt something get in the way. For some reason, I once again missed, my fist avoiding her head.

This gave her the opportunity to punch me in the face, forcing me to take a step back, and allowing her to follow with a kick to the chest.

Forcing myself to a stop in the air, I rubbed my chest and said, "Kyuubi is a real pain, but so are those Sharingans. I need you gone."

Taking a deep breath, I spat out a laser of water, one of my favourite attacks, and fired it at the two remaining Uchihas. Because of the water's speed, it did not freeze while in the air, but as it crashed against the two Susanoo, the splashing water froze right on top of the skeleton, forming what looked like an ice armor.

Unfortunately for them, it had nothing of an armor, as the ice turned into drills firmly attached to the skeleton, and worked on destroying the armors.

And while the two's attention was on this, I appeared right in front of Fugaku's Susanoo, and punched it apart.

Fugaku's eyes widened as his greatest defence was shattered by a single one of my punches, and he stared at me as I unsheathed my sword, the blade going for his chest.

But once again, my blade moved my itself, while I myself felt no movement, missing him. The others caught up, but I strongly stomped my foot, causing a shockwave of ice to spread out from me, sending them flying, and leaving only Fugaku in front of me.

His eyes started bleeding profusely as the resistance strengthened, and while I once again missed, it confirmed my doubts.

Fugaku's Mangekyo was the source of those misses, and with him gone, their true ultimate defence would disappear.

Increasing my speed, I delivered hundreds of slashes in a second, and while the first ones missed, his eyesight deteriorated with each slash, and at the 76th, he finally missed as my blade caught him in the leg, severing it instantly.

Fugaku fell down with a cry, and I stood above him. Seeing Mikoto rush at us as fast as she could, I placed the tip of my sword on top of his chest, right over his heart, and said, "Not another step."

Mikoto did stop, but her Sharingan was furiously spinning.

Turning my head back to Fugaku, I asked, "What was that?"

Fugaku clenched his teeth through the pain and said with the most calm he could show, "I'll only tell you under one condition."

"I'm listening."

"Don't hunt for my clan after this is over."

I nodded directly, I never had that intention anyway.

Fugaku sighed and revealed, "It is Hachiman, the ultimate protection. It bends space to make attacks miss."

Raising an eyebrow, I said, "So that was it… You put up a good fight, in the greatest fight in the past millennia. Go on to the afterlife with pride."

Fugaku snorted softly at my attempt of… well, I'm reassuring myself, to be perfectly honest. Quite pathetic of me.

Still, I lightly pushed on my sword, piercing through his heart. AT the same time, I warned through my mind, "Jashin, don't absorb anything."

As I did, I felt movement on my left, and turning around, I saw Kushina approaching much faster than before, she was easily twice as fast as before. She was barely any slower than me, and having taken me by surprise, she would hit me.

Still, I did not just wait for it, and still tried to move fast enough to hit her back.

But as she was about to hit me, the chakra around her flickered, and as her fist hit me, all the chakra around her disappeared, her fist barely grazing my skin.

But my attack was already thrown, and I could only watch as my fist easily went through her chest.

I looked at my arm and Kushina in horror, freezing, and thus allowed Mikoto to punch me with her Susanoo, shooting me several meters back.

But I didn't care about that as I looked at my blood covered arm in shock. I struggled to lift up my gaze, and as I eventually did, the expected vision did come, and my hopes of this being an illusion shattered.

Kushina was laying in Minato's arms, her hand on his cheek as she breathed her last.

49