Ch. 80
201 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm afraid, I'll have to refuse you right there, Saitama-san." Shaking his head, Xyrus outrightly refused him.

It's not like he doesn't want to, in fact, he was almost eager to agree to be his master.

However, a thought crossed his mind that made him refuse Saitama, and that is he needed to focus more on getting stronger, not helping others to get stronger.

He needed to stop babysitting everyone that interests him, instead, he should focus on getting stronger first and avenge his mother, while at the same time, revive her also.

"Eh? Ehhhh? Why?" With a downcast expression on his face, Saitama tried to persuade him, but alas, Xyrus seemed so adamant on not taking him as his disciple.

'Is this what Genos felt when I refused him first?' Saitama said in his mind, feeling bad for Genos and promising to himself that he'll make it up to him once he came back.

Seeing Saitama's depressed face, Xyrus sighed and can't help but bring his hopes up, after all, such a strong student, he'll definitely not let him go.

"Maybe a few more years, I'll accept you, but not now. I still have my own problems."

As expected, when Saitama heard him, he brightened up and said.

"Yosh! I'll wait..."

Xyrus nodded at him, and finally remembered something.

"Wait. Aren't we supposed to fight or something?"

"Ohhh, yeah. Let's continue!"

Readying his fist, Saitama propelled to Xyrus's location.

[Consecutive Serious Punches!]

Saitama muttered his punch, before sending it out.

To Xyrus's vision, 5 huge fists of Saitama suddenly appeared in front of him. He could even feel the air waves pushing his hair and clothes back.

Xyrus also felt like he just saw a word appeared in front of him.

[D.E.A.T.H!]

Fortunately, this doesn't even made him panic. So, Xyrus reacted in enough time, and blocked all of Saitama's punches my covering Saitama, along with everything around him in space.

Meanwhile, the fists only managed to hit the space barrier, but unlike the earlier, it didn't even crack it, though it did make it shake a little.

"Impressive." Xyrus muttered, just 5 of Saitama's serious punches, it could make even space, shake.

"Oi, Oi. Let me out of here." Knocking on the space barrier, Saitama called out to Xyrus.

Shaking his head, Xyrus knew that Saitama could destroy it however he wants.

"Just surrender."

Saitama grins and pulled back his fist. Meanwhile, Xyrus already expected this, so he decided to finish this fight as soon as possible.

Once Saitama threw out his fist and it collided with the space, Xyrus manipulated the barrier to compress the space on where Saitama punched out.

Not only did it blocked Saitama's fist, but Xyrus once again manipulated space to glue Saitama's fist into the space barrier.

"Wha-?" Frowning in confusion, Saitama tried pull back his amr but to no avail, it seems like it was super glued on the barrier.

This gave Xyrus a chance to send a death blow towards Saitama's shiny head.

*BOOM!*

The blow was so strong that even Saitama, who thought that he was invincible, felt very dizzy when the blow hit his head.

Unknown to him, a blood trickled down on his nose for the first time.

Saitama used his other hand to touch the blood on his nose and when he saw his blood covered finger, Saitama's eyes widened in surprise.

Touching Saitama's shoulder, Xyrus told him.

"You should surrender now, Saitama-san. You know that you couldn't defeat me, let's just continue this spar next time, I still have matters to take care of."

Saitama nodded and can't help but feel the excitement running through his body.

Although he was saddened that the fight would be over soon, but hearing Xyrus's words that they'll fight next time, Saitama was overly excited.

Seeing Saitama nod his head, Xyrus then decided to finish this here and then, using the time stone.

Before Saitama could prepare himself, he found himself surrounded in a green gue, and before he knew it, Xyrus's glowing in white fist appeared in front of him, he didn't know how, but it was so fast that he can't react at all.

And before he knew it, it collided with his face, and it was the first time, ever that Saitama felt real pain.

Soon, he found his vision darkening and he fell on the ground, unconscious.

Xyrus just activated his touki and imbued sleeping magic on his face that will activate upon impact, hence why Saitama was knocked out.

Although Saitama is very strong, physically, that doesn't mean the same could be said to his magic resistance.

Although he has magic resistance, but it wasn't as effective, or tough as his physical resistance.

As soon as Saitama fell unconscious, the System announced.

[Saitama has been knocked out. Sorcerer Supreme won.]

Having announce that, both Xyrus and Saitama disappeared into blue motes of lights.

At the same time, the Livestream on the [Arena] was cut off, much to the members annoyance since they wanted to watch the fight more.

[Tony: Wow, although I wanted to see more but the Sorcerer Supreme must be a busy guy.]

[Prof. Senku: Finally, the fight's done. I could now turn the scientific side of my brain on.]

[Whitebeard: Gurararara, I not gonna lie, if they were in my world they could dominate the whole world, and even possibly destroy the World Government, though I don't know if they could defeat 'him' though.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: So, how'd you guys like the fight?]

[Anya: Waku Waku!]

[Whitebeard: Incredible.]

[Tony: Breathtaking.]

[Prof. Senku: a non-logical fight.]

[Iruma: I-it's pretty cool.]

[Saitama: I lost.]

[Sorcerer Supreme: Oh, you're awake now?]

[Saitama: Yeah, as soon as I was back here, Genos was panicking when he saw me unconscious, while half of my face was bleeding.]

[Tony: Oh! You mean that cyborg friend of yours. I'm actually interested in his body, do you think you could ask him to let me study at least a little bit of him.]

[Saitama:..... Are you gay?]

[Tony: What?! Listen here prick, I make 5 girls orgasm 3 times a day. Something that I bet you couldn't do.]

[Saitama: At least I'm not a degenerate like you.]

[Prof. Senku: Ooof.]

[Whitebeard: Gurararara!]

[Sorcerer Supreme:.....]

[Tony: I... Guess I really am.]

However, before anyone could chat more, Iruma's message caught everyone's attention.

[Iruma: G-guys, I just discovered that the rankings actually rewards us every month and so.]

Reading Iruma's message. Xyrus, who was already back to his room, while only 5 minutes has passed ever since he went to Saitama's world and sparred with him, decided to take a look at the rankings.

And Iruma was right.

[Power Rankings.

[Rank: 1] Sorcerer Supreme - 3-C: Galaxy Level

[Rank: 2] Saitama - 4-A: Multi-Solar System Level

[Rank: 3] Whitebeard - High 6-C: Large Island Level

[Rank: 4] Prof Senku- 8-C: Building Level

[Rank: 5] Tony 9-B: Wall Level

[Rank: 6] Anya - 9-C: Street Level.]

[Tony: Oh man, the rankings has changed.]

[Whitebeard: I only now realized how weak I am.]

[Anya: My rank (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞]

[Iruma: The gap....]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage) don't forget to change @ to a.

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

4