Ch. 77
196 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once they were inside, both of Xyrus and Saitama were sitting on the floor while facing each other.

In the kitchen, Genos was wearing a pink apron while cooking some food.

And since Anya was watching him from the side, he showed off his cutting and cooking skills.

Of course, wherever Anya is, Tony would be there, so he scoffed at Genos.

"Show off."

'Now that I noticed it since when did I become a babysitter?' Tony mused to himself.

Ever since they arrived here, he was always beside Anya, protecting her from any danger.

Although he didn't know what was happening, he just got a feeling that he must take care of her.

"So? What did you want to talk about?" Saitama can't help but scratch his bald head and ask.

"Well, you might not know, but me, Tony, and Anya aren't actually from this world. Do you know about the multiverse theory?" Xyrus sipped his tea, which he configured and revealed to Saitama.

Scratching his head again, Saitama was trying to recall, on whether he knew about this or not.

"Hmmmmmm. Multiverse Theory, Multiverse Theory...." Saitama kept repeating the word, while his hand is on his chin.

Luckily, Genos heard what they were talking about since the apartment is very small and he could hear their conversation.

So, when he arrived with the food, he answered the question himself.

"Multiverse theory suggests that our universe, with all its hundreds of billions of galaxies and almost countless stars, spanning tens of billions of light-years, may not be the only one. Instead, there may be an entirely different universe, distantly separated from ours — and another, and another. Indeed, there may be an infinity of universes, all with their own laws of physics, their own collections of stars and galax-." 

Unfortunately, he was interrupted by an annoyed Saitama.

"Genos, did you forget that you should shorten it into 20 words or less."

"...- Sorry sensei. In the short term. The multiverse theory suggests that there are other universes outside our own, and it also has its own law and civilizations."

'It still exceeds 20 words.' Saitama said to himself.

"You're correct, Genos." Xyrus praised him.

"Thank you!" Genos didn't shy away from his praise, after all, getting a praise from someone so strong is an achievement to him.

"Saitama, now that you know about the multiverse theory, I'll tell you now on who I am." 

Xyrus stands up and points at Tony and Anya.

"Basically, me and my members are part of a group that has the responsibility to eradicate the servants of the Outer-Gods like the clown you just fought earlier."

Meanwhile, Saitama was leaning on the table with a serious expression while both of his hands were interlocked under his nose.

"Naruhudo." Saitama nodded his head.

"And it is also why I am here. It is to invite you to our group." When he said this, he extended his hands towards Saitama, as if he was inviting him.

Saitama seems to be thinking about something, so for a few seconds, he decided to voice out what he was thinking.

"If I join this group, will I be able to fight strong people?"

Xyrus chuckled when he heard him, he didn't expect that the new member would be thirsty for battle.

"Of course, after all, you'd be able to fight me."

Saitama's eyes gleamed in light when he heard Xyrus, while he was shaking in excitement.

He knew that Xyrus was strong, not because he saw him reverse time, but because his instinct tells him that.

So, without a second thought, he grabbed Xyrus's extended hand and said while grinning.

"Alright then, I'll join!"

Meanwhile, Genos who was just standing beside Saitama, didn't interfere. Whatever decision his sensei will make, he'll always be there beside him.

"Oh, and before I forgot to tell you, there will be a System that will appear in front of your face, like the ones in rpg games."

"There will be many benefits now that you joined. Not only it will help you become stronger, but it will also satisfy your urge to fight strong opponents in the future."

Having said this, an interface has appeared in front of Xyrus's and the gang's vision.

[Mission Accomplished.

Task: Kill the servant at all costs. (✓)

Bonus Task: Invite a new member that belongs to that world. (✓)

Evaluation: Sorcerer Supreme did all the work. Others are useless.

And because Sorcerer Supreme did all the work, he will receive a bonus SP.]

[Proceeding to give out the rewards.]

[Congratulations to Tony, he received 10 SP, and a strengthening pill.]

[Congratulations to Anya, she received 10 SP, and a strengthening pill.]

[Congratulations to Sorcerer Supreme, he received 20 SP, and a strengthening pill.]

[Countdown to departion of the world: 01:00]

When Xyrus saw this, he knew it was time to go, so he finally said his goodbyes to Saitama and Genos.

"Since our mission is completed now, we'll be departed from this world but don't worry, once we leave, you'll probably see the System."

Saitama wasn't saddened by his departure, in fact, he can't wait for them to leave so he could already see this System.

[Prof. Senku: Wow, it's finally done, huh. Although there isn't any excitement on this world, except for that clown guy.]

[Whitebeard: Gurararara, I wish I could make this Saitama my son, he seems to be strong.]

[Iruma: T-that Cyborg is so cool!]

[Departion: 00:10]

.

.

[Departion: 00:08]

.

.

.

[Departion: 00:05]

Seeing that he only has 5 seconds left, he took a good look at Saitama and Genos.

"Well... We're off now."

As soon as he said that, he along with Tony and Anya, were surrounded by blue light before dissipating.

"...I'm gonna miss them." After a few seconds of staring at where Xyrus used to be, Saitama expressed his thoughts.

"Don't worry Saitama-sensei, I'm sure they'll be back, and besides, you joined their group, I'm sure you must be seeing the System now right?"

When Saitama heard him, he suddenly got excited and looked around him.

"Hm? Where's the System? Did I got sca-"

[Welcome to the Dimensional Group Chat, One Punch Man.]

[Tony: Oh, here he is.]

[OPM: Awesome! Is this the system. It's really just like what that guy said, I feel like I'm inside a RPG game.]

[Whitebeard: Welcome.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Oh? He's here already? Welcome, Saitama.]

[Iruma: A-ano, Saitama-san, may I ask why One Punch Man is your name?]

[OPM: Hm? Oh that. I don't know but I think it is because I always finish my enemies in one punch?]

[Whitebeard: Hoh, that means your very strong.]

[OPM: I actually don't know if I'm strong or not, especially after meeting the Sorcerer Supreme.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Well then, now that you are here, I'll fulfill one of your wishes, which is to fight someone strong right?]

[OPM: Oh yeah!]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Luckily, there's a new function of the System where we could spar with each other to our heart's content. How about we spar now?]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my p@treon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage) don't forget to change @ to a.

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

4