Chapter 31: Good Night ❤
367 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shin is currently walking in the aisle, on the way to Kanae's room. In his arms was the girl mentioned, curled up in his chest, brought in a princess carry, and treated her gently as if she was his precious gem. 

Shin was walking smoothly and fast but not loudly. Shin was using a peculiar movement technique used by mostly assassins which he learned back then fighting that fake Doma. The dude was filled to the brim with varied skills and Shin was like a sponge that absorbed from him.

The movement was called 'Shadow Steps' which Shin specifically named. His body was floating and his feet looked like it never touched the floor, stepping smoothly in the air.

But all this was just an optical illusion. Shin's toes did hit the ground but it was in a fluid movement that it appears it had never touched anything. 

One would say that the name of the skill is not fitting. Should it be named 'Air Walk', would be very acceptable — just appropriate. But not for Shin. It was the very first name he had thought of and it was cool so he didn't bother to change it. 

It wasn't like he was going to chant the word 'Shadow Step' every time he does the skill. 

'Only a fool would do that.' Is his thoughts back then, when he reasoned to himself about his naming sense that doesn't make sense. 

Though, he often times chant the word 'Room' or 'Shambles' when he uses the Op-Op power. He was a fool according to himself. But he doesn't care about that. 

As such, Shin had that kind of personality. He was a man who likes to do what he wants and do whatever he doesn't as long as it is fun, and cool and in the end doesn't feel bad about it. He was also a hedonist, though he was leaning more on the very, very mild part — (A/N: I would like to believe.)

Recalling back to what happened earlier in the bathroom. 

Erica was very heated up, and her horny levels reached sky-high. She was grinding her lower part that was covered by a cloth towards Shin's bulging member which was forming a tent from the covers of the towel. While at the same time, she was licking and smooching Shin's neck.

Kanae had no time to play with her 'little sister' down there because of her busy life as a part of being a demon slayer. Another reason was that she couldn't feel that much excitement that woke up her lust hormones due to having no target of her affection. There was one, and it was only Shin but she knew that he was dead and likely not going to see him anymore which also added to the fact of her becoming lost in the mood. 

So when she had her very first 'release', which was massive, completely drenched Shin's cloth that was covering his member. Though their body was submerged under water and it was expected to be wet, Shin could differentiate the liquid from Kanae, which was a bit sticky and had that strong womanly smell coming from it. 

Shin didn't do anything. He just let the woman do what she wanted and was just caressing the back of Kanae's head. He wasn't the least bothered by her action. 

Who does?

Well, what was meant by that sentence was that even though he felt very horny, he controlled himself to not act out of his primal instinct which was all in all extremely hard to do.

Shin's guts were telling him to devour the woman before him but he held himself back because he noticed that Kanae was doing the act unconsciously. She wasn't aware of the moment and was lost in her desire.

Shin didn't want to indulge in the copulating act with the woman he loves very dearly without consent. Though, Kanae wouldn't mind if Shin assaulted her that time. So to be more precise, what Shin did was a show of respect. He wants Kanae to be conscious if he does that. Shin wants their first time to be as romantic as it could. Shin was a virgin all his life but he doesn't show a hunger for sensuous acts. 

So, after a minute long of continued spasms, Kanae fell unconscious within Shin's embrace with a very satisfied expression on her face — that can be concluded from the gentle smile she had. 

Shin at the time stopped caressing the back of Kanae's head, stood up, and cleaned his body one last time along with Kanae's. 

He wasn't in the least reserved towards touching Kanae's private parts and so he cleaned her thoroughly — good as new.

Though in his mind he was secretly reciting the verse from the Christian's Holy Bible to drive the evil inside him.

He went, "Set your mind on profound substance and become not like a mortal but one who will ascend.", all repeatedly to calm his mind.

(A/N: Colossians 3:2 was the reference. I don't know about adding some actual verses in the bible because it might offend someone. I think sacriligeous. So I just rephrased it according to what I've comprehended about the sentence.) 

So after he did that, he brought Kanae to the dressing room and used the clean pajama kimono and some undergarments that Kanae had prepared earlier and dressed the woman up. 

He also found something to use for himself which was a plain red kimono. He decided to wear that and set aside his cloth artifact. He had a better use for it later. 

Back to the present.

Shin was looking at Kanae's peaceful face. She was looking so vulnerable right now. 

Shin still remembered up to this moment the very first moment he met and carried Kanae. 

He was carrying her in the same way. 

Upon recalling this memory, a smile couldn't help but tug on his lips.

"Hn. Shin… Hehehe ~" She murmured still in her sleep. Her arms moved unconsciously towards his neck and held him from there.

"What might you be dreaming right now, naughty woman? Kekeke ~" Shin chuckled at Kanae's sleep talking.

He continued to walk and then a moment later, arrived at the wooden slide which separated Kanae's room. 

He opened the door and entered inside. 

It was dark but he didn't bother to light up the lamp.

Shin walked and found Syri, fast asleep, curling in the corner of the bed. 

He removed Kanae's hold from his neck and gently placed Kanae down to not wake her up. 

But the moment he put her down her hand reached and clutch the hem of his clothes unconsciously.

"We'll sleep together don't worry," Shin said and brushed the strand of Kanae's hair that was covering her face. 

"..." There was no reply. Kanae was sleeping like a rock.

Wasting no time, Shin then used his cloth artifact and imagined a type of cloth that could glow in the dark. 

After the light receded what came next was a blanket with a green luster that dimly glowed.

He lay down beside Kanae and used the blanket he transformed to cover his, Syri's, and Kanae's bodies. The blanket was big enough so he also included Syri from the top corner. 

Now the temperature found a perfect harmony between warm and cool — Of course just inside the cloth artifact.

*Rustle* 

Shin was about to close his eyes but heard a rustling noise.

Seconds later he felt Kanae's hand and legs topping over his body. Shin was used as a sleeping pillow by the woman beside him. 

He looked to the side and found Kanae still closed her eyes. So, he inched her closer bringing Kanae's head near his chest. 

"Good night my naughty Kana." He planted a kiss on her forehead before he went asleep. 

"..." A moment later, Kanae opened her eyes and smiled.

She muttered under his breath, 

"Good night my Shin. I love you ~ ❤" She then followed after him to the land of dreams. 

.

.

.

This day was eventful for both of them. They had a lot to talk about and catch up on things. But they decided to postpone it until tomorrow and indulge first in each other's presence. 

One would think that their relationship can be categorized in the 'Speed' department because they started getting intimate with each other.

Though, it was reasonable since they knew each other back on Earth — In their previous life. 

However, their relationship dates far, far in archaic times yet that 'time' was being played in the present.

What could that possibly mean? 

They don't know — no mortal does.

Memories of those 'times' might not be remembered but their familiarity with each other reached the bounds of souls as they recognized the presence of someone important who was practically screaming: 'Love' for each other. 

...

8