Ch. 66 – Ghidorah’s realm and devourer of worlds
1.3k 1 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I drag the Ultimate Ghidorah behind me, into his own portal as we're immediately entering a cold, black void of space.

The only source of light is a giant red sun in the final stages of its life cycle and a large charred black planet with crevices of bright red magma.

There's not a single living star to be found, though I do sense a lot of black holes and white dwarfs.

'This universe is dying. No wonder he needs to conquer others.'

As we get closer to the planet, Ghidorah starts trying to wrap his heads around my body.

I immediately pull out all the stops as I channel my anger into my magic. Immediately a layer of blue energy covers my body and starts to burn like fire.

Feeling the insane boost in strength, I grab Ghidorah's heads and wrap them around each other like braids, I then swing him around and throw him down to the surface of his planet.

I watch from just beyond the planet's exosphere as Ghidorah crashes down, sending a shockwave across the planet and leaving a massive crater.

Using Keizer Ghidorah's ability to manipulate gravity, I launch myself down to the planet like a missile headed straight for Ghidorah.

Once I enter the world's atmosphere, I start to burn as the air in front of me is compressed so much that it becomes extremely hot.

Unfazed by the heat, I actually accelerate the closer I get. The moment I land with both fists straight into Ghidorah, I'm traveling at over one hundred thousand kilometers per second, one third the speed of light.

The sheer force of my impact drives us almost all the way down into the planet's core.

Despite the incredibly destructive force of both attacks, there's one head left without a body and yet it's still writhing around trying to attack me.

I raise my right fist, displacing the magma that has started to pool around us and as I'm about to punch a hole through its skull, I hear a raspy, almost demonic voice in my head.

'You can't save them.'

I stop my fist just before it hits the draconic head as I instinctively know it's where the voice came from.

'You speak English? How?'

'I have observed the earth for millions of years. You tend to learn a thing or two.'

'What do you mean I can't save them?' I ask agitated as I feel the anger infused magic coursing through my body.

'I have sent my ultimate weapon to your world. The ultimate tool of destruction. Even I don't know what its limits are, I have only ever had to use it once. It will lay waste to your miserable little planet. Hahaha!'

As the head starts to laugh maniacally, it starts to shine in a golden bright light.

As I feel the energy inside the head become unstable, I surround the head with a shield of my aura. It suddenly explodes in an enormously violent blast that would have blown apart the planet.

Now that I won't be able to extract memories from it, I make my way to the surface of the planet where I'm immediately greeted by an army of thousands of dragons.

Different shapes, sizes and colors. Even the amount of heads ranges from a single head all the way up to twelve.

Apparently sensing what just happened to the Ultimate Ghidorah, they surrender to their new sovereign.

"I did not come to conquer. I came to exterminate."

As I start killing the dragons, I decide to do it all with my fists. Every time I grab or punch one of the beasts, I search their memories for a clue as to what the Ultimate Ghidorah was referring to.

It doesn't take me long to figure out that none of them know what it is, only that Ultimate Ghidorah didn't start expanding his reach throughout this universe and eventually others untill he had this weapon.

It gave him the confidence to conquer worlds feeling he was free of consequence. Feeling that with this weapon, none could stand against him.

'Well, guess that didn't work out.' I think to myself as I casually put my fist through another dragon's chest.

As I no longer need information, I gather every last ounce of energy I can muster and convert it all into my aura.

I spread it out across the planet in a violent wave of destruction that disintegrates and devours every creature it comes into contact with.

It seeps deep into the soil, beyond the planet's crust all the way to the core, assimilating with the planet itself.

"Ragnarök!"

The moment I involuntarily scream the word, my aura starts to disintegrate and devour the core of the planet, causing it to implode on itself.

In less than ten minutes I'm floating through space, orbiting a red supergiant while I'm surrounded by an enormous planet-sized sphere of blue energy.

As my aura starts to condense and returns into my body, it starts to heat up as I feel my body changing.

The heat doesn't bother me, even when it reaches over six thousand degrees celsius. As hot as the surface of the sun.

But once my entire body reaches this temperature, the heat gathers around my heart. It immediately starts to intensify, becoming hotter by the second while my skin turns to a layer of stone, covering lava.

Every single one of these processes causes excruciating pain.

*AAARGH!!*

'Why am I not unconscious this time?!'

Eventually, after what seemed like days, my heart starts to cool down and stabilize at around fifty-five hundred degrees celsius.

Finally feeling calm and relatively normal, I sleep.

-----

I wake up as I feel strange. I look around and to my surprise, the red supergiant is no longer red. It has become a white dwarf.

'This process is supposed to take thousands of years. When the red giant runs out of hydrogen in its core, it starts burning helium into heavier elements. While doing so, it should shed its outer layers, forming a planetary nebula made of gas and dust. Leaving behind a white dwarf, the corpse of a star.'

As I look around, I can't see the nebula anywhere.

'Hmm, so either my presence did something to the nebula, or I've been sleeping for millions of years as the nebula faded away.'

I spend a while trying to figure out the physical and physiological changes I've gone through from devouring an entire planet along with almost a billion dragon-like creatures, many of which had their own abilities.

The most obvious change is my size. I can become about half as big as that planet was.

'This is going to take a long time. Best to do it when I don't have problems to fix.'

I focus and get down to the size I had when I entered this realm.

I raise my right hand as I pour my aura into my claws and slash them down, creating a portal back to the Monsterverse, a few hours after I left.

I step through and I immediately set off towards the Rocky Mountains to go down to hollow earth.

When I get down there, I sit in the throne room as I'm contemplating my conversation with Ultimate Ghidorah.

'A weapon. Normally it would be some sort of object, a tool but he said he 'sent' it and even though he's dead, he still felt confident the weapon would do its job, suggesting a certain level of autonomy. Usually, with this information I would suggest a robot of some kind, but taking the nature of this particular world in mind, it's more likely to ba a Titan. A Titan version of Doomsday perhaps. An engineered organism with limited sentience.'

Taking everything I know about Godzilla's space kaijus into account, I make a list of Titans it might be, including Gigan, Megalon, Hedorah or worst case scenario, either Magita, the kaiju that is bigger than Godzilla Earth or SpaceGodzilla.

52