Ch. 85
202 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Rias and Kiba was thinning Riser's peerage out, Xyrus, who was watching the screen, was suddenly greeted with the system's translucent screen.

[Emergency Quest!!!]

[Description: The Ex-Goddess has noticed that you have strayed from the path she's expecting. So she decided to send 3 of her subordinates to eliminate you.]

[Task: eliminate the 3 intruders.]

[Task 2: Don't let the intruders resurrect Trihexa.]

[Task Rewards: A piece of information about the Ex-Goddess.]

[Task 2 Rewards: 1% increase in Multiverse Travel Comprehension.]

When Xyrus read the text in the screen, his calm eyes earlier became serious.

It looks like this simple trip wasn't that simple at all, it seems as if this was planned out.

[Author: (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)]

Anyway, now that he received the quest, Xyrus has to finish it, especially when he saw the contents of Task 2.

However, it looks like it was already late.

*BOOOOMMMMM!!!*

"ROAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!"

This aura, this breath. Xyrus eyes widened in shock, he didn't expect that Trihexa would be freed much sooner.

Even Sirzechs, and the rest in the room, widened their eyes in shock, while Akeno and her team fainted on the ground.

The first one to react was obviously Xyrus who immediately conjured a huge portal beneath Akeno and her team that lead back towards the Sanctums, right where Demiurge is.

After that, Xyrus closed the portal and opened another, which leads to space, exactly where Trihexa used to be.

When Xyrus opened the portal, Trihexa's aura and it's chaos energy suddenly swarmed and intensified, making everyone almost drop on the ground and kneel, even Xyrus sweat a little.

It looks like Trihexa got stronger or something, someone must have done something. After all, Trihexa wasn't this strong when Xyrus fought it.

'it must have been the intruders.' Xyrus said to himself. It wasn't that hard to guess, after all, no one in this world could increase the strength of a being like Trihexa.

And the fact that they were sent by the Ex-Goddess, means that they have the means to resurrect Trihexa and improve her power.

'This is bad, if Trihexa somehow, reach earth, then all life would be dead, fortunately, I placed a very strong freezing spell, with the combination of Time and Space Stone energies, that will force Trihexa to stop in place for a few minutes, giving myself some time to prepare.' Xyrus mused to himself, before stepping inside the portal that leads to where Trihexa, currently is.

When he stepped inside, he saw that he wasn't the only one there, he also saw Odin, with his full set of armor, and his infamous Gungnir.

Then, there is also Shiva, Indra, and Brahma.

When Xyrus stepped in, everyone turn their heads to look at him, while Odin seemed to be relieved when he saw Xyrus.

"You're here." Indra snickered at him and said, while Shiba just glared at Indra, which shuts him up.

Xyrus ignored him and went close to Odin, "What's the situation."

"He's here...." With the grim voice, Odin said while sweat trickled on his forehead.

He don't think that he'd be able to make it out of here alive, after all, he's already old, and he's not as strong as he is in his prime anymore.

That's why when he saw Xyrus, he sighed in relief, at least, there is still Xyrus who would still protect the universe when he's gone, and if possible protect Asgard from 'her', when he dies.

Thor is still a bit immature, and can't take the throne as a king, so he has no choice but to temporarily give the throne to his most trusted friend, Heimdall.

Although he is just a watchman who watches over the earth, he still has royal blood flowing on him. So if ever someone tries to complain, the royal blood in him could shut them up for a few years, but only a few years, as Heimdall would only serve as a temporary king, until Thor grows up and becomes mature.

Although he also has another son, Loki, but he is a Frost Giant, and the son of Laufey at that, which basically means that he doesn't really deserve the throne.

Only Thor, the closest to his blood could succeed the throne.

"ROOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!"

Everyone's thoughts were destroyed by the loud roar of the Apocalypse Beast.

When everyone turns to look, they sawa huge beast, bigger than hundreds of Earths combined.

Just Trihexa's eyes are as big as the moon, which shows why Trihexa occupied the strongest in the universe.

However, Trihexa's roar was interrupted when a beam of light hit her directly on the face.

*BOOOM!*

It turns out to be Great Red who just arrived and Ophis who straddled him on his back.

"We should brought him to the Dimensional Gap, this isn't the suitable place to fight her, especially when she got much more stronger than she is in the past." Great Red informed them.

While everybody was preparing to transfer the battle to the Dimensional Gap, Xyrus was busy observing everything around the space.

'Where are they? Did they escape? I need to finish Trihexa first, I'll search for them later.' Xyrus said to himself in his mind, before opening a portal that is bigger than Trihexa before controlling it to swallow Trihexa, along with Odin, and the rest.

Xyrus soon followed, and entered the dimensional gap.

Inside the dimensionap gap, when Great Red saw that everyone's inside the gap, he immediately unleashed the full force of his aura, to counter Trihexa's uncontrolled aura.

Although it managed to pushed him a bit, but Trihexa seems to be angered and increased the intensity of the aura, defeating that of Great Red's.

While Great Red was pushed back, however, another aura joined the battle and this time, it is must stronger than both Trihexa and Great Red.

When they take a look at the source, they saw Xyrus, was flying over them, while Green, Blue, Yellow, and Red aura is emanating off of him.

Great Red could feel that there is a mix of Time and Space energy. After all, he also specializes in space and time.

While Xyrus was suppressing Trihexa, Ophis pouted at being left out, so she decided to also release hers.

Meanwhile, Odin, Shiva, Indra, and Brahma, were all sweating at the combined auras of the strongest in the universe.

They're literally being sandwiched by them.

While the strongests were having a showdown, back on earth, three black cloaked individuals arrived in a certain Sanctum.

"Is this the place?" The bigger man asks.

"Yes, we should stick to the plan. Kidnap his student, kill everyone inside, and steal all of his artifacts and riches." The taller man said.

Meanwhile, the fat man beside them, was having a greedy and lust expression on his face.

'Akeno.... Hehehehe.'

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage) don't forget to change @ to a.

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

3