Chapter 30: Taking A Bath
165 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Coming inside the dressing room — a space before the bathroom, Shin was undressing.

He removed his cloth artifact which automatically transformed back into the black priest robe, folded it, and placed it carefully from the basket. 

Shin then took a white towel and covered his lower body.

When Shin opened the door, the first thing registered from his vision was Kanae, wearing a white towel that veiled most of her private parts, sitting on a wooden stool.

The place was steaming which just further wrap Kanae's exposed skin away from Shin, so he couldn't see much of hers.

It was weird, his eyes could see the darkness but he couldn't see through the mist. It was truly unfortunate, but at the same time lucky, since he had just discovered another of his limitations which would help him in the future. 

For example, if he was to encounter an enemy and the environment is misty, then he would rather prioritize escape than fight.

Noticing that someone had entered the bathroom, Kanae look to the side and then stared at Shin's body intently.

"..." Her eyes wandered from Shin's eight-pack abs to his chiseled chest, and lean biceps, and then finally landed on his face. 

Shin's body and height were just similar to that of his previous frame back on earth which was lean and compact.

There wasn't much difference at all but this was Kanae's first time seeing his naked upper part, so she was gawking at Shin. She had a very excited and almost hungry expression at the moment.

Shin went closer to Kanae and stopped in front of her and now had an unbelieving look on his face — his jaw dropped down, slightly open and his eyes were bulging.

He wasn't lusting at Kanae's body. No, his expression even was far from that. 

He couldn't believe what he saw. 

"Why?" He questioned.

"Hmm?" Kanae tilted her head cutely.

"Do you have some kind of control over the steam, a mist power or something?" 

"Huh? No, I don't. What are you talking about?" Kanae had no idea. 

'Then why?...' Shin thought.

Looking at Kanae's figure, there was a mist covering her shoulders, neck, and upper cleavage. 

It was like purposely done just so that, the next sexy part of her body is shrouded. 

The scene was very similar to animes which in a bath, with the girls only, either their extended hair covers the tits or some kind of steam to hide each private part of their body.

But this one, before his eyes, was one level higher — the 'maiden' part was truly emphasized.

'Is this a coincidence? No, impossible. I believe some kind of higher entity is playing tricks on me. Kekeke ~'

Shin once again, when logic seems lost, blames some higher beings. Though he knew that there was a God, the one he met before he reincarnated was the evidence, he doesn't believe that this situation was controlled by something.

It was just a playful thought, an expression of his.

"Stop staring at me. You're making me blush. Hehehe ~" Kanae giggled, happy that Shin too was interested in her body. 

However, she didn't notice that —

'Bruh. I couldn't even see most of your body. This is unfair.' Shin complained in his mind.

He noticed that Kanae was staring at his body the moment he entered the bathroom.

To describe the bathroom, it was large, approximately about 20 m². Kanae was sitting near a large bucket with a bamboo pole — used to pump water. 

This was how exactly people from old Japan back then used it when there wasn't a faucet.

To the side was a rectangular bathtub that mostly could fit two people inside.

Shin just shook his head and a smile crept on his face. He said, "I'll wash your back. Now, turn over." 

There was a stool and a towel used for scrubbing beside Kanae, so he took it. He sat down and was facing her back. 

Even though Kanae moved, the mist still stayed in its place. 

Kanae removed her towel which had now exposed her back.

Shin stared and waited for a while.

A minute later. 

"What's wrong? ~" Kanae looked behind and questioned in a playful tone.

She thought that Shin must've been lusting over her back by now. 

But the moment she saw his face she was disappointed but shortly that disappeared.

'Cute ~ ❤' Kanae 

She found Shin's eyes glued to her back that of someone who was very curious. 

"Hmm? Oh. I'm sorry about that." 

Shin, now finally noticing Kanae who looked back, started to wipe her back with a towel. 

'I thought the mist was going to move and cover her back. Kekeke ~' He thought and waited for fun but that didn't happen.

He wasn't disappointed. Before his eyes were Kanae's clear as white, pale, smooth, and shiny back skin.

Kanae had a jade-like be — Not. Honestly, it was more than that. 

He was lost for words to describe how gorgeous her back was. 

So Shin wiped and scrub Kanae's back diligently. He applied some soap, and after that was done he poured a bucket of water to rinse Kanae's body.

"I'll do you next." Kanae offered.

"..." Shin nodded.

So she does exactly what Shin did but not forgetting to sensually feel his back. 

*Splash*

They went inside the bathtub, submerging their bodies up to the waist. It wasn't that deep but they were in a position where their butts were touching the wooden floor of the tub. 

Shin and Kanae were sitting side by side.

"Haaah." Shin released a satisfied sigh as he closed his eyes, arched his head backward, and leaned his back to the ridge of the tub. 

"Satisfying right?" Kanae, from the side, asked him.

"Yeah. I didn't know Japan's culture was this good. This is great." Shin praised the Japanese. He was completely relaxed.

"But I don't feel as satisfied as you right now," Kanae spoke with a downcast tone.

"Hmm. Why?" Shin who was eyes closed, ask her. 

"Because…" 

*Rustling Waves of Water* 

He heard a rustling sound, there was a movement in the water. Then suddenly he felt something soft touching his legs. 

"This is much better. Hehehe ~"

Shin opened his eyes and saw Kanae who showed him a bright and satisfied smile.

Time seemed to stop in his perception. Kanae was like a goddess who had descended upon him as a mortal, she was extremely gorgeous. 

His heartbeat once again was beating harder. He was excited. He loved the way she looked so happy right now.

Kanae was sitting on Shin's lap looking at his face to face. 

"..." Shin opened his arms wide, he had a smile on his face.

"Hehehe ~ gladly." Knowing what Shin had offered, Kanae accepted it.

She put her arms around his neck and pulled herself in his direction, hugging Shin. She placed her head on his shoulder and was facing his neck. She cuddled with him.

Shin moved, his left hand was hugging her waist while his right went upwards and started to caress the back of Kanae's head, slow and gentle. Shin was treating his treasure with love.

She could feel Kanae's smooth lips brushing his neck which sent a tickling pleasure that reached his spine. 

Since his right side was filled to the brim with her love marks, Kanae moved to the left side.

*Smooch* 

Not much later, Kanae started sucking and smooching Shin's neck. She wanted to mark him full. 

She was reeling in his jealousy earlier when some women flocked to her Shin. 

'Mine… mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine' Kanae had her eyes forming a swirl and a heart shape in the center.

He was Kanae's. Shin belongs to her. Only hers.

Shin who felt Kanae who started marking him had a crazy grin on his face.

His eyes turned red and had a wild look in them. There was a white smoking effect on his face which half-formed into that of a skull. The mouth was grinning creepily, and eye sockets were slanted downwards in a crescent moon.

'Kekekekeke ~ I'm not going to lose you anymore. Not this time…'

"..."

'Huh?' Shin was confused. 

Why did he think like that?

Wasn't he the one who left her behind?

He died before her after all.

His thoughts were broken when he heard Kanae's sound.

"Hmmm." Kanae moaned in satisfaction. She started to use her tongue and licked it all over his neck. 

Kanae was lewd. She was starting to feel horny. She grind her ass from the bulge she felt under which was growing bigger and getting harder the more time passed.

'Well, whatever.' Shin shrugged that weird thought away from his mind. 

His eyes turned back to being brown and the smoke disappeared from his face. He continued caressing Kanae's back, lovingly, closing his eyes and the grin was no more but replaced with a gentle smile on his face.

8