Ch. 75
246 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-What?!" the clown stepped back in fear, but when he remembered his skill, shock absorption, he swallowed his fear and stepped forward.

'That's right. With my skill Shock Absorption, this man can't kill me.' the clown thought to himself, unknown to him that his current opponent is out of his league.

Xyrus frowned when he saw that the clown wasn't scared of him anymore.

'He must have something up in his sleeve that made him that brave.' Xyrus said to himself while increasing his alertness. Although he is very strong, that doesn't mean he is completely invincible, so it's still best to be cautious.

"Who are you? Why are interfering in my business? Are you perhaps a hero?" The clown barrage him with questions that Xyrus didn't bother to answer.

If his guess is right, then this clown must be the servant of the Outer-God that he was tasked to eliminate.

So, without bothering the clown blabbering, he stepped forward and appeared in front of the clown, with his fist cocked back.

*Fwoosh!* 

Because it was so fast, the clown didn't manage to react in time and Xyrus's fist came in contact with his stomach.

*Boom!* 

Luckily for him, because of his Absorption skill, most of the impact was absorbed, however, what he didn't know was that there is a limit on how much his body could absorb.

So, almost half of the impact of the punch traveled through his body, until it destroyed all of his insides including his brain.

If someone were to look at the clown's eyes, they'd see that blood was spreading on his eyeballs until his eyes were completely covered in red.

Soon enough, his body fell to the ground, unmoving.

Of course, Xyrus knew that there was a child in the vicinity, so he only destroyed his insides, so that Anya couldn't see how he died, except that he just punched him.

If Xyrus didn't control the impact, then he's afraid that the clown's whole body would burst out in flesh and bones.

Patting his hands, he turned around and walked towards the fallen bald guy, who was fighting with the clown earlier.

He could feel incredible strength, residing on the man's body, as if he was possessed by the God of Strength himself.

Meanwhile, the said God of Strength suddenly opened his eyes and forced his body to stand.

"Yameroooo!! Huh? Huff Huff. Where's the clown guy who wanted to shear my hair?" 

The bald guy kept on looking around cautiously and that's when he saw Xyrus who was standing not far away from him while staring at him.

"Oi, you. Have you seen a weird guy with weird makeup with a red nose?" He pointed at Xyrus and asks.

Meanwhile, Xyrus just pointed at a nearby body beside them, which is the corpse of the clown earlier.

When the bald guy stared at the corpse nearby, the bald guy sighed in relief.

"fwoo, he's dead. Now no one can shear my hai- eh? Where's my hair?" While the bald guy was speaking, he scratched his bald head and that's when he noticed something wrong.

"Oh right, I'm bald." It was then that the bald guy noticed that he doesn't have hair in the first place.

"Is there something wrong with him?" Said Tony, who walked beside Xyrus while holding Anya's hand beside him.

Xyrus shook his head and denied Tony's assumption.

"No, he's not. I think it has something to do with his situation."

"By the way, who are you guys?" the bald guy then noticed Xyrus and his group.

"We're just passing by when we notice the explosion. And that's where we found you." Xyrus said before continuing.

"This is Tony and Anya. You can call me Ancient One or Sorcerer Supreme, depends on which one you like."

"ah, I see. My name is Saitama by the way, do you gu-." However, Saitama didn't even finish his sentence when he was interrupted by a booming sound, along with a voice.

*Fwoooshh!* 

"Saitama-Sensei!" a figure fell in front of Saitama and when the clouds of dust settle it reveals a man with dirty blond hair while his eyes were unusual.

But what's more unusual was the man's body, which looks like something that came out of a sci-fi mecha.

With a shining metallic body, with orange lines flowing on each part of his body, Tony can't help but produce sparkling eyes when he saw the cyborg.

"I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing a man with a metal body, right? Kid, tell me how did you manage to turn yourself into a cyborg? Is there a technology that helped yo-"

However, he didn't finish his sentence when the cyborg spoke to Saitama.

"Saitama-sensei, are you okay? I heard explosions earlier, so I rushed here."

"-u. Did I just got ignored?"

Meanwhile, Tony grumbled under his breath. He can't believe that he, Tony Stark, the world's most famous playboy just got ignored. But thinking that this was a different universe, Tony recovered.

Xyrus of course noticed this, but he didn't bother him, since he was focused on the newly arrived cyborg.

He has seen many experiments back then where humans tried to integrate technology into their bodies but ultimately failed. Not only did thousands of people die, but it almost cost humans go extinct if it wasn't for him and his faction.

So, seeing that humanity in this world was successful in creating a hybrid between a human and technology, Xyrus is bound to be curious.

"Oh, Genos you're here. Nothing happened, someone just invaded our apartment...." Saitama said while waving his hand off until he realized that the clown destroyed his apartment earlier.

"MY APARTMENT!!!" And then, Saitama rushed back to his apartment, so fast that even Xyrus was shocked by his speed.

'If he joined the group chat, then he'll probably be in the 2nd place in the ranking.' Putting his hand on his chin, Xyrus thought about what will happen once Saitama joined their group.

After Saitama rushed off, he only then noticed Xyrus and the gang.

"Hm? Who are you?" While Genos asked this, his scanner already scanned their faces and tried to find their identities.

However...

[No matches found.]

When his system announced this, Genos was slightly shocked but recovered immediately.

If no matches can be found, then that only means two things. One, is they are from another country.

Or two they don't exist in this world, which is a little bit possible since identity can be forged or removed.

"This is To-." Xyrus didn't even finish his sentence when Tony butts in and stepped forward before introducing himself.

"My name is Tony Stark, Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Is this real?" Tony asks while flicking the metal body of Genos after introducing himself.

Meanwhile, Genos just calmly stared at where Tony flicked his body before seriously looking at him, while his arms and body were glowing and steaming in the heat.

"Please step back."

Tony backs away, before apologizing, "Did you sense that? Sorry about it, just a new habit of mine."

The reason for Genos's aggressiveness was that his system tells him that someone attempted to invade his system.

And that is Tony's ability, Technomancy. Because he was too arrogant and confident in his ability, Tony thought of using his ability to analyze the body structure of Genos.

Unfortunately, Genos now has a bad impression of him, and not only that, Tony was now listed as someone who might be possibly involved in the massacre of his town 4 years ago, which resulted in the death of his parents and the cause of his cyborg body, which helped him stay alive.

And it was a cyborg like him who caused the massacre. So that's why he is adamant about getting his revenge.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

5