Chapter 68
105 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord!

https://discord.gg/Cq2fegHq

If you are interested in supporting me and reading the chapters in advance, here is my p@treon!

[email protected]/TheJiujitsuGuy

You can also search for: "BaritsuSupremacy" to find it on the platform.

I hope you enjoy the reading!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

____Narration____

Yuji hadn't expected such a high jump in speed and force, and that was enough to take him by surprise. The punch was strong enough to break his nose and make him feel dizzy and confused, and although he needed a few more seconds to recover, he knew he didn't have that much time, so, trying to ignore the confusion in his head, he quickly raised his guard.

Boom!

Masashi moved forward again, shortening the distance between the two as he threw a punch, Yuji trying to defend it only to have his block punctured with ease, the fist connecting with his face and sending his head backwards, blood being expelled from his mouth as he was sure he saw some teeth accompanying them.

'What the fuck is this?! That form shouldn't grant such a huge increase in power!'

Lowering his arm and blocking a punch aimed at his rib with difficulty, he was unable to fend off an uppercut coming soon after, his vision turning to the ceiling of the hallway for a moment, only for a kick to his abdomen to come, sending him straight into a wall.

"Guh!" Yuji came out of what was left of the wall with difficulty, his body staggering as he breathed heavily, blood running down his chin as a messy fringe of his hair fell over his eyes.

'Shit... That's a mixture of worlds... Of course there would be an increase in power, especially in techniques.' With a sigh, he pulled his hair back while regulating his breathing.

'As much as I wanted to save that technique for last, at this rate I won't last more than 30 seconds. That last kick broke at least four of my ribs, if I get one more, the chance of me simply dying is huge.'

Turning his gaze to Masashi, Yuji watched the man stare at him with a maniacal grin, killing intent exploding from his body as his limbs trembled from the energy coursing through his muscles. This expression caused the boy to frown, his jaw tightening in frustration as he realized that he could not defeat the man in front of him with his own strength.

"As Ohma does..."

Masashi, seeing Yuji muttering, exploded toward him as he prepared a punch, his mouth opening in a maniacal expression as he came closer and closer.

"I'll take an early advance."

Boom!

Immense pressure exploded from Yuji, his skin taking on a crimson hue as veins swelled throughout his body, a terrifying smile appearing on his lips as he slowly turned his gaze to Masashi, who at this point, was continuing his advance, the man completely focused on attacking the boy who barely noticed his change.

This made Yuji's smile widen even more, him reaching for Kure with a single thrust while hitting his chin with a punch strong enough to make him stagger.

"Uh?" Masashi gripped his chin as he turned his gaze to the boy, finally noticing his change in appearance. "What have you done-"

A fist struck him before he could complete his question, dozens of punches being launched at him soon after in a sequence of blows that Kure could barely keep up with. Masashi, shocked by the sudden role change, furiously tried to counterattack amidst the blows he was receiving with a punch, his wrist easily parried so that his flow was manipulated soon after, causing him to fall to his knees.

Yuji using this loophole, launched his palm towards Kure, the man surprisingly grabbing the boy's wrist while doing everything he could not to reach him, as if sensing the danger behind that simple movement.

"You cursed child! Just die!" Masashi shouted and lifted Yuji up, trying to throw him to the ground.

Before he could complete his move, Yuji quickly stepped on the back of his head and smashed his face against the ground, turning to try to use his palm again, only to have Kure quickly propel himself to the side, evading the blow and giving him freedom to get up.

With a fierce scream, he lunged forward and punched Yuji, the boy blocking the attack with his forearm, only for a sudden spray of blood to cause him to widen his eyes, him quickly backing away from Kure.

"What?" Yuji raised his forearm in front of his eyes, his vision landing on a large gash that extended across the spot Masashi's fist had hit him.

"Shocking, isn't it, kid? Those are the Kure techniques!" Masashi shouted, the man's muscles stiffening as the aura in his body exploded uncontrollably. "You pissed me off enough that I decided to use them! Be honored! You will die for the techniques of the race above all!"

Yuji immediately became cautious, swinging his arm as he ignored the pain, returning to his combat stance.

"You an idiot to tell me that. Just shut up and let's get on with it." He said dismissively, this causing Masashi to fill with fury.

Boom!

The man moved forward, reaching the boy in an instant, attempting a leg sweep with intent to break the boy's knee in two. Yuji seeing the blow, quickly jumped as he kicked Kure in the face, but that didn't stop his opponent, who seeing him land on the ground, tried to grab him.

Hitting a quick punch on his nose to keep him away, Yuji tried to back away, but the Kure kept moving forward as if ignoring his attacks.

'Shit, his stamina has become monstrous!'

Attempting a sequence of blows to his face, Yuji saw his wrists suddenly being grabbed to interrupt his blows, shock coursing through his face as Kure stared at him with his maniacal grin.

Boom!

A headbutt hit Yuji hard enough that a crack formed in his skull, his vision wobbling as he tried to keep Kure over his gaze. Masashi, seeing the boy's confusion, quickly pulled him into a knee to the stomach, then grabbed him by the back of the head and smashed his face into the concrete, further increasing the fracture in his skull.

Yuji, who was trying to free himself from the man's hand, grabbed his finger and twisted it, breaking it and giving him the necessary gap so that he could propel his body away, his body swaying almost uncontrollably as he tried to keep his composure.

Masashi seeing the boy's condition, was about to move forward to finish him off, but suddenly, he felt the pressure the boy was emanating change, the hairs on his body shivering as he watched the staggering teenager suddenly stop, his body becoming completely still as he slowly raised his head to face him.

"Thank you, Kure..."

Yuji had a grin from ear to ear on his face, his eyes black, resembling the Kure in front of him. A powerful pressure was escaping from his body, strong enough to crack the floor and the surrounding walls.

"You helped me evolve, and as a thank you..."

In one shocking scene, the sound of Yuji's heartbeat increased even more, the bulging veins becoming even larger as his skin took on a purplish-red hue, the concrete over his feet beginning to be crushed.

"I will kill him using his own technique."

[Congratulations, you have learned [Removal]!]

7