Chapter 61
97 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord!

https://discord.gg/Cq2fegHq

If you are interested in supporting me and reading the chapters in advance, here is my p@treon!

[email protected]/TheJiujitsuGuy

I hope you enjoy the reading!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

______Narration_______

After the fight against Agito, Yuji had to recover from his injuries for three full weeks, doing light training in between Mokichi's treatment sessions. It surprised Yuji to discover that the man had great medical skills.

After this recovery period, the boy started a new training regimen, respecting his internal injuries that were not fully healed. Even with his evolution, he was not confident about facing a Kure head-on, so he decided to strengthen himself for a while, before returning to active duty in the district.

Of course, his time out of action increased the confidence of those who wanted to take over his territory. This was not a problem, since he used them as a form of training.

A few more weeks had to pass before he could finally begin his intense training.

Then, three months after his arrival in the district, Yuji was found during an intense fight, dozens of opponents trying to hit him while he dodged as if their attacks were nothing more than a nuisance.

'This guy is going to try a liver punch, so I'm just going to control his flow and have him hit the man who is aiming a kick between my legs.'

Predicting his opponents' movements with ease, Yuji did as he imagined, deflecting the trajectory of a fist aimed at his liver while taking a step back, causing the attacker to hit his companion, who launched a kick in Yuji's direction.

Boom!

The kick hit the man's balls, while the punch hit the ally's face, both falling to the ground as they groaned in pain.

Before Yuji could laugh at their misfortune, he turned his attention forward to parry a punch, grabbing his attacker's fist while striking his throat with a swift blow, causing him to choke and fall to the ground with no sign of waking up.

This continued for several minutes, until the only one left standing was Yuji standing over a pile of bodies, the boy sitting on the back of one of the men while propping his chin up with a bored look on his face.

'Status.'

[Status]

Name: Yuji Shinakawa [Yamashita]

Age: 15

Strength: SSS

Durability: X+

Stamina: SSS++

Speed: SSS+++

Intelligence: SSS

Potential: ????

Abilities: Combat Mastery Lv. 180, Boxing Lv. 140, Jeet Kune Do Lv. 150, MMA Lv. 100, Baritsu Lv. 140, Koei Style Lv. 95, Evolution Lv. 20, Foresight Lv.30, Indestructible Lv. 40 Observation Lv. 80, Image Training Lv. 98, Power Flow Manipulation Lv.97 Advancement Lv. 20, Weapon Proficiency Lv. 20.

Body: Divine Eyes [Lvl Max], Blessed Potential [Lvl Max], Combat Genius [Lvl Max], Enhanced Regeneration [Lvl Max], ????

.

During these months, Yuji improved his status considerably, his skills receiving the greatest increase. Reaching level 100 in Baritsu, his awareness of the style rose to a different level, increasing his amount of techniques while allowing him to create his own. Reaching such a level in MMA, the effect was almost the same, except that now his transitions could easily be considered perfect. Even fighters like Mokichi would show extreme difficulty in dealing with him if he took on an unpredictable style, changing his form of combat constantly. In the case of boxing, Yuji became capable of taking on and fighting using any style of noble art.

Peek-a-Boo, Hitman, Southpaw, and so on. All these styles were his to enjoy. Sure, he was not as proficient as experienced fighters who specialized in a single style, but with time, he could easily master them with his own style.

His strength was at the top of the entire district, and his reputation was just as high. His confidence was back, and he felt that even if Kure was stronger than him, he could still win.

Besides, he wouldn't be trespassing on the administrators' territory like an idiot. No, he had some precautions in case something went wrong.

In a place like this, fighting dirty was by no means a dishonor, but still, he would use this only as a last resort. He wanted to find out if he was able to beat Kure using his strength and skills purely.

.

Upside down, Yuji used a single arm to keep his balance, sweat pouring down every part of his body as drops soaked the ground below him.

He had been in this position for several hours, and deciding that enough was enough, he propped his feet up on the ground while breathing heavily, sucking a large amount of air into his lungs.

Shirtless, his muscles were showing, making his improvement noticeable. After months of pure training, Yuji could notice an improvement in his body again, with his height reaching 178cm, a great leap compared to his previous height. His muscles had also improved, becoming denser and stronger than before. This allowed him to tighten them even more, making the [indestructible] even more powerful, as well as making his blows even heavier.

His current strength far exceeded fighters of his weight range. Yuji believed he could destroy dense rocks with his fists.

Letting out a sigh, he looked around, noticing the silence of the place.

After recovering from his injuries, Yuji asked Mokichi to take Kou out of the district and take her with him. The little girl, upon hearing this request, immediately tried to counter the idea, causing an argument between the two, where the boy was adamant about his decision. Yuji assured her that soon he would be with her again, and although the little girl still didn't like the idea, she nodded, agreeing as a bad mood took over her emotions.

With a quick goodbye, the two parted as Mokichi left the district together with Agito, the little girl staring at him through the car window with crying eyes making him feel a little bad.

But he was doing this mainly to keep her safe. His enemies in the district would not think twice before attacking her to get at him.

Walking over to his bed, Yuji let his body fall onto the mattress as sleep came.

The next day would be the attack against the administrators. The longer he took, the more they could prepare, so he couldn't take too long to act.

Closing his eyes, he allowed sleep to overtake him, a yawn escaping his mouth, before he entered the world of dreams.

Opening his eyes in the middle of an arena, Yuji raised his fists as a figure began to form in front of him, his eyes narrowing as his grip increased even more.

"It seems that you wish for another defeat, Yuji Shinakawa."

After a few seconds, the figure revealed itself completely, being a Kanoh Agito who was staring at Yuji with intensity.

"You know me, I'm quite persistent." Yuji spoke, an excited smile appearing on his lips.

In an instant, dust exploded from where he was standing, forcing Kanoh to shield his eyes.

"Tomorrow I will be fighting Kure."

When the dust settled, Yuji's appearance was revealed, his skin taking on a slight red tint as veins increased all over his body.

"Then today I'll go with everything!"

3