Ch. 8
853 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Back to the present)

-Kyoto, Sanctum, Japan-

Inside the training grounds, eldritch magic crackled around a black haired beauty who was sweating heavily while fighting a young man in front of her who was also sweaty while panting heavily.

(Akeno PoV)

I've been fighting this chinese boy who's name is Shang-Chi, according to master, he found this boy in an underground arena fighting other guys 10 years older than him with nothing but pure martial arts.(A/N: No this is not an mcu crossover I just added him so Akeno could have a love interest, and yes she's not a love interest, if you read the tags you'll know that this fanfic is Not a harem.)

So he recruited him here and have him trained by Master Feng, a Martial Arts Master.

After a week of training him, even Master Feng was impressed with his talent.

And now we're here, I'm fighting him with only Eldritch magic and Martial arts, master forbid me to use the whip and my lightning, master said so I could also improve in other aspects.

"You're really a monster aren't you?" I said not caring if I offended Shang-Chi  or not.

Shan-Chi who was obviously not offended chuckled and replied, "Master Feng has already called me that." He then continued while panting, "As expected from the student of the Sorcerer Supreme, you managed to beat me while holding back." He smiled before fainting.

"The winner of the match is Akeno Himejima." Master hashira who was the one overlooking the mtach announced while the students who we're watching cheered.

"As expected of Akeno-senpai!" A japanese boy no older than 13 said.

Meanwhile, Akeno just sighed in relief, she too was tired but not enough to faint like shang-chi.

-Underworld, Gremory Household-

"It's time for you to experience the outside world, Rias." Sirzechs said and in front of him is his sister, Rias. He felt really bad because he only managed to find her a knight so he's hoping that he'll find someone who can be her queen, bishop, rook, and a pawn.

"Thank you nii-san." Rias smiled, she was excited to travel the human world and find a suitable peerage member.

Sirzechs then activated a teleportation circle below thrm before they disappeared.

-Kuoh, Japan-

Inside a run-down building which will be the Occult Research Club in the future, a magic circle appeared before it died down, while two red haired man and a girl and a blonde handsome boy appeared.

"This'll be your base of operations from now on." Sirzechs said before continuing but this time in a serious tone, "Now let's set up some rules, first is that you must first call me if there is something fishy going on among the abandoned churches, according to my information fallen angels are residing there, we're still waiting for the governor of the fallen angels, Azazel to pull them out. Second, there is a sorceress here in this school studying, so I don't recommend you to invite her to your peerage, the last time someone tried, The Sorcerer Supreme, Ancient One caused the 'The Fall' which you should know right?" Sirzechs asked.

Meanwhile, Rias was shocked, of course she knows about the sorcerers, she tried to ask her brother to bring one for her so she could reincarnate the sorcerer to her Peerage as a bishop, but her brother refused her immediately, and that is also the first time her brother refused her.

But maybe, just maybe she could convince her? After all each sorcerer can contend with a high class devil. If she managed to convince her, there seems to be no problem about it right, surely the Sorcerer Supreme will understand her circumstances right?

(A/N: I'm not a Rias hater, I'm just writing her true personality(I think) because in the series, she recruited all her peerage members when all of them either despaired or lost hope. The same goes with Issei, I think she knew that Raynare would kill Issei but she didn't stop her. Why? Maybe so that Issei will feel in debted in her when she saves his life. That's all I'm gonna say, sorry for taking too much of your precious time.)

She'll just wait when the sorceress is in time of her need or she's lost all hope.

Looking back at her brother, she smiled and nodded not knowing that other devils also tried her plan but they all ended up pretty badly.

-Tepes Faction, Tepes Household-

"Arrrgghhh! It hurts! Please brother stop!" A scream full of pain was heard in the basement of the Tepes castle.

Inside the basement was a lab, in one of the beds was a beautiful girl strapped while two mens we're conducting experiments on her.

"Are you sure about this Rizevim?" One of the man asked his partner.

"I helped you. So half of her soul should be the price." Rizevim looked at Marius Tepes with a bit of mockery but it soon disappeared before Marius notice everything.

"But we still have many soldiers to modify so they'll be a daywalker." Marius said, a week ago, her sister helped a Dhampir to escape, although he's mad but he was actually overjoyed when he discovered her little sister's Longinus that can remove weaknesses. So he used it on his loyal vampires and then experimented with her along with his helper Rizevim livan Lucifer.

With the both of them they managed to remove the weaknesses of almost a thousand of his loyal followers.

With his new army he could overthrow his father, and take the throne and finally conquer the Carmilla faction and finally bring the whole world to their knees!

Marius, laughed maniacally. Meanwhile, Rizevim just stared at him while thinking, 'Just keep laughing, let's see if you can conquer the world especially if you could beat that 'Monster'" while remembering a certain Sorcerer Supreme.

Shaking his head off his thoughts, he looked at Marius who was still laughing, and spoke to him, "If you keep laughing like that, I might accidentally kill your sister."

Marius who heard him finally stopped laughing and focused on the experiment.

Meanwhile, the girl strapped on the bed, wished that someone could save her from this hellhole. Sometimes she wondered what happened to her best friend Gasper, sometimes she's wondering if one day Gasper will come back and save her.

What she didn't know was, someone is already on his way to save her.

Footsteps was heard coming at the basement along with a nervous panting.

The door was opened and what came in was a vampire who was breathing heavily while there was a trace of fear in his eyes.

Marius and Rizevim who noticed this asks the guard, "Why are you here for? Didn't I announce that no one shall disturb me!" Marius shouted at the poor vampire.

"B-but your highness, our faction is under attack!" The vampire said his reasons.

"Who? Is it the Carmilla faction? I swear I'll fucking kill those bitches!" Marius yelled angrily.

"I-it's not the Carmilla faction your highness, It's a single boy who looked like a 13 years old kid." The vampire said.

"A kid? A fucking kid! You disturb me here all because of a fucking kid?! I swear I'll have you executed!" Marius was really angry, someone disturb him for a kid?

"It's not because it's a kid your highness but because he's been decimating through our ranks with his magic like those sorcerers." He breathed heavily.

"Sorcerers? Is he perhaps wearing an orange robe?" Rizevim was interested but also have a little fear at the sorcerers especially the Sorcerer Supreme who brought deep trauma on him.

He still remembered that day, that day where his power decreased tremendously.

It all started when he came upon an information about a being full of destruction, so strong that he is even stronger than the Great Red, the current strongest in the whole world.

When he learned about Trihexa, he planned to unseal him and steal a bit of it's flesh, blood and if possible atleast half of it's soul.

When he learned that Trihexa was sealed at the deepest, darkest corner of the whole universe, he tried to unseal him, but that's where he came. The Sorcerer Supreme.

(Flashback, 10 years ago)

"So it is here!" Rizevim shouted, in front of him is a huge crystal even bigger than the earth, Inside of it resides the strongest being, The beast of Apocalypse, Trihexa.

However when he came close, he saw that the whole cyrstal was covered by different runic languages. He could only understand the Asgardian runic and Solomon's runic language.

The rest is still unknown to him, since he could only understand asgardian runic so he tried to decipher it.

But while he's deciphering the asgardian runic, a voice distracted him, "I suggest you do not do that." Turning around he saw him, the third strongest, the Sorcerer Supreme.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage)

18