Ch. 83
206 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dealing with the idiot, Xyrus calmly found his seat and sat just beside Sirzechs and Serafall, who was quiet due to fear.

Meanwhile, the idiot was messed up, he was sitting on the floor with his mouth hanging while having a lost look on his face, but deep inside, his mind was already broken now, he can't think of anything or do things he wanted to do anymore.

Instead, now he looked more like an empty husk, that has been emptied with his soul.

And the perpetrator of this was calmly sitting while sipping on his tea, looking at the screens with interest.

While the noisy council earlier became quiet now, although they wanted to point out that Xyrus just killed one of them, and in front of the council and the satans at that. Though they might do it after this event, after all, the suspect is here, sitting with them, and who knows what he'll do when they point their fingers at him.

So, they just sat quietly, and watched the screens, that is showing everything about the event.

So far, Rias was supposed to be denied of the fight, since he lacked members in her peerage, but with her perseverance, and Sirzechs, using his influence and authority, the admins of the Rating Games, finally subliited and approved the fight.

Meanwhile, Riser was over the top, not only will he beat the sister of the Satan, but he'll also be able to taste her after this.

To think that he, Riser was so lucky this day.

While Xyrus found his seat, Akeno and her team also scrambled to find their seats.

In the screen, they could see Rias and Sona talking with each other, while Kiba, who was behind them, is carefully polishing his sacred gear.

During the faction wars, Kiba didn't join the viewing, instead he asked his master, Rias, to convince her brother, to let his knight, Souji Okita, to train him.

Luckily, Sirzechs, being a sis-con as he is, immediately agreed and for a whole month, while Rias was in the faction wars, Kiba was painfully training.

Even though one month is such a short time to train, but the trainor isn't just a simple teacher, Souji Okita is really worthy of his fame, ''Lucifer's Sword.'

Not only did Kiba improved in physical aspects, but even his swordplay improved tremendously.

Kiba even wanted to laugh at his past self. According to Kouji, even though he was fast, but he was too focused on speed and footwork, that he neglected his body, and sword art.

Kouji even mocked him during one of their training session, that he was like a baby holding a dildo.

Although Kiba wasn't interested in things like that, that doesn't mean he is innocent, so he blushed that day, for the first time.

Since that day, Kiba used every time he had to train like a maniac, and finally, at the end of the month, Kiba, who only has traces of muscles. Now, his body was now more refined and the traces of his muscles became more apparent.

Kiba felt like he was getting closer to his revenge, which is to destroy all pieces of Excalibur, so that no one will experience the experiments that he and his friends had gone through.

Because of this goal, which is why he persevered on getting stronger, so that nothing will get on his way.

Even his master, Rias, won't stop him when that day comes.

After polishing his gear, he put it forward, and let it shine through the sun, or an artificial sun that was created during the creation of the underworld.

This is so that the reincarnated devils could still feel as if the underworld is just like their earth, the reason for this was to reduce the reincarnated devil's fear towards them.

After all, on the surface, devils are famous for being evil and horrifying.

Anyway, while Kiba was busy polishing his sword, Rias was chatting with her best friend, Sona.

"Are you sure, you can defeat him? Although we managed to win 2nd place in the Faction Wars, don't be l too confident on that." Sona was worried for her friend.

Unlike her, who has to rely on her genius intellect, and her skills in chess, Rias wasn't prepared enough and was suddenly submerge into something called 'Political Marriage'.

This is also why when Sona heard about her force marriage, she immediately placed a rule that whoever can defeat her in chess, will be the one she will marry 

So far so good, no one has beaten her yet in chess, after all, all the heirs of the clans are a bunch of idiots and they rather use their clan trait and their strengths, than use their own brains.

And this has worked for 13 years, with no one defeating her yet.

[A/N: Any suggestions on who will be Sona's partner in this fic?]

Hearing Sona's words, Rias didn't even hesitate to nod her head in confirmation.

After spending 1 month on constant fighting in Faction Wars, especially after learning a new trick that she learned during the faction wars, she was confident, not to mention, Kiba who was specifically trained by the underworld's strongest knight, Souji Okita.

Not only that, but she had also prepared a plan to counter Riser's healing factor.

According to what she received from the information she asked her brother, the Phenex's clan's regeneration has a limit, and that is their devil energy.

As long as their energy is depleted, then their regeneration is gone for good.

And Rias's plan was to eliminate all Riser's members, since he is confident on himself and his peerage, then Riser will likely send out his peerage members while he slacks off in his base.

That is what Rias wanted. Rias wanted to take advantage of Riser underestimating her, and she along with Kiba would eliminate all the members.

But there is also one more information she received, according to the information, Riser will only interfere if his queen is eliminated. So Rias would have to take out the pawns, the knight, the bishops, and the rook first, before going after the queen.

Once that's done, instead of going towards Riser's location, Rias and Kiba will use the little of time to prepare and rest themselves.

Once Riser arrived, he'll probably make his villain speech, that would be as long as 1000 words, and Rias could take advantage of that to still rest and recover her lost energy.

Once he's done monologuing, Rias will attack first but instead of going all out, Rias would only dodge and make little to no effort fighting him, since her goal is to exhaust his energy.

Meanwhile, Kiba will stay back to recover more of his lost energy.

For 30 minutes straight of distracting Riser, It will be Kiba's turn to distract, and while Rias will stand back to rest.

And then vice versa, until Riser exhausts himself, and that's when Rias will use the trick she learned on the Faction Wars.

This move, was when she was ordered by Sona to release all of her energy in the form of destruction energy, that reduces everything around her into dust.

This is the killer move that Rias will use against Riser.

And when he dies? Rias won't care, she would just let her brother take care of the consequences.

Yes, this plan is cowardly, but what can she do, she could only cast her pride aside, just to escape her marriage.

Back to the present, Rias sighed to herself and thanked Sona again.

"Thank you for this Sona, if it wasn't for your plan, then I might never be able to defeat him."

Yes, that's right, it turns out that the plan wasn's planned by her in the beginning.

Instead, she asks her smart friend, Sona to formulate a plan to defeat Riser.

And this is the plan that Sona gave her.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

[Hahahaha! You just thought that Rias is now smart that she could come up with a plan, are yah?! Well, sorry to break it to you but Sona is still the best in strategies compared to her.]

Please visit my p@treon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. ([email protected]/SlimeSage) don't forget to change @ to a.

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones.]

7