Ch. 76
227 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, seeing the tension that is arising, Xyrus immediately stepped in and held Genos's shoulders.

Not only was Genos surprised, but he was also shocked when he noticed that his weapons system was shut down when he was touched by him.

"Now, Now, no need to be aggressive, don't worry I'll punish him later." 

With a smile plastered on his face, Xyrus calmly said to the cyborg, despite its attempts to free himself from Xyrus's grasp.

Genos can't believe that someone could suppress him like this, and not only, he can't even force his core to self-destruct. This feeling of weakness disgusts him, but at the same time, made him realize the weakness of a cyborg like him.

Noticing that Genos was frozen, Xyrus finally let go of him.

"What are you? My mom?" Rolling his eyes, Tony complained to him.

Meanwhile, Xyrus just cast him a 'later', look at him.

Tony felt a chill on his spine and decided to shut up for now.

"Wahhh!! A robot!" Fortunately, Anya was there to save him from embarrassment.

Running off with her two small feet, she reached Genos and touched his metallic leg. Unfortunately, he was only wearing shorts, instead of his usual jeans, so that's why Anya could touch his metal leg.

'A kid?' When Genos looked down and saw Anya, he frowned and mused to himself.

This is the first time he saw a kid near him, and a cute one at that. Because he was too focused on making himself strong, he didn't bother to meddle with other people, except for the monster that he kills, his sensei, and Dr. Kuseno.

"What are you doing here? This place is dangerous, go back to your parents."

"Anya doesn't have parents." Shaking her head, Anya said in a low tone.

When Genos heard her, his usual serious and icy expression softened, he saw himself in Anya a lonely kid without parents, so without hesitation, he patted her head and said.

"It's okay. I'm also an orphan like you."

'Are her parents also killed by the mad cyborg?' Genos thought of this as a possibility and also because he was too focused on the mad cyborg that he always blamed him for whatever reasons he could think of.

Unknown to him, Anya could hear his thoughts, so when she heard about the mad cyborg, she can't help but think of Genos but instead, he is an evil version.

'Waaahh, Waku Waku!' Anya felt that it will be awesome to see a battle between two cyborgs with different sides. One is sided on justice while the other is sided on evil.

While Genos was busy with Anya, Xyrus told Tony to stay with her, since he's gonna go and invite Saitama to the group chat.

He already sensed where Saitama is and he could even feel that he is very sad and distressed. Probably because of the apartment.

Soon, after he left, Tony just stayed and stares at Genos's body, as if he was trying to analyze it.

Back to Xyrus, he just arrived by Saitama's side, and saw him blankly staring at his destroyed apartment.

"This is the cheapest apartment I could find. Not only that, but I also just paid this month." Saitama was muttering by himself as if he had gone crazy.

"Well, you could just find another apartment right? And who knows, maybe you'll find a much cheaper apartment." Xyrus patted his shoulder and comforted him.

"No, that's not what I'm sad about."

"Hm? Then what is it?"

Saitama clutched his chest area and said, "It's my collection of manga and coupons!!"

Xyrus's eyes twitched in annoyance, he didn't expect this answer, though now he know that this strong man turns out to be a shut-in otaku or something.

"Sigh. How about I fixed it for you?" Xyrus sighed and said.

Saitama seems to be awakened by this, so standing up, he held Xyrus's shoulders and kept shaking him around.

If it wasn't for Xyrus's strong physique, then he's afraid that his bones would turn into dust.

"Stop shaking me. Yes, I'll fix it for you, but on one condition."

"Tell me, what is it!?"

"Nothing much, I just want you to listen to what I have to say, and consider it seriously," Xyrus stated his condition.

Although he could use this condition to make Saitama join the group chat at once, but he doesn't want to take advantage of someone when they're at their weakest point.

"Okay!" Saitama immediately agreed and jumped back in excitement.

"Alright then."

After saying that, the time stone on his Infinity glove glowed in its respective color, and the same can be said to the rubbles and fires around them, that started floating around and forming on what it seems to be a building.

This is currently Saitama's apartment building, and what Xyrus did was obviously reversed the area around them to what it was supposed to be before the explosion.

Meanwhile, Genos, Tony, and Anya arrived just in time to see the whole reversing time event.

At the same time, Saitama was looking at the apartment building, where he lived.

Without even waiting, he went jumped and arrived on his balcony and opened the sliding door.

He saw that everything including his manga are exactly placed on where he remembered them to be.

Outside the apartment, Tony was looking at the apartment in shock, he can't believe that someday, he'll saw time reversing, and it was caused by one person.

Even Genos was staring at Xyrus in shock, while his brain was working at full capacity on whether he should declare this man as a god or something.

As for Anya? She was also staring at this in excitement but unlike others, she was already close to Xyrus, so she pulled the sleeve of his cloth and asked.

"Sorcerer-chan, can you teach Anya magic?" 

Turning around, he crouched and patted her head.

"As much as I wanted to, but I can't for now, since we can't be with each other all the time, and no one is there to watch you when you practice magic. Don't worry, once I buy something from the shop then I'll bring you to my Sanctum and I'll teach you personally."

Although he can't teach her magic, for now, he doesn't want to break the child's dreams, so he gave her hope that she'll learn magic someday.

Though he doesn't know how will Akeno react if she met with Anya, and as his new apprentice at that.

When Anya heard him, although she is sad that she can't learn now, but the thought of learning shortly, excites her a lot that she forgot that she was supposed to be sad.

Meanwhile, Saitama was done checking on his apartment, so he went back outside.

"So, are you satisfied?" Seeing that he's back, Xyrus asks him.

"Yup!" Saitama nodded his shiny head.

"Well then, I presume that you'll keep the end of our deal?"

"Of course, let's talk in my apartment. Oy Genos, cook something for today, we'll be having a guest today." Once he agreed, he called out to Genos.

"Yes, Sensei!" Genos nodded seriously and walked to the apartment.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my p@treon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage) don't forget to change @ to a.

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

4