Ch. 84
214 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm the viewing room, Xyrus was sipping tea, while Akeno and her team are chatting with each other.

Not only that, someone just joined them in the viewing room earlier.

Sairaorg, when he heard that Akeno and her team attended the rating game and are currently staying in the viewing room, he immediately discarded his training, and went to the viewing room.

Fortunately, Zekram allowed him since Zekram knew that Sairaorg is friends with the sorcerers and it could be good for them to befriend the sorcerers especially if that certain Sorcerer is Xyrus's student.

So, while Sairaorg was chatting with Duy and Shang-Chi, the rating game was finally about to start.

Meanwhile, Sirzechs, who was nervous because of Xyrus, was suddenly replaced by a worried expression, but he still think that Rias will win.

After all, he heard that Sona helped Rias in making a strategy against Riser and his peerage.

And he is confident to Sona's intelligence, after all, even Falbium once praised her strategically mind, when talking to Serafall.

'Though I hoped that Rias will cast her pride aside and just follow on the plan. After all, only I know Rias the best.' Sirzechs thought to himself.

Soon enough, Rias and Kiba was transported in a place that is very familiar to them.

"Isn't that our school?" Pushing up her glasses, Sona observed the place where Rias is and was shocked to find that Rias is currently in the council room, where she and her peerage used as their headquarter or some sorts.

Meanwhile, when Rias and Kiba arrived, though they were shocked a little, but they recovered immediately.

Rias immediately told Kiba the plan, and Kiba agrees.

Soon, they left their headquarters, they're weren't worried that some pawn will promote himself/herself there, after all, Riser is too prideful for that, and him underestimating Rias will add to that.

Once they separated, they immediately encountered their first enemies.

Kiba's first encounter was the pawns, Ile and Nel, both chainsaw users.

"This will be easy." Both Ile and Nel said in unison, before roaring their chainsaws.

While, Kiba didn't even wait for the two of them to move, and instantly appeared in front of the both of them.

He kicked Ile and slashed his sword 2 times towards Nel, all of this without hesitation. After all, his master Souji, told him to show no mercy to his opponents, even if they're girls and ladies.

Both Ile and Nel were too late to react and Nel was immediately eliminated, while Ile was thrown back away.

[Riser's pawn has been eliminated.] The announcer announced.

Ile, who was having a hard time to stand, didn't react to Kiba's sword that is incoming to her.

[Riser's pawn has been eliminated.]

While Kiba was searching another target, after eliminating both of Riser's pawn.

Rias's first encounter was Ni and Li, who was chatting with each other as if treating Rias as air.

"Look-nya, we encountered her so soon-nya~"

"You're right-nya. We should kill her here now, so Riser-sama would be proud of us ny-akhh~."

Li didn't even managed to complete her sentence when she was hit by Rias's spear of destruction, right on her abdomen.

[Riser's pawn has been eliminated.]

"Nyehhh?!" Ni was shocked and was about to hiss to Rias when she was also eliminated by Rias's fist that was coated with destruction energy.

[Riser's pawn has been eliminated.]

[Riser's pawn has been eliminated.]

[Riser's pawn has been eliminated.]

[Riser's pawn has been eliminated.]

[Riser's pawn has been eliminated.]

"Looks like Kiba is doing a good job." Rias huffed and decided to outdone Kiba and searched for more opponents.

Now that all pawns has been eliminated, then no one on Riser's side will be promoted in this game, which is a good news to her.

After searching for a few seconds, Rias finally found her second opponent.

It turns out to be Isabela, one of Riser's rook, she specializes in boxing.

But Rias wasn't here to stall time, she needed to finish this game as fast as possible.

"So, you're the one that Riser-sama has to marry. Why does Riser-sama has to marry someone as ungrateful as you. You should just surrender yourself to this game and also to Riser-sama." Isabella starter monologuing.

Rias was disgusted by the loyalty she showed towards a scumbag like Riser.

She didn't wait for Isabella to finish and constructed 2 destruction spears and threw the first one towards Isabella.

Isabella, was aware and dodged by tilting her body on the side, unfortunately, another spear came and stabbed her on her shoulder.

If this was a normal spear, then she'll probably fine, but unfortunately for her, the spear was made of destruction energy.

So, she didn't even managed to mutter a word when she was immediately eliminated.

[Riser's rook has been eliminated.]

While Rias eliminated Isabella, Kiba just encountered his first rook opponent, Xuelan. A fire magic user.

When her and Kiba met, Xuelan didn't even give him a breathing space and immediately threw a sea of flames towards him.

Kiba reacted fast enough and dodged, before dashing towards her with his sword ready.

Xuelan is not only a fire magic user, and also an expert martial artist, she uses fire to coat her feet and fist to increase the force.

And this is what she just did when Kiba got close, with her flexibility, she dodged Kiba's sword slash countered with a flying kick towards Kiba.

Kiba just used his sword to block her kick, and used his sacred gear's ability, to change swords with anything, the only limits is his imagination.

And the sword he just created is an ice sword, that could inflict ice on whatever the sword touched.

Because of this, Xuelan's feet was frozen and with a kick from Kiba, she was thrown away like a ragdoll.

When she was about to stand up, she was met with a slash, imbued with ice.

[Riser's rook has been eliminated.]

Originally, Riser has 14 members, excluding Riser. Now, only 4 of them are left, which left Yubellena, the queen shock and decided to interfere.

"Riser-sama, it looks like they can't handle them, please let me go." Behind Riser, Yubellena spoke to him.

While, Riser, who was fondling with her breasts, stopped and agreed.

He's confident on his queen's capabilities, especially since he gave her his family's specialty, which is the phoenix tears.

He made a gesture of shoeing her away and just said, "fine, make it quick, but leave Rias to me. I'll show her that even her brother can't protect her from me. HAHAHAHA!" Riser laughed maniacally.

While Yubellena nodded and went out, to handle Rias and Kiba.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

[In the next chapter, I'll reveal on why I'm even bothering on writing this part.]

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

2