Ch. 86
194 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, in the underworld, Sirzechs and the rest decided to continue the Rating Game next time, since there is an emergency.

Rias, who heard this, was furious, she was about to win! She almost defeated Riser's queen, but the rating game has to stop, now she has to beg Sona for another plan, since Riser would probably figure her plan out, and make counter measures against it.

While, Sirzechs and the satans decided to put the whole underworld on lockdown, meaning that no one will go to human world today.

Although the councils were against it, but one glare from the 4 satans shut them up.

They knew that something very bad has come, and just the dominating aura that has been lingering around, proves that.

Meanwhile, Sirzechs went to he battleground to fetch Rias, who was throwing a tantrum about how she was about to win and such.

Because of the pressure of the lingering aura, along with Rias's noise, Sirzechs was forced to slap Rias on her cheek.

"Rias, please don't do this now, our whole race is probably in danger right now. I want you to go home and hide there. I'll take care of a few matters." Sirzechs told her before leaving through teleportation circle.

While Rias just caressed the cheek where Sirzechs slapped her. This is the first time her brother hurt her, since he's a sis-con.

So, Rias has no choice but to teleport back home, followed by Kiba.

In the dimensional gap, Great Red was already blowing out beams of dream energy towards Trihexa.

Although he could alter reality, it has it's certain limits. He can't use it to someone stronger than him, or those who are protected by strong artifacts.

While, Ophis was already in her dragon form, and kept releasing a bunch of snakes that are as big as earth, to surround, or swallow Trihexa.

Too bad, Trihexa's skin was so tough that it bounced off everything, and also because if his chaos energy, everything around him was distorting due to the energy.

If this goes on, then their fight would probably weaken the space around here, and might also affect the outside world.

And this is where Xyrus comes in, with the help of his abilities, and infinity stones, he managed to strengthen the space around them, so not only it saved the outside world, but it also locks Trihexa's aura inside, so no more lingering aura outside.

Seeing that Great Red and Ophis were having a hard time contending with Trihexa, Xyrus has no choice but to join.

He gathered space energy on the space stone, before compressing them into a single ball of black hole.

He then conjured a portal beside him before throwing it inside.

Meanwhile, another portal opened inside Trihexa's mouth before a single ball of black hole came out and sucked everything inside.

"ROOOAAAAARRRR!!!"

Trihexa wailed in pain before thrashing around by throwing a bunch of balls of chaos energy.

Both Great Red and Ophis conjured a barrier to protect themselves, while Odin, and the rest joined forces to create a barrier to block the barrage of balls of chaos energy.

Xyrus just created a study wall of space and time, that halts everything it touched, similar to a certain white-haired guy.

He then used the space to clutch the balls of chaos energy before throwing them back to Trihexa.

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!* x20

Half of Trihexa's body was covered in explosions, due to his own chaos energy.

"Graarroooaaarr!"

Trihexa released another roar, but this time, it was more weaker than the previous one, showing that she was weakened a bit.

Great Red took advantage of this, and tackled Trihexa before blowing a barrage of his dream energy.

He also uses his dream energy to manipulate Trihexa's defense, trying to weaken it.

Odin and the rest just sat on the sidelines, and watched as the strongest beings in the universe fight each other.

Meanwhile, Xyrus was still looking for the three servants of the ex-goddess, but he can't find them, so he guessed that they must be on earth, doing something bad.

As much as he wanted to capture them and kill them, but he has to focus on Trihexa first, cause if he didn't then the whole universe would cease to exist.

With the use of his time and space stone, he locked the position of Trihexa, before conjuring a huge hammer that is half as big as Trihexa, created from the energy of Space, Time, Mind, and the dimensional gap's energy.

"Move!" He shouted to Great Red before using all of his strength to smash the hammer towards Trihexa's face.

Great Red teleported out of the way before the hammer hits Trihexa.

*BOOOOMMMMM!!!*

Once it came in contact, Trihexa's whole head was crushed like a watermelon, however, it was healing, though it was a bit slow, thanks to the time stone, slowing her regeneration.

Meanwhile, Odin can't take it anymore, and held his Gungnir in a throwing pose, before muttering.

"ᛒᚢ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛈᛟᚹᛖᚱ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚨᚾᚲᛁᛖᚾᛏ᛫ᚨᛊᚷᚨᚱᛞ᛫ᚲᛁᛜᛊ,᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚠᚨᚦᛖᚱ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᛒᛟᚱ,᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚠᚨᚦᛖᚱ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚠᚨᚦᛖᚱ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᛒᛟᚱ,᛫ᚨᚾᛞ᛫ᛊᛟ᛫ᛟᚾ.᛫ᛈᛚᛖᚨᛊᛖ᛫ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏ᛫ᛗᛖ᛫ᛊᛏᚱᛖᛜᚦ᛫ᛏᛟ᛫ᛈᛁᛖᚲᛖ᛫ᛗᚢ᛫ᛖᚾᛖᛗᛁᛖᛊ.᛫ᚷᚢᛝᚾᛁᚱ!!!"

His muscles tensed while his face hardened, he used all his OdinForce on this, he wanted this to be immortalized in the history, as the first king of Asgard to injure Trihexa. Because of this, he'll soon die, as he is relying on his OdinForce to live longer.

And now that it will be gone, Odin too will be gone, and his daughter, Hela would soon notice his death and escape her prison.

He just hoped that Xyrus, as his friend, will help in protecting Asgard, while Thor isn't ready yet.

With that, he threw his Gungnir, all the way towards Trihexa's torso, because Odin used his everything, the Gungnir was so fast that it surpassed the speed of light.

Before Trihexa could move, the Gungnir has already passed through her, forming a small gaping hole on her stomach that also slowly heals.

Meanwhile, Odin's vision started darkening a little before falling on the dimensional gap, and because Dimensional Gap doesn't have any floors, he'll probably keep falling for eternity, so Xyrus just conjured a portal beneath Odin, that leads back to Asgard, especially the Throne room.

After dropping Odin off, Xyrus turns to face Trihexa, who unfortunately already healed the gaping hole though there is now a visible scar there. Trihexa was now very angry and kept thrashing around, injuring both Great Red and Ophis, who tried their best to stop her.

It was finally time for him to step in, earlier he was only on defensive and countering, but since he doesn't want to drag the fight longer, then he had to finish this.

But first, he turns to look at Shiva and the other 2 gods, before opening a portal behind them and swallowed them all.

He doesn't want them to die from the fight that he and Trihexa will do.

He's planning on defeating Trihexa himself, while at the same time, decided to use a forbidden magic that could potentially bring him up through the Tier Level System.

This forbidden magic is a magic that will absorb anyone, be it their soul, body, memories, personality, and everything about them.

The only downside of this magic was that it corrupts one's soul, as it is part of Dark Magic, and once your soul is corrupted, it will enhance your dark side, like your greedy side, lust side and many more.

Of course there is a limit to such magic, which is that the caster must be stronger than the one he will absorb, or else the caster will die.

Fortunately, Xyrus wouldn't die, although Trihexa is probably stronger than him, but he is not alone, with the 3 infinity stones, supporting him, he'll manage, and besides, he could just use a time loop.

Then there is also the fact that Xyrus just viewed the future, and saw countless futures, and one of them is when he succeeds, thanks to the infinity stone, empowering him, while at the same time suppressing the side effects of the spell.

As much as he is against on using such magic, he has no choice since, one the universe is in deep danger, and lastly, he needed to get strong fast.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

You can visit my patreon to read 10 advance chapters and if you want to support me. (www.patreon.com/SlimeSage)

[Extra Chapter every 200 stones in webnovel.]

3