Ch. 9
787 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Sorcerer Supreme? What are you doing here?" Rizevim was shocked, what was the Sorcerer Supreme doing here? Is he stalking him?

"You shouldn't try to break the seal, Rizevim." The Sorcerer Supreme said while looking at the towering crystal.

"I don't mean to disrespect but could you please mind your own business?" Rizevim was annoyed, even if he's the 3rd strongest, he is sure that he must be using a sacred gear, after all a human cannot reach the top 10 rankings without external help.

"As much as I like to mind my own business but what you will do will be a different matter, a very serious and critical matter." At first he was calm but at his last sentence, his tone was a bit cold and has a mix of killing intent.

Rizevim who saw this was angry but at the same time he felt fear, but he's not gonna admit it, he inherited his father's sin which is the sin of pride.

"I suggest you leave before this got any bloody." Rizevim warned him.

"No."

"You ask for it!" Rizevim shouted before dashing very fast that if the sharingan was here, it would have a hard time catching up.

But all of this is nothing in front of the Sorcerer Supreme, seeing Rizevim appearing in front of him he didn't hesitate to use self defence.

He used his own hands to block the full powered punch of Rizevim while Rizevim who saw this smirked and said, "Fool! You let me touch you!" He then used his Sacred Gear canceller to cancel whatever ability the Sorcerer Supreme is using to block his attack.

But a few seconds of waiting nothing happened except that he was kicked very hard that he flew and was smashed towards the crystal who seemed to be indestructible because with such force it could destroy small cities but the crystal came out without a scratch.

Rizevim was shocked not because of the crystal but because he couldn't cancel anything at the Sorcerer Supreme

(I'm getting tired of writing Sorcerer Supreme so I'll just settle with Xyrus I'll just write him as sorcerer supreme if it's a different PoV.)

Xyrus then launched a fireball, ten times hotter than  the sun at Rizevim who even from far away can already feel the heat even with his devil physiology.

He saw that the fireball was heading towards him so he dodged to the left but what he didn't expect was that a portal suddenly appeared at the direction of where fireball was going then he saw another portal opened at his side and what came out of it was the fireball.

"Arrrghh!!" Although he could dodge it he knew that his enemy will use the portal thing again making a pointless chase so he decided to grit his teeth and crossed his arms and trust his endurance.

*Sizzle* *Flesh Burning*

Even with mana skin blocking the fireball he could still feel it's heat, cooking his forearms.

It wasn't until that he noticed that the sun was getting hotter and bigger so he decided to use his trump skill, a skill that he inherited from his father before he died at the great war which is called Devour and Blast. (This is an AU so this skill is not in canon)

It's an ability where he can devour any energy and store it and use it's energy to blast whatever he targets but of course such power has a catch, It'll consume your strength tremendously which makes you very weakened, this is also how his father died in war. He used this skill against the bible god, killing him but it also allowed the angels to kill him in such a weakened state.

Meanwhile, Xyrus who saw this skill that once killed the former 3rd strongest being decided to teleport back in earth using the space stone.

He decided to spare him because he knew he needed him especially in the future, he saw that in the future he managed to obtain a gate or some kind to go to other universes.

At that time not only will he kill him, he'll also steal his gate to another universe. (This is an AU so don't complain.)

He don't know how he obtained it earlier when he's the one who needed it the most. It's like some kind of fate or destiny gave him the Gate so he could steal it in the future to travel back to his world.

(Meanwhile in another universe, inside a dark room is a young man typing something on his Phone when suddenly he sneezed.)

In the space, Rizevim finally managed to devour the whole fireball who was already as big as the sun making it more harder to devour but he finally did it, only to see that his enemy is gone.

'Shit!' Rizevim thought, he can't hold on anymore, it's like having a diarrhea and you need to blast it in the toilet.

He finally can't hold on anymore and decided to blast the crystal on his back to relieve himself of this burden and also to see if he'll managed to at least scratch it.

*BOOOOMMMMMM!* a loud sound was heard along with a 5.1 magnitude spacequake.

Meanwhile, inside the earth, a 9.5 magnitude earthquake shook the whole world destroying a few buildings but before it could worsen the earthquake suddenly stopped as if it was just passing.

Good thing that it only caused a very few casualties.

Soon news outlets reported about an estimated 9.5 Magnitude that shook the whole world for only 3 seconds before it disappeared.

Some fanatics even said that the god in the bible was warning them about the upcoming apocalypse while some said that the world was too full of sins so he decided to punish humans, and many more theories was created.

-Heaven, 6th Floor-

Inside a spacious hall, a meeting was taking place.

"You guys felt it right? It's the same as the one Lucifer used on father." One of the them said. He has a golden hair and a majectic armor, this guy's name is Michael.

"Yeah, I'll never forget that." Another one said but this time he has a white hair and a huge build, he said while his arms are crossed but you can see from his expression that he was angry, his name is Uriel.

"It should be his son, Rizevim right?" A girl said she has the same golden hair as michael and have a beautiful appearance, her name is Gabriel.

"Yes, but as far as I remember, he's just hiding inside his hole like a coward." Another man said he has a huge beard a bald head but very muscular. His name is Raphael.

"We should let the church investigate in case some devils used this as a distraction to attract our attention to it." Michael said, he was very worried.

"You don't need to worry brother, after all The Sorcerer Supreme could protect the humans right?" Gabriel said assuring her brother.

"Sigh. You're right, It was also thanks to him we managed to fully control the Heaven system." Michael said.

"You're right but you should also know that he studied the heaven system in exchange for his help,  so I'm sure he already have created his own heaven system." Raphael tried to reason with his brother that the Sorcerer Supreme is not their close ally.

"I know about that but like the humans once said, there's no free meal in this world." Michael replied, he was actually fascinated by humans, they managed to reach such heights just by relying on their brilliant minds.

He still remembered, the Sorcerer Supreme called their father, "The First Programmer." And now he knew what it means so he kinda agree with him, his father is a genius.

After a few minutes of talking about other matters they finally ended the meeting while going back to whatever they we're doing.

Meanwhile, Gabriel stayed with his brother who notices her not leaving so he asks, "Is something wrong Gabriel-chan?".

"Will there be another war again?" Gabriel asked her brother, she was scared, because she doesn't want to see angels die again, especially since her father died in the previous war, she was afraid that the next one to die was her brother Michael if there is another war.

Meanwhile, Michael who saw this just hugged her and said, "Everything would be fine, Gabriel." He comforted her, he remembered that he also hugged her and comforted her back then when she was very sad when their father died.

"Oh, sorry am I disturbing something?" A familiar voice distracted them both which caused them to look at the source of the voice, just to see the Sorcerer Supreme standing there and behind him is a closing portal.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

17